Author Topic: Mistakes were made  (Read 5915 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Mistakes were made
« on: April 16, 2010, 12:58:07 PM »
Look, a lot of things were said yesterday.  Things that not all of us are proud of.  Mistakes were made, lines were crossed.

So, I guess you can go ahead and consider this an apology or whatever if you want.  I mean, that would be agreeable to me if you were to do that.

I have hired a handy man in Manhattan, and he should be over at Ching's house to fix the front door later today.  Additionally, J-von gave me the name of his new turf guy, and I'll call him later about options for repairing Ching's front lawn....should that be cost prohibitive, Daris and I will just replant it.

So, I'd like to also ask that I be un-banned.  I have a rent payment coming up and need my income from moderating in order to get that taken care of without any issue. 

Thanks in advance,

Pete

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Mistakes were made
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 12:59:49 PM »
I vote no

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2010, 01:02:06 PM »
who does pete think we are?  A cocky old guy w/ magical knees?

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2010, 01:08:30 PM »

I guess I didn't really expect Steve Dave to understand, but as a Young Life leader, I expect more out of you, Rusty.

Offline get_HIT

• Combo-Fan
  • "I just love the Jayhawk...It should be killed."
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2010, 01:12:55 PM »

:thumbsup:
"He was in the group of about four or five troll K-State fans who were celebrating like they had just won a national title." -BMW on get_HIT

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2010, 01:15:07 PM »
Pretty sure that nobody was watching Pete's fingers while he "apologized."

Probably crossing them.   :curse:

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2010, 01:32:32 PM »
Look, a lot of things were said yesterday.  Things that not all of us are proud of.  Mistakes were made, lines were crossed.

So, I guess you can go ahead and consider this an apology or whatever if you want.  I mean, that would be agreeable to me if you were to do that.

I have hired a handy man in Manhattan, and he should be over at Ching's house to fix the front door later today.  Additionally, J-von gave me the name of his new turf guy, and I'll call him later about options for repairing Ching's front lawn....should that be cost prohibitive, Daris and I will just replant it.

So, I'd like to also ask that I be un-banned.  I have a rent payment coming up and need my income from moderating in order to get that taken care of without any issue. 

Thanks in advance,

Pete

You can hire all of the carpenters and turf men in the world, but Mr. Pants will never be the same again and you know it.  You can't fix a wound to soul with material goods.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2010, 01:34:49 PM »
Assumed it was Fatty that wrote "DIE" in big bubble letters on my driveway last night.  Now thinking it may have been Pete.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2010, 01:39:43 PM »
Assumed it was Fatty that wrote "DIE" in big bubble letters on my driveway last night.  Now thinking it may have been Pete.
I am pretty sure it was German for "THE"...

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2010, 01:46:22 PM »
Assumed it was Fatty that wrote "DIE" in big bubble letters on my driveway last night.  Now thinking it may have been Pete.

Is "moran" German for something?  Just noticed it says that much smaller under "DIE".

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2010, 01:53:13 PM »

Is "moran" German for something?  Just noticed it says that much smaller under "DIE".
Yeah "person I'm going to murder".

Sorry bro :frown:

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2010, 01:58:32 PM »

Yeah "person I'm going to murder".

Sorry bro :frown:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2010, 02:00:14 PM »
Look, no one feels worse about all this than I do.  My van still smells like cat urine and shimmy's like hell when I drive over 35 mph now.  I've learned my "lesson."  OK?

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2010, 02:02:41 PM »
Give him back his mod-ship and salary.  I know if ksufans took away my mod salary, I would be on the street.  Speaking of which, has anybody checked on that place lately?

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2010, 02:08:02 PM »
Give him back his mod-ship and salary.  I know if ksufans took away my mod salary, I would be on the street.  Speaking of which, has anybody checked on that place lately?
Yeah, they are kicking the crap out of this place.  I'm about to turn off the lights I think.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2010, 02:42:23 PM »
Yeah, they are kicking the crap out of this place.  I'm about to turn off the lights I think.

May your last act be one of understanding and forgiveness.  :pray:

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2010, 03:13:22 PM »

Thanks in advance,

Pete

:combofan:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2010, 05:42:15 PM »

I think the people have spoken, Chings.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2010, 06:00:58 PM »

I think the people have spoken, Chings.
We'll see....

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2010, 07:28:46 PM »
wow. a whole lot of jerkoff want to know it alls really showing through in this thread. pretty obvious that there are two very different factions on this board. a large group of "normal acting propetes" and a small group of "dumbass hate to admit when i'm wrong antipetes". i know what side i want to be on when it all goes down (and it will). question-if vote had a vote today(and we might...quorum), who would be out and who would be in? think about that for a minute. numbnutzes.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2010, 08:41:42 PM »
wow. a whole lot of jerkoff want to know it alls really showing through in this thread. pretty obvious that there are two very different factions on this board. a large group of "normal acting propetes" and a small group of "dumbass hate to admit when i'm wrong antipetes". i know what side i want to be on when it all goes down (and it will). question-if vote had a vote today(and we might...quorum), who would be out and who would be in? think about that for a minute. numbnutzes.

Rick, I have a question for you.  Do you know what you do when you extend an olive branch and that olive branch is pissed on?  ANSWER:  You fashion the olive branch into a shiv.

:frank:  Chingon es una serpiente, se debe quitar la cabeza de la serpiente  

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2010, 10:49:12 PM »

Rick, I have a question for you.  Do you know what you do when you extend an olive branch and that olive branch is pissed on?  ANSWER:  You fashion the olive branch into a shiv.

:frank:  Chingon es una serpiente, se debe quitar la cabeza de la serpiente  

time to break out the pocket knife imo.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2010, 11:01:43 PM »
Pete is an anti-Serbite as well.  And I love Serbian cuisine, so put me on team Chings.  Viva-la-chings.

and if it goes down, can we wait until next weekend please?  I'm wilding on the Plaza all weekend.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2010, 11:02:44 PM »
Pete is an anti-Serbite as well.  And I love Serbian cuisine, so put me on team Chings.  Viva-la-chings.

and if it goes down, can we wait until next weekend please?  I'm wilding on the Plaza all weekend.

:nono: bad choice on your part old friend.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2010, 11:11:00 PM »

:nono: bad choice on your part old friend.

Tangled with the pro-pete faction before.  And I'm still eating lunch everyday.  yeah, lunch.   :gocho: