Author Topic: Snyder Retirement Coaching Search Master Thread  (Read 313881 times)

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Snyder Retirement Coaching Search Master Thread
« Reply #1700 on: July 24, 2015, 11:20:52 AM »
Srsly, this could just be a way of Bill pressuring JC to start looking around.  Bill could REALLY be ready this time and possibly JC is not.

I would rather Currie still be here when Bill leaves.  If this is bill trying to scare JC into leaving, Sean will def be Bill's replacement. 

That said, I guess I would take Sean as a FB coach if it meant the next guy wanted to bring in his own BB coach.  Give me Krouse back.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: July 24, 2015, 12:44:16 PM »
LHC Bill Snyder, upon retirement, prefers son Sean to take reins http://es.pn/1Lv8DMG
 -via ESPN http://es.pn/app

#HCSS

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: July 24, 2015, 12:50:05 PM »
LHC Bill Snyder, upon retirement, prefers son Sean to take reins http://es.pn/1Lv8DMG

#HCSS

omg
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: July 24, 2015, 01:03:55 PM »
That's impressive, Greg.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: July 24, 2015, 01:07:52 PM »
What if Sean is known for the next greatest turn around in CFB?  Be like Snyder bookends.  Up and down.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: July 24, 2015, 02:02:08 PM »

#HCSS

that's our Greg!

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: July 24, 2015, 04:10:20 PM »
Srsly, this could just be a way of Bill pressuring JC to start looking around.  Bill could REALLY be ready this time and possibly JC is not ready for Bill to leave.

I would rather Currie still be here when Bill leaves.  If this is bill trying to scare JC into leaving, Sean will def be Bill's replacement. 

That said, I guess I would take Sean as a FB coach if it meant the next guy wanted to bring in his own BB coach.  Give me Krouse back.

The bold is what I meant, should have been clearer.  Bill is a money machine making Currie look like a wonder kid.  Also if Bill does step down the new hire will follow Currie for life, good or bad.  Would not want to be in Currie's shoes when it happens.

Offline MIZMAW

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: July 24, 2015, 04:26:13 PM »
Srsly, this could just be a way of Bill pressuring JC to start looking around.  Bill could REALLY be ready this time and possibly JC is not ready for Bill to leave.

The bold is what I meant, should have been clearer.  Bill is a money machine making Currie look like a wonder kid.  Also if Bill does step down the new hire will follow Currie for life, good or bad.  Would not want to be in Currie's shoes when it happens.
Is a wonder kid at all similar to a wunderkind?

Offline ELL3

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: July 24, 2015, 04:27:29 PM »
Bill needs 13 wins for 200

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: July 24, 2015, 05:26:46 PM »
OCDs love round numbers.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline slackcat

• Katpak'r
  • worst ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #1710 on: July 24, 2015, 06:09:17 PM »
OCDs love round numbers.

He'll then wash his hands five times.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: July 24, 2015, 06:24:15 PM »
OCDs love round numbers.

He'll then wash his hands five times.
Then turn the light switch on/off 3 times, lock/unlock the office door 3 times, hand his resignation to JC, refuse to shake hands, wash his hands five more times, and drive around the block 7 times before finally heading home.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: July 25, 2015, 11:19:56 PM »
go sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here
emaw

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: July 25, 2015, 11:23:23 PM »
lol

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: July 26, 2015, 12:27:05 AM »
ADJC needs to tell Bill that if he plays for the championship, Sean can be head coach.  No other way.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: July 26, 2015, 12:59:12 PM »
What if Sean is known for the next greatest turn around in CFB?  Be like Snyder bookends.  Up and down.

Very Weberesque.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: July 26, 2015, 01:17:15 PM »

Very Weberesque.

Very possible if Sean gets the job.

Offline Ptolemy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: July 26, 2015, 11:36:34 PM »
Two names for everyone opposed to HOF Coach LHC Bill Snyder's succession plan to consider:

Ron Prince (what happens when you don't listen to LHC Bill Snyder)

oscar Weber (what happens when you let John Currie hire the coach).

Opposing opinions are welcome, but please come with facts that can surmount the stated...

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: July 27, 2015, 08:09:57 AM »
Two names for everyone opposed to HOF Coach LHC Bill Snyder's succession plan to consider:

Ron Prince (what happens when you don't listen to LHC Bill Snyder)

oscar Weber (what happens when you let John Currie hire the coach).

Opposing opinions are welcome, but please come with facts that can surmount the stated...
Those two points have no relation. The only one that is relevant is the second. But lots of people have concern about Currie whiffing like he did in basketball.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: July 27, 2015, 08:34:28 AM »
John Currie would be the one who hires Sean, so I don't understand why Ptolemy doesn't think that would be a whiff.

Offline Blackcats

• I Know Stuff You Don't
  • Combo-Fan
  • LOUD NOISES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: July 27, 2015, 08:34:48 AM »
Srsly, this could just be a way of Bill pressuring JC to start looking around.  Bill could REALLY be ready this time and possibly JC is not.

If Currie leaves, Bill will be our next AD, Sean will be the Football coach and Weber (or any coach for that matter) will never be fired. Snyder will just hire a co-head coach of basketball and work behind the scenes to find oscar a soft landing.
BlackCats does it right and is clearly a good person. - Steve Dave
BlackCats is a vital member of this blogging community, and a close personal friend of mine. -meow meow
I yearn for your nuggets. - Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: July 27, 2015, 08:38:45 AM »

If Currie leaves, Bill will be our next AD, Sean will be the Football coach and Weber (or any coach for that matter) will never be fired. Snyder will just hire a co-head coach of basketball and work behind the scenes to find oscar a soft landing.

I'd like to think the Animal isn't dumb enough to make Bill AD.

Offline Blackcats

• I Know Stuff You Don't
  • Combo-Fan
  • LOUD NOISES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: July 27, 2015, 08:42:15 AM »

You're kidding, right? Bill will pull in twice as much in donations than Currie has. And it won't even be a capital campaign for improvements.
BlackCats is a vital member of this blogging community, and a close personal friend of mine. -meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: July 27, 2015, 08:44:26 AM »

You're kidding, right? Bill will pull in twice as much in donations than Currie has. And it won't even be a capital campaign for improvements.

Bill is 75 years old, and I think if he wanted to put in the amount of hours it would take to be a better AD than John Currie, that he would rather just keep coaching instead.

Offline Blackcats

• I Know Stuff You Don't
  • Combo-Fan
  • LOUD NOISES!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: July 27, 2015, 08:49:53 AM »

Bill is 75 years old, and I think if he wanted to put in the amount of hours it would take to be a better AD than John Currie, that he would rather just keep coaching instead.

He would do it just long enough to give Sean a five year contract, raise $300,000,000 for no reason and give Sean a two year extension...so like 18 months tops.