Author Topic: not just missouri, best to avoid all cops  (Read 181394 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: not just missouri, best to avoid all cops
« Reply #851 on: July 07, 2016, 03:21:56 PM »
Where is the instinct in these guys?   I know you have to be prepared for anything and part of that preparation I want to believe is not shoot first and ask questions later.    MOST people are by and large law abiding citizens, and law abiding citizens often  get nervous when being stopped by the police because they're simply not used to being in those situations and are nervous because they're not the kind of people who even want to look like they're intentionally doing something wrong.   

Not one damn thing about these last two incidents were even remotely close to a situation that should have resulted in anyone being harmed.   It's just cops that were IMO looking for trouble.

Absolutely. :applause:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Re: not just missouri, best to avoid all cops
« Reply #852 on: July 08, 2016, 12:34:02 AM »
has FSD seriously not entered this thread black-out drunk in the last week or so?  :frown:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: July 08, 2016, 08:13:40 AM »
This happened too.

http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article88000527.html
Sad that no one wants to talk about this killing. God damnt, white lives matter people!

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: July 08, 2016, 08:33:04 AM »
I really don't know what to think of this video. First of all, the woman is oddly calm for having her bf shot and dying right in front of her. Maybe in shock? But with enough wits to start live streaming the thing on Facebook?

Second, the video only really shows that the guy got shot while in the car (which is bad enough). It's mainly just a narration of the event, which is incredibly mumped up if true, but I'd still wait to see if there is a second story of events before taking it as entirely true.

She's oddly calm because she doesn't also want to be randomly murdered by a policeman

This video... a few thoughts in no particular order:
1. Starts after the shooting. I'm hoping the cop had a body cam. Otherwise we're going to be back to he said/she said.
2. The story the woman tells seems plausible. He said he had a gun with a concealed carry permit - reasonable. The cop asked for ID - reasonable. The guy reached for his ID - reasonable. Her story is consistent.
3. The woman is oddly calm. Shock - sure. But not too shocked to whip out her phone and start live streaming on Facebook? And she's talking to "Facebook" like its a person. Is that a thing? She's just sitting here by her dying boyfriend talking to "Facebook." Something strange here and I don't think shock explains it.
4. The cop is completely unhinged. I don't know how I'd react after just shooting someone - maybe the way this guy does - but I would expect the cop to behave more calmly/professionally. You can hear him off camera and he has completely lost his crap.
5. The cop shot the guy with a woman and a little girl in the car. I teared up a little when the girl picks up the phone.

So I guess in summary I don't know if the woman is telling the truth, her story seems believable but her behavior is very strange, but the cop's behavior does not look good for him at all.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: July 08, 2016, 09:39:36 AM »
How the duck is someone supposed to act after seeing that?. There is no normal, strange or any other way of acting after a trauma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: July 08, 2016, 09:42:07 AM »
I don't think that she thought his injuries were as grave as they were.  I don't think she realized it until she was pulled from the car.  She kept saying that he was shot in the arm.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: July 08, 2016, 09:42:54 AM »
That cop kept trying to hide behind that gun.  Even when it was obvious the shooting was over.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: July 08, 2016, 10:12:23 AM »
It's incredibly obvious based on how this pig was yelling at this woman and how they treated her after they killed her boyfriend despite her demeanor that this cop has preconceived notions about black people that ultimately got someone killed. Police officers devaluing the lives of minorities is an accepted practice in this country and we will continue to have our brothers and sisters treated like wild animals until the police are properly trained, vetted, and punished when they break their oat how to serve and protect all citizens.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: July 08, 2016, 10:16:46 AM »
What perceived notions did they have on that white kid in Fresno?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: July 08, 2016, 10:18:31 AM »

Cops should stop rough ridin' killing people

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: July 08, 2016, 10:18:58 AM »

you are free to start a protest against cops killing people (including white people). There have been several incidents mentioned ITT, especially the piece of crap water cop who murdered the college student by placing a life jacket over his handcuffed arms and then let the kid fall out of his boat and drown, and then tried to cover it up.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: July 08, 2016, 10:19:16 AM »

Cops should stop rough ridin' killing people
No crap?!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: July 08, 2016, 10:20:14 AM »

you are free to start a protest against cops killing people (including white people). There have been several incidents mentioned ITT, especially the piece of crap water cop who murdered the college student by placing a life jacket over his handcuffed arms and then let the kid fall out of his boat and drown, and then tried to cover it up.
Yeah, crap needs to be fixed. #Alllivesmatter

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: July 08, 2016, 10:20:42 AM »
Why don't we know the identity of the Falcon Heights cop yet? Baton Rouge released the names of their two aggressors less than 36 hours later. Or maybe Falcon Heights released it already and somehow I just missed it? :dunno:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: July 08, 2016, 10:31:00 AM »
Why don't we know the identity of the Falcon Heights cop yet? Baton Rouge released the names of their two aggressors less than 36 hours later. Or maybe Falcon Heights released it already and somehow I just missed it? :dunno:

they did

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: July 08, 2016, 10:32:19 AM »

What the eff does that have to do with the incident in St. Paul? Was it the same cop?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: July 08, 2016, 10:34:00 AM »

What the eff does that have to do with the incident in St. Paul? Was it the same cop?
Just asking a question. Sounds like they're scared of scary big ppl, not just black ppl. Pretty crazy, I know.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: July 08, 2016, 10:36:24 AM »

Just asking a question. Sounds like they're scared of scary big ppl, not just black ppl. Pretty crazy, I know.

if half of all people murdered by cops are black people, that's a ridiculously disproportionate amount, do you agree?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: July 08, 2016, 10:37:55 AM »
Fanman lives in a fantasy world where racism doesn't exist

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #870 on: July 08, 2016, 10:41:03 AM »

if half of all people murdered by cops are black people, that's a ridiculously disproportionate amount, do you agree?
I guess. Just depends on the situation.

Fanman lives in a fantasy world where racism doesn't exist
I think the media has had a lot to do about our current situation. Obviously racism exists. I don't know if every killing was do to racism however. We've definitely had a few cases that have blown this thing up.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: July 08, 2016, 10:54:38 AM »

Well if you're "just asking a question" the answer is, how in the eff am I supposed to know? I don't have video of the cop in Fresno yelling at the significant other of the person he just murdered.

I have "just a question" for you. Why do you feel the need to turn this into a tit for tat? Do you think white people are systematically mistreated and the only thing to do to make it right is to show all of the white people killed by cops too?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: July 08, 2016, 11:03:05 AM »
I think #BLM is blown way over the top. It's not just black ppl that are being killed, it's every rough ridin' race, and everything is turning into a race issue now. Honestly, I think there's just as many black racists these days, as there are white. #BLM are definitely the loudest group about these issues however.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: July 08, 2016, 11:05:17 AM »
This checks out on gE, 100% of the black poster is racist where only the trump supporters are racist on the white side
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: July 08, 2016, 11:08:16 AM »
I think #BLM is blown way over the top. It's not just black ppl that are being killed, it's every rough ridin' race, and everything is turning into a race issue now. Honestly, I think there's just as many black racists these days, as there are white. #BLM are definitely the loudest group about these issues however.

wacks, stop.