Author Topic: not just missouri, best to avoid all cops  (Read 178304 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: not just missouri, best to avoid all cops
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2015, 01:38:07 PM »
It's sort of surprising that he was able to pull off that barrel roll without shooting himself in the process, really.

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2015, 01:43:41 PM »
I hope he's reprimanded for those white socks too.  :Yuck:

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2015, 01:50:25 PM »
There should be a minimum height requirement to be a cop because that guy has a serious case of Little Man Syndrome.  Also probably roids.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2015, 02:01:35 PM »
Cop flop.  A oscar Weber coordination drill.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2015, 02:14:08 PM »
How many times has he applied to be a Texas Ranger?

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2015, 02:32:02 PM »
this guy should get a reality show on E! where he charges into everyday situations and physically escalates the crap out of them. City Council meetings, PTO chili feeds, U10 soccer tournaments, etc.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2015, 02:36:21 PM »
I hadn't watched that until now, but holy crap that cop doing a barrel roll at the start of the video.

omg
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2015, 02:38:21 PM »
You just KNOW when he goes to the voting booth he presses R twice.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2015, 02:49:50 PM »
Mods, should I post Facebook comments by people from McKinney here or in the Political FB thread?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2015, 02:58:43 PM »
Mods, should I post Facebook comments by people from McKinney here or in the Political FB thread?

both

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2015, 03:02:42 PM »
as a former Prosper resident this would be v enjoyable.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2015, 03:02:55 PM »
Michael Quattrin
Facebook friends and family – PLEASE HELP! That (now viral) video of the officer in McKinney subduing a girl in a bathing suit was in OUR neighborhood. The situation was NOT what is being reported…

A DJamer setup in a public space next to the private pool in our neighborhood on Friday and played loud explicit (F-bomb) music for multiple hours (it is unclear if he was invited by a resident as no one has claimed responsibility). The teenagers (both black and white) were being brought into our neighborhood by the carload because the DJamer was tweeting out invites to a “pool party” for $15 (obviously unauthorized by our neighborhood). The teens began fighting with each other and pushing their way into our private pool. Some were jumping our fence. The security guard was accosted when he tried to stop the beginnings of this mob scene. Some residents who live around the park/pool area tried to come out and settle things down. The teens started yelling racial slurs at our neighbors and started assaulting people and property (throwing bottles at cars and attacking a mother at the pool with 3 young children). The first officer on the scene was by himself. At that time, the party had grown to a large, aggressive crowd. As the officer arrived, many teens started running through our neighborhood. Many of the teens were being very aggressive and yelling at the officers as more arrived.

This was a very dangerous situation for the officers AND the teens/residents not involved. The news media has refused to hear the neighborhood’s side of this story. The video being distributed is only a very small segment of what happened. This information being distributed by the media and others is extremely distorted and in some cases outright lies.

PLEASE HELP US STOP THE BROADCASTING OF THIS IGNORANCE. The media is trying to make it look like our neighborhood is a white’s only, racist area. Anyone who has spent even a few minutes in our area knows this is an outright LIE.

The unfortunate result is that our neighbors are now being threatened. We have also had cars and property in and around the park area vandalized this weekend. Unfortunately, the press and social media are trying to enflame the situation.

I am asking for your help for my family and my neighbor’s safety…PLEASE, PLEASE do not rebroadcast any of these lies.

I'm not friends with this guy but apparently a lot of people on news feed are.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2015, 03:04:20 PM »
I just noticed that guy's post has over 45,000 shares.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 08, 2015, 03:16:22 PM »
I read that this party was crashed. Reported that Uninvited kids climbed the fence around the pool causing the trouble. Also read that some homes and cars were vandalized the next evening. The WHOLE story should be reported!!!

Some of yall ate missing the point. Teenagers disrespectful to adults and police officers. Teenagers who were out of control. No supervision. As a parent I would of kicked my kids ass for acting like that. I didn't bring my kids up to disrespect their elders or law enforcement. If those kids had respect in the first place those officers would of act differently. Here this people. No one was punched or shot by officers. This is good thing. But parents coming out and saying " Oh don't touch my baby, Don't hurt my baby....!!!!! You had no right to touch my kid!!!!! " BS!!!! THEY DID! Kids get away with too much crap these days. Parents need to evaluate their own children and change their way of thinking and teach them right from wrong. My kids have NEVER disrespected anybody nor have they never been in trouble with the law.

Everyone wants this to be another "white cop black victim" story. It's simple, obey the law and everything will be fine. I'm sure everyone saw the "mother of the year" in Baltimore slapping the crap out of her want to be thug son. Where were the parents of these kids??? Most of the time when you are doing something you shouldn't be doing or somewhere you shouldn't be there are going to be consequences and it doesn't matter what color you are. GROW UP AND MAKE SMART DECISIONS AND NOTHING LIKE THIS WILL HAPPEN!

Every story has two sides. We are only hearing
about the Video which was taken after the Young Criminals had been asked to leave. They were Provoking the Police and DISRESPECTING the Police and the Neighborhood.
That's A CRIME.
Fox 4 and ALL MEDIA who
is ONLY sharing the Video
of the Police Officer
pushing the YOUNG GIRL to the ground.
.Tell ALL the People
RESPECT THE POLICE
they are ONLY doing their job
WE ALL NEED TO RESPECT
THE LAW .
When You DISOBEY the law
You become a CRIMINAL.

The media absolutely feeds off of situations like this. It is irresponsible reporting to only report one side of an event. It is also ridiculous that every situation turns into a racial debate. Does it really matter what skin tone someone has? If the kids would have followed orders of authority, this would have been prevented.

Parents need to teach their children respect.....that includes respecting the police. Mouthing back at a cop is a bad decision....anyone with any common sense knows that, white or black or purple.

Simple fact you obey officer commands and do not argue. I don't care about your race. And if you were running you were in the wrong because if you were not you would have stayed and answered police questions and then been sent on your way SIMPLE.

The point of sharing this is to show that not everything is what it seems. Media wants it to be a race thing. And therefore will not discuss or show or interview others who will disprove that. For sure the cop was wrong yes. But those kids and the DJamer were wrong. Why is it we only want to gripe about the cop but not gripe about the disrespectful teen punks who vandalized property at a neighborhood they shouldn't have been in the first place!!! Why is it always the cops that are bad and no one wants to acknowledge the terrible behavior of the teenagers?!

The news media will do and say anything for a story to get people riled up. I thought journalism was to report the truth. ..but in the wake of all the racial unrest in this country, they are trying to capitalize on making the police look bad, no matter what the cost.

Again it comes down to respect. If the young girl would have listened to police office the first time would have not being talking back then she would have not be in that situation point blank and then she was fighting him. S.m.d.h teach your kids to listen. And as far as him drawing his gun I would of did the same thing as for the youth boys were come up from behind him.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 08, 2015, 03:18:00 PM »
This boils down to one word, RESPECT. Did the news media RESPECT their viewers enough to report an unbiased view of the ENTIRE story and not just go for "sensationalism?" No! Did those kids RESPECT the rights of others to enjoy a peaceful time with their families and friends without being subjected to uninvited kids, loud, raucious, f-bomb dropping music? No! Did the girl who was thrown to the ground, or any of the others there, RESPECT the voices of authority and do what they were told? No!
Bottom line: You have to give RESPECT to get RESPECT.
That pendulum swings both ways!

Some people just like to be in the media with everything that has been going on with COPS AND Hispanics white and African Americans my question is Where were all the parents!!! People just need to learn to keep their mouth shut and listen to authority I'm sorry I'm not racist but from my point of view that girl new what would happen is she didn't keep her mouth shut but like always they like to be in the media and get that attention she's getting now. She put her self in an adult situation so she was handled like one disrespecting an adult figure more less and Officer. Cmon get over it

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2015, 03:19:10 PM »
I've never seen smh done with periods, it's a nice touch.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 08, 2015, 03:21:24 PM »
I've never seen smh done with periods, it's a nice touch.

My FAVORITE is the use of caps.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2015, 03:23:00 PM »
the one where RESPECT is the word in all caps throughout drives home the point that the person thinks that these damn kids should have some RESPECT. then they use it on ENTIRE and it kind of draws attention away from the theme, which is RESPECT.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2015, 03:25:55 PM »
Every story has two sides. We are only hearing
about the Video which was taken after the Young Criminals had been asked to leave. They were Provoking the Police and DISRESPECTING the Police and the Neighborhood.
That's A CRIME.
Fox 4 and ALL MEDIA who
is ONLY sharing the Video
of the Police Officer
pushing the YOUNG GIRL to the ground.
.Tell ALL the People
RESPECT THE POLICE
they are ONLY doing their job
WE ALL NEED TO RESPECT
THE LAW .
When You DISOBEY the law
You become a CRIMINAL.

This is how mentally ill people write.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2015, 03:32:40 PM »
i dont think the law obligates me to respect anybody or anything, but there are an awful lot of laws and i have read very few.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2015, 03:35:55 PM »
disrespectful little bad ass white kids get in trouble for doing hood rat things all the time! sorry we fail to make a huge deal of it, normally the biggest deal is they go home and get a good old fashion ass whoopin that gets their asses back in check rather than someone excusing the behavior using race as a crutch!

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 08, 2015, 03:38:32 PM »
i can't wait until my kids start acting bad so i can beat the rough ridin' crap out of them in order to make them good again.  stupid little fuckers, serves them right. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2015, 03:44:21 PM »
i'm looking forward to the opportunity to be an excellent parent is what i'm saying.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2015, 03:48:57 PM »
if you're not busting heads, then you sure as crap aren't parenting.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 08, 2015, 03:51:24 PM »
i dont think the law obligates me to respect anybody or anything, but there are an awful lot of laws and i have read very few.

i'm 100% certain the rage monster tiny man cop in that vid disagrees with you.