Author Topic: oscar  (Read 64488 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: oscar
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2015, 12:02:05 AM »
his post game was kind of interesting. he went supermad psycho for about ten seconds but was typical oscar before and after. would love to hear it again. it seemed fake/staged.

http://www.kstatesports.com/collegesportslive/?media=474434

3:19:30

3:20:07 is where it starts. quite the ten second deal.

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2015, 12:02:45 AM »
We all know what is coming.  K-State basketball is headed toward mediocrity for the next ten years.  I went to every home game from 2004-2008 and the writing is clearly on the wall.  We will never be more than a middle of the pack team Big 12 team under oscar Weber that will make the tourney and lose in the first round in a good year, make the NIT in an average year, and miss the postseaon entirely in an average/below average year.  This point has been beat to death on this blog, but eff it, I care a lot about K-State basketball.  We will fire oscar one day.  It could be 2 years from now or 5 years from now, it doesn't matter. Any idea to the contrary you're simply lying to yourself. Sure for the most part every coach gets fired, but the university we all love is banking on everything we know about oscar Weber's to change during his K-State tenure.   oscar has had regular season success so far, no doubt, but he is not the future.  I hate Currie for hiring oscar.  It is such an asinine hire it's hard to think about what a Dallas hotel room does to a man.  Mainly I'm just sad.  I love K-State basketball and always will.  But is is inevitable, the good times are over, I hope K-State is good again in my lifetime

:bawl: :frown:
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2015, 12:08:51 AM »
We all know what is coming.  K-State basketball is headed toward mediocrity for the next ten years.  I went to every home game from 2004-2008 and the writing is clearly on the wall.  We will never be more than a middle of the pack team Big 12 team under oscar Weber that will make the tourney and lose in the first round in a good year, make the NIT in an average year, and miss the postseaon entirely in an average/below average year.  This point has been beat to death on this blog, but eff it, I care a lot about K-State basketball.  We will fire oscar one day.  It could be 2 years from now or 5 years from now, it doesn't matter. Any idea to the contrary you're simply lying to yourself. Sure for the most part every coach gets fired, but the university we all love is banking on everything we know about oscar Weber's to change during his K-State tenure.   oscar has had regular season success so far, no doubt, but he is not the future.  I hate Currie for hiring oscar.  It is such an asinine hire it's hard to think about what a Dallas hotel room does to a man.  Mainly I'm just sad.  I love K-State basketball and always will.  But is is inevitable, the good times are over, I hope K-State is good again in my lifetime

Sadly, this is probably true.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2015, 12:12:10 AM »
NACOGDOCHES, Texas - Head coach Brad Underwood tied for the fifth fastest head coach to reach 50 career wins at the Division I level as the Stephen F. Austin men's basketball teams downed Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 61-51 on Saturday night inside William R. Johnson Coliseum.

Underwood joins James A. "Buck" Freeman (St. Johns, 1930) and Brad Stevens (Butler, 2009) with 50 wins in their first 56 games as a head coach.

http://www.sfajacks.com/sports/m-baskbl/recaps/013115aae.html

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2015, 12:13:40 AM »
NACOGDOCHES, Texas - Head coach Brad Underwood tied for the fifth fastest head coach to reach 50 career wins at the Division I level as the Stephen F. Austin men's basketball teams downed Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 61-51 on Saturday night inside William R. Johnson Coliseum.

Underwood joins James A. "Buck" Freeman (St. Johns, 1930) and Brad Stevens (Butler, 2009) with 50 wins in their first 56 games as a head coach.

http://www.sfajacks.com/sports/m-baskbl/recaps/013115aae.html

I hope every day that we find a way to bring Brad back to where he belongs.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2015, 03:03:49 AM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 01, 2015, 03:10:42 AM »
You got all of that from a road loss at KU? :confused:

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 01, 2015, 03:23:16 AM »
You got all of that from a road loss at KU? :confused:
It's true Wacky.
Combine that w post Snyder FB and we're mumped..

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 01, 2015, 09:04:50 AM »

oscar is still in Maui. Sad really

Offline BWebbs0

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 01, 2015, 12:38:29 PM »
oscar: Perry had a double double by halftime, how'd he finish?
Stan: Yeah he finished with a double double

:facepalm:
oscar Weber has the personality of a dead moth.

Will Spradling is an awful human being.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 01, 2015, 10:36:45 PM »
With fan turnout starting to dwindle at home games, we need an additional attraction.  We could have razzle mania after the game.  oscar could put on tights and a mask and rassle the refs.  We could invite Frank back as a rabid killer from the east.  What would oscar's rasslin name be?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 01, 2015, 10:40:57 PM »
With fan turnout starting to dwindle at home games, we need an additional attraction.  We could have razzle mania after the game.  oscar could put on tights and a mask and rassle the refs.  We could invite Frank back as a rabid killer from the east.  What would oscar's rasslin name be?

renocat, you should start a new thread for these kinds of ground breaking ideas
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline BWebbs0

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 01, 2015, 11:54:39 PM »

What about a free promotional giveaway to fans? How many magnets do we have left?
oscar Weber has the personality of a dead moth.

Will Spradling is an awful human being.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2015, 12:01:42 AM »

What about a free promotional giveaway to fans? How many magnets do we have left?

Bobbleheads? Hot dogs? Bacon? WBB tickets? BatCat tickets?

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2015, 08:27:42 AM »

Bramlage has been full the last two games  :dunno:

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2015, 06:36:37 PM »
but what I wanna know is, who is the fifth fattest coach to get to 50 wins?

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2015, 12:36:14 PM »

Offline Harmon4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 04, 2015, 12:56:41 PM »

:ROFL:

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2015, 02:51:03 PM »

:ROFL:
I was at the OK-ST game, first one I've been able to make it to all year... the GA sections was pretty sparce, however all the single admission seats were full AND probably the most disappointing part was the chairback/tuck sections, it was like rocking 80% capacity

Offline jasn88cubs

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2015, 09:35:09 PM »
ref intimidated oscar

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2015, 09:35:53 PM »
oscar just needed to put his readers on.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2015, 09:54:48 PM »
Extended periods of this crap WILL get oscar fired. Guaranteed. This is an embarrassment. Much worse than even that pathetic first half in Lawrence.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2015, 10:02:23 PM »

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2015, 10:05:24 PM »
At the end of the season, I hope somebody puts a dossier on Currie's desk of a half by half breakdown of our offensive performances this year, and where they rank in school history. Our offense has been historically bad on a few nights this year, which is completely inexcusable for a coach in his third year who inherited a Big XII championship caliber roster and brand new facilities. eff you oscar  :dubious:
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2015, 10:12:02 PM »
This is a fire the guy before he can get on the bus game.  Where is that AD?