Author Topic: not just missouri, best to avoid all cops  (Read 181097 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: not just missouri, best to avoid all cops
« Reply #325 on: August 05, 2015, 06:07:33 PM »
I watched it.  didnt see him dragged.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 06, 2015, 09:37:04 AM »
I want to see the cop's shoes. If he was dragged then there should be a significant amount of material removed where they dragged on the ground.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 06, 2015, 10:59:32 AM »
edn has mind tricked some of you into actually considering the idea that the cop was dragged.  lol @ you.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 06, 2015, 11:17:57 AM »
Taxpayers of Chandler, get out your checkbook.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 06, 2015, 11:38:30 AM »
I mean that cop is a rough ridin' sicko

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 06, 2015, 11:46:51 AM »
Disgusting
:adios:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 06, 2015, 11:50:30 AM »
I'd encourage everyone to watch the whole video, like somehow arresting the lady naked almost wasn't the ickiest part.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: August 06, 2015, 03:22:06 PM »
"When a cop shows up, I don't care if it is your house, you're not the one in charge"

Altered(possibly destroyed) evidence.  Lied on the formal report.  No discipline noted on his record.  Full pension.  Not fired. 

Allowed to retire. 

Just absolutely amazing.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: August 06, 2015, 03:31:46 PM »
"When a cop shows up, I don't care if it is your house, you're not the one in charge"

Altered(possibly destroyed) evidence.  Lied on the formal report.  No discipline noted on his record.  Full pension.  Not fired. 

Allowed to retire. 

Just absolutely amazing.

the only thing amazing about it is that you're amazed.  have none of you people ever actually interacted with cops?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: August 06, 2015, 03:34:19 PM »
Disgusting is more accurate than amazing.

What is amazing, is that cops aren't rough ridin' learning.  This is accelerating, not slowing.  Cops don't get that yet?  Cities/Munis don't get that yet?  That is amazing.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 06, 2015, 03:42:03 PM »

What is amazing, is that cops aren't rough ridin' learning.  This is accelerating, not slowing.  Cops don't get that yet?  Cities/Munis don't get that yet?  That is amazing.

everyone needs a camera/phone.  it's your only protection.

they've had a long, long, long time of it's your word against mine.  it will take time, but eventually they will adjust.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 06, 2015, 03:48:06 PM »

they've had a long, long, long time of it's your word against mine.  it will take time, but eventually they will adjust.

They will adjust to smashing your phone and turning off their body cams.  Or deleting the footage

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: August 06, 2015, 03:53:12 PM »
What about the other cop? Did he have a body cam?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: August 06, 2015, 04:19:17 PM »

They will adjust to smashing your phone and turning off their body cams.  Or deleting the footage

they'll delete/not record their own footage.  you need to have your own footage.  hidden if there aren't any witnesses.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 07, 2015, 11:59:41 AM »
I'm always fascinated that we don't have laws that make it a crime to alter or shutoff recording devices in official meetings or in official office capacities.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: August 07, 2015, 12:24:02 PM »
I'm always fascinated that we don't have laws that make it a crime to alter or shutoff recording devices in official meetings or in official office capacities.

Well, the courts that just paid a public money settlement for a killing performed by a public employee in NYC have a judge telling the world to go eff yourself and he isn't releasing the grand jury transcript to the public.  I mean, public govt cover each others asses on the reg.   :dunno:

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 07, 2015, 05:06:45 PM »
no video (yet?).  the hack is that the murdered guy was white.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/08/06/an-unarmed-white-teen-was-shot-dead-by-police-his-family-asks-where-is-the-outrage/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/lonnae-oneal-police-kill-a-white-teen-and-the-silence-raises-questions/2015/08/06/9aa8eed2-3c5a-11e5-8e98-115a3cf7d7ae_story.html?tid=pm_lifestyle_pop_b

well, the other differences were Bland died in police custody after a messy video of her arrest and in the Dubose shooting the cop would have been scott free and there would have been zero discussion without the video. But yeah there should definitely be more outrage here.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: August 07, 2015, 05:10:00 PM »

they'll delete/not record their own footage.  you need to have your own footage.  hidden if there aren't any witnesses.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/08/the-chutzpah-of-a-police-union-in-orange-county-california/400502/

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 07, 2015, 05:27:29 PM »
no video (yet?).  the hack is that the murdered guy was white.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/08/06/an-unarmed-white-teen-was-shot-dead-by-police-his-family-asks-where-is-the-outrage/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/lonnae-oneal-police-kill-a-white-teen-and-the-silence-raises-questions/2015/08/06/9aa8eed2-3c5a-11e5-8e98-115a3cf7d7ae_story.html?tid=pm_lifestyle_pop_b

well, the other differences were Bland died in police custody after a messy video of her arrest and in the Dubose shooting the cop would have been scott free and there would have been zero discussion without the video. But yeah there should definitely be more outrage here.

another factor is yeah, blacks are more organized when it comes to fighting for justice because of all that first 200 years of how we treated blacks in the country. White males really haven't needed to mobilize for civil rights because they've, you know, always had them.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 07, 2015, 05:31:40 PM »
the outrage or lack of outrage really isn't the important part, michigan.  it's just another story about another cop killing another human.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 07, 2015, 05:36:36 PM »
the outrage or lack of outrage really isn't the important part, michigan.  it's just another story about another cop killing another human.

I will accept that.