Author Topic: not just missouri, best to avoid all cops  (Read 181141 times)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: not just missouri, best to avoid all cops
« Reply #500 on: September 01, 2015, 12:42:37 PM »
And then they didn't even attempt first aid, they shot him in cold blood and just stared at his body until the paramedics arrived 3 minutes later. WTF. They better be charged with murder today, it's ridiculous that if this news station didn't release the entire video it seems like they wouldn't have been charged.

After watching compilations of cops murdering people, I've learned they pretty much always ignore first aid when they murder people.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: September 01, 2015, 12:46:00 PM »
their word against yours is their worst case scenario.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: September 01, 2015, 12:51:39 PM »
their word against yours is their worst case scenario.

yep

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: September 01, 2015, 01:05:02 PM »
This is one of the clear shooting cases that you can clearly make the claim to at least 2nd degree murder.  I would be interested to see their justification for the shooting.  I wish you could clearly see the left hand, but that doesn't matter much since it seems like he has both arms raised. 

edit: I knew the statement would angle towards the left arm, per the CNN article. I wonder what the other video shows. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: September 01, 2015, 01:11:46 PM »
Perps catching up in Fox Lake, IL.

Updated scoreboard:
Cops: 767
Perps: 24
:adios:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: September 01, 2015, 01:13:05 PM »
This is one of the clear shooting cases that you can clearly make the claim to at least 2nd degree murder.  I would be interested to see their justification for the shooting.  I wish you could clearly see the left hand, but that doesn't matter much since it seems like he has both arms raised. 

edit: I knew the statement would angle towards the left arm, per the CNN article. I wonder what the other video shows. 

the other video shows cops murdering a guy

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: September 01, 2015, 01:14:54 PM »
LOL

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: September 01, 2015, 01:17:23 PM »
I'm not going to look back, but has the kid in SC who was gunned down by police back in early August/Late July been discussed?   A private autopsy showed he'd been shot in the back, over a bag of ganja, unarmed.   Not much outrage though. 

I know Alex Jones is nuts, hyperbolic and over-the-top on many things, but he's been pretty much spot on for years discussing the over aggression and militarization of the police.    I know there's lots of bad guys armed to the teeth out there (many with illegally obtained guns), but a 19 year old kid in a car with some weed and a date eating an ice cream cone is not one of them.

I'm also very happy the man who is getting out of prison today in Missouri after being sentenced to life over weed.   I'm not against a little jail time, with emphasis on a little as in a few days to maybe a week or two for perpetual drug offenders, but come on, life??    Our sentencing in this country is so whacked out, with people who have consensual sex in public or show (gasp) their boobies or recreational drug users being threatened with jail terms longer than violent criminals.    It's just totally whackadoodle.   

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: September 01, 2015, 01:22:16 PM »
I'm not going to look back, but has the kid in SC who was gunned down by police back in early August/Late July been discussed?   A private autopsy showed he'd been shot in the back, over a bag of ganja, unarmed.   Not much outrage though. 

Is that the one that was in Hardee's (on something like that) parking lot on a first date? It has been discussed here, I believe.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: September 01, 2015, 01:23:38 PM »

yes it was discussed.

It's an interesting case in that white people bring it up as a "lack of outrage" story rather than a "cop murdering people" story.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: September 01, 2015, 01:47:38 PM »

I know Alex Jones is nuts, hyperbolic and over-the-top on many things, but he's been pretty much spot on for years discussing the over aggression and militarization of the police.    I know there's lots of bad guys armed to the teeth out there (many with illegally obtained guns), but a 19 year old kid in a car with some weed and a date eating an ice cream cone is not one of them.

I'm also very happy the man who is getting out of prison today in Missouri after being sentenced to life over weed.   I'm not against a little jail time, with emphasis on a little as in a few days to maybe a week or two for perpetual drug offenders, but come on, life??    Our sentencing in this country is so whacked out, with people who have consensual sex in public or show (gasp) their boobies or recreational drug users being threatened with jail terms longer than violent criminals.    It's just totally whackadoodle.

i think you are talking about the guy who scuffled and then ran away and got wasted? i think edn proved it was a clean kill but the cop was fired and charged with murder (only after the video came out)

i havent looked up to see where thats at recently

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: September 01, 2015, 01:48:44 PM »
oh , different case maybe!

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: September 01, 2015, 01:53:35 PM »

There's so many that sometimes it's hard to keep them all straight!

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: September 01, 2015, 01:58:02 PM »

There's so many that sometimes it's hard to keep them all straight!

whoopsies!

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: September 01, 2015, 02:37:29 PM »

It's very wonky, I agree fully
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: September 01, 2015, 03:05:47 PM »
wonk has been around, ya know, like a long time.   Weird you had never heard it before.   Sheltered life?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: September 01, 2015, 03:15:19 PM »
I'm agreeing with you weirdo  :curse:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: September 01, 2015, 04:56:09 PM »
I'm agreeing with you weirdo  :curse:

Yeah, I know.   

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: September 01, 2015, 09:34:16 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/01/us/san-antonio-bexar-county-texas-police-shooting/index.html

On Monday, the sheriff's office tweeted a statement that said "broadcasting a man's death for $100 sparked threats to our deputies' lives. Let KSAT know what you think."

eff the police

In the full tweet they also included the station phone number.  This is sickening.  I'm guessing they're slow playing the other video because they want to have their stories straight and a plan (to hopefully arrest the cops) rather than the uproar that would happen with "here's a better video of a murder, see you tomorrow".  However, taunting the station just seems crazy.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: September 01, 2015, 11:00:39 PM »
Officers killed in the line of duty by gunfire

2015- 23
2014- 47
2013- 31
2012- 48
2011- 68
2010- 59

So when people try to tell you that Black Lives Matter is a war on cops let's all vow to tell everyone how shitty Black Lives Matter people are in getting cops killed.

Also it was revealed today that the guy who shot the cop in Houston was ruled mentally unfit to stand trial for a crime in 2012 but he apparently never made it to treatment. Another nut with a gun.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: September 02, 2015, 12:51:28 PM »
Seems like guns are the real common issue.  Weird. 

I mean, crazy, racist, militant, cop hard on, etc have all participated in the killings of citizens lately.  Seems like common sense to tackle the one commonality.   :dunno:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: September 02, 2015, 01:17:28 PM »
Seems like guns are the real common issue.  Weird. 

I mean, crazy, racist, militant, cop hard on, etc have all participated in the killings of citizens lately.  Seems like common sense to tackle the one commonality.   :dunno:
Yeah I have zero doubt that cops would murder fewer citizens if they weren't allowed to have guns.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: September 02, 2015, 01:21:12 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/01/us/san-antonio-bexar-county-texas-police-shooting/index.html

On Monday, the sheriff's office tweeted a statement that said "broadcasting a man's death for $100 sparked threats to our deputies' lives. Let KSAT know what you think."

eff the police

holy crap

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: September 02, 2015, 02:46:58 PM »
Claiming the dude had a knife in his hand now.
:dance:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: September 02, 2015, 03:25:20 PM »
Claiming the dude had a knife in his hand now.

The hand he had over his head as he surrendered?  Or did he have a duct tape holster on his back with a knife in it?