Author Topic: The Official : I am frustrated espn.com doesn't cover NCAAM as well as NCAAF  (Read 645 times)

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
I can't be the only one who loves reading the blog entries on ESPN throughout the football season. Each of the major conferences has a dedicated writer who writes informed articles about that conference. Even when a team isn't in the top 25 you can read about the ups and downs of a fun season.

So, it frustrates me immensely every year when basketball season rolls around and I am excited to read about the cats and other teams in the BIGXII in depth like during football seaosn and there is nothing. North Carolina has a dedicated writer, then there is just one piss poor excuse for a blog that covers the other 350 division 1 teams.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

This is beyond ludicrous and boggles my mind. Why do you think ESPN puts so little effort into covering NCAA Men's Basketball as compared to their coverage of NCAA Football?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline mhkpasa

• Katpak'r
  • Let's go get a couple bowls of loudmouth soup
    • View Profile
I hear you, but it might be the same force that drove the conference realignment mania. ($$$$$>$$)

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
I hear you, but it might be the same force that drove the conference realignment mania. ($$$$$>$$)

Truth. But how much would it truly cost ESPN to dedicate five writers to different conferences?