Author Topic: oscar  (Read 64476 times)

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
oscar
« on: December 31, 2014, 05:14:47 PM »
why don't you move to a cabin in the woods somewhere and stop bothering everyone

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
emaw

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: oscar
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 05:16:37 PM »
oscar, why can't you basketball?

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 05:32:36 PM »
What will his excuses be today?

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 05:35:28 PM »
What will his excuses be today?

Plenty of Brucecuses coming.

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 05:38:12 PM »
Thanks for making me appreciate our football game in two days even more.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 05:47:39 PM »
There are plenty of people in Milwaukee that need insurance. Follow your destiny.

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2014, 05:47:46 PM »
Your New Year's resolution should be to not suck at coaching basketball.

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2014, 06:02:31 PM »
There more players you should be mad at rather than oscar. It is upsetting it took him so long to aggressive address it.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2014, 06:04:16 PM »
Wrong

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2014, 06:05:53 PM »
There more players you should be mad at rather than oscar. It is upsetting it took him so long to aggressive address it.

You can just say you don't like Marcus foster
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2014, 06:07:20 PM »

eff you. I am not blaming Marcus Foster for having a shitty game and not getting the second half to break out of his slump. I'm not blaming Jevon for sucking and oscar not realizing he should play Nigel. It's on him to evaluate players after seeing them every day and make lineups accordingly. The fact that he sucks ass at that shows one of the many reasons he sucks ass as a coach. Yet you're going to give him a pass? Go eff yourself.
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2014, 06:08:02 PM »

eff you. I am not blaming Marcus Foster for having a shitty game and not getting the second half to break out of his slump. I'm not blaming Jevon for sucking and oscar not realizing he should play Nigel. It's on him to evaluate players after seeing them every day and make lineups accordingly. The fact that he sucks ass at that shows one of the many reasons he sucks ass as a coach. Yet you're going to give him a pass? Go eff yourself.

Zeal
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2014, 06:08:24 PM »
oscar recruited them, coaches them, selects the line up, and provides the prep material.  How can the utter inept performances be anything other than oscar's fault?

Offline Mixed-Nutz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Square
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2014, 06:18:06 PM »

You can just say you don't like Marcus foster

I think he isn't competing at a high level. He is better than how he has preformed. Gip has been really spotted on his effort. Nino makes a ton of mistakes. Those are players oscar should of been able to count on. Need to be addressed earlier, but what the eff.

Offline uncle clean jeans

• hygienic role model
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2014, 06:23:41 PM »
oscar is a much larger part of the problem though, and that's why he needs to shoulder the responsibility for all of this. Not Players. He let it get so far out of control that it's not even possible to reel it in without creating even more drama and narratives that will define the season (rather than basketball). He never had control of anything and that's what he's getting paid an unconscionable amount of $$$ for. He's made about $17,000 since the last ass kicking on Sunday. It's insane.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2014, 08:37:17 PM »
oscar is the problem with his stupid offense that doesn't work and he doesn't have the players for and his absolute inability to motivate his team to play defense and rebound.
But we all knew and predicted this. It's still difficult it is to watch it play out.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2014, 09:06:35 PM »
I haven't watched much of the last few games...but here's my level 5 pakd opinion:  he's playing too many players, and therefore some guys are in it for themselves and sucking and then the team sucks.  So like the players do the sucking but it's oscar's fault.

Offline wildcatfan79

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2015, 12:30:52 AM »
If you listened to his postgame today, you got a clue of exactly what is wrong. Not once did he take any ownership. Good coaches are accountable. Many times you would hear Huggins and Martin say that. Coach Snyder says it all the time. From them you hear/heard things such as: "Make free throws and we win the game. As their coach, it is my responsibility to make them understand why making free throws are important and to help them improve. I obviously didn't do that." That sort of thing. From Weber, no such statement. Ever. Today in post game he rambled on and blabbered about nothing. Started talking about Iowa and how they went and won (I think he said Ohio State). What the heck does THAT have to do with ANYTHING? I don't care about Iowa. I care about Kansas State. I care about what YOU are going to do to help improve things. Our AD really homered up on this hire.   :dunno:

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2015, 12:34:35 AM »
If you listened to his postgame today, you got a clue of exactly what is wrong. Not once did he take any ownership. Good coaches are accountable. Many times you would hear Huggins and Martin say that. Coach Snyder says it all the time. From them you hear/heard things such as: "Make free throws and we win the game. As their coach, it is my responsibility to make them understand why making free throws are important and to help them improve. I obviously didn't do that." That sort of thing. From Weber, no such statement. Ever. Today in post game he rambled on and blabbered about nothing. Started talking about Iowa and how they went and won (I think he said Ohio State). What the heck does THAT have to do with ANYTHING? I don't care about Iowa. I care about Kansas State. I care about what YOU are going to do to help improve things. Our AD really homered up on this hire.   :dunno:

This isn't a defense of #bruceketball, but Huggins threw players under the bus on a routine basis. I don't ever remember him saying something was on him. The problem is that oscar for one reason or another seems to have a hard time commanding the respect of his players.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2015, 12:46:31 AM »
FWIW:  Postgame comments.

http://kstatesports.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/recaps/123114aab.html 

My favorite Bruceism from this game:  Thomas and Malek (Harris) were pretty good and led us with energy on the play hard chart. We won the play hard 50-35 and we won the boards by 13 against a big physical team.

Go get those play hards, oscar, they'll definitely get you NCAA-bound.  :rolleyes:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2015, 12:47:36 AM »
holy crap

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2015, 12:49:03 AM »
bones, more posts like these :thumbs:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2015, 12:53:43 AM »
Someone post something that confirms he talked about magic dust.  @scottwildcat

The Big Train

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2015, 12:57:49 AM »
his post game radio interview was one of the best interviews ever, his voice was so raspy he sounded like he was crying and i found it very enjoyable and the stuff he talked about was very lol too

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2015, 01:00:33 AM »
Damnit, I'll listen to it.