Author Topic: Hopefully An Issue We Can Get Some Bi-Partisan Agreement On  (Read 47722 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Hopefully An Issue We Can Get Some Bi-Partisan Agreement On
« Reply #200 on: November 20, 2014, 08:42:24 AM »
I don't understand how democrats don't know they're the stupid ones. Everything they do and say is so god damned stupid, yet they rail on.

I'm assuming I am exempt from this since I am a member of the Green Party :emawkid:

voted for nader twice  :cheers:

This may blow the minds of parrot partisan hacks K-S-U-W and FSD but I disagree with Nader, hell I don't even like Ralph Nader, but I am still in the party.

It doesn't blow my mind because I couldn't care less. Well, actually, being a member of the Green Party but not supporting Nader is pretty funny. He basically is the entire party. Time to start your own?

A man isn't an agenda.

I love these three posters mocking the green party because it isnt the d party or r party without any irony at all. "You align yourself with a party that actually shares your beliefs, hur hur hur what a dumbass, they don't even win games. GO 'PUBS, KEEP KICKIN' ASS AND WINNIN' 'SHIPS!!!"

Enjoy being completely irrelevant. I'll continue being pragmatic and putting in power a party that can advance at least some of what I want.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 20, 2014, 03:43:04 PM »
I don't understand how democrats don't know they're the stupid ones. Everything they do and say is so god damned stupid, yet they rail on.

I'm assuming I am exempt from this since I am a member of the Green Party :emawkid:

This may blow the minds of parrot partisan hacks K-S-U-W and FSD but I disagree with Nader, hell I don't even like Ralph Nader, but I am still in the party.

It doesn't blow my mind because I couldn't care less. Well, actually, being a member of the Green Party but not supporting Nader is pretty funny. He basically is the entire party. Time to start your own?

A man isn't an agenda.

I love these three posters mocking the green party because it isnt the d party or r party without any irony at all. "You align yourself with a party that actually shares your beliefs, hur hur hur what a dumbass, they don't even win games. GO 'PUBS, KEEP KICKIN' ASS AND WINNIN' 'SHIPS!!!"

Enjoy being completely irrelevant. I'll continue being pragmatic and putting in power a party that can advance at least some of what I want.

Hang a banner:

2013-14
Kansas Republican Party
State Political Champions

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 17, 2014, 12:38:28 PM »

A man isn't an agenda.

Don't be rude, ksu. I can appreciate your pragmatism but we're all in the same boat here when it comes to relevance.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #208 on: February 07, 2015, 02:02:38 PM »
 B.O. looking like he really wants to control, restrict and tax the internet.  What a two-faced piece of crap.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 07, 2015, 02:21:35 PM »
he really is
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: February 07, 2015, 02:32:57 PM »
Sounds great. How exactly is it different from what Obama suggested?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 08, 2015, 09:27:39 AM »
Sounds great. How exactly is it different from what Obama suggested?

You're two weeks behind, I think.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 23, 2015, 08:40:59 PM »
Show of hands. - anybody still think that the federal government regulating the internet like a public utility is a good idea?

http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/obamas-regs-will-make-internet-slow-as-in-europe-warn-fcc-fec-commissioners/article/2560567

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 23, 2015, 09:17:43 PM »
Show of hands. - anybody still think that the federal government regulating the internet like a public utility is a good idea?

http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/obamas-regs-will-make-internet-slow-as-in-europe-warn-fcc-fec-commissioners/article/2560567

Yes.  I want the next Amazon and Netflix to form and grow.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 23, 2015, 10:24:53 PM »

Yes.  I want the next Amazon and Netflix to form and grow.

And you know what will help that? More government regulation. Fertile soil indeed.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 23, 2015, 10:38:40 PM »
i am 100% for the government blocking corporate regulation of the internet

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 23, 2015, 10:41:39 PM »
i am 100% for the government blocking corporate regulation of the internet

hmm.  yup

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 23, 2015, 10:50:34 PM »
That doesn't seem to be happening to any serious extent, but you know what the government says... If it ain't broke, break it so you can fix it. Government regulation will totally make a good thing even better.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 23, 2015, 11:13:32 PM »
an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure  :Carl:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 24, 2015, 08:02:04 AM »

Definitely. I'm sure it'll just be an "ounce" of regulation. Or however much 300 pages weighs. Not as much as Obamacare, that's for sure!

I really can't believe anyone who likes fast internet wants the government to start rough ridin' with it.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 24, 2015, 08:33:25 AM »

Definitely. I'm sure it'll just be an "ounce" of regulation. Or however much 300 pages weighs. Not as much as Obamacare, that's for sure!

I really can't believe anyone who likes fast internet wants the government to start rough ridin' with it.

UPDATE: I just got off the phone with the lab, and am told that 1oz = approximately 6 pages of standard weight government copy paper. So the 332 pages of proposed regulations weighs in at about 55.33 ounces, about 3.5 pounds. So if an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, then 3.5 pounds of prevention is worth 55.33 pounds of cure! That's gotta be something like Google Fiber speed nationwide, amiright?

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 24, 2015, 02:18:26 PM »

I really can't believe anyone who likes fast internet wants COMCAST to start rough ridin' with it.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 24, 2015, 02:22:58 PM »

I really can't believe anyone who likes fast internet wants COMCAST to start rough ridin' with it.

So let me get this straight - Comcast and Verizon throttled the speed of the largest consumer of bandwidth on the planet - Netflix - so now we need the government to step in and regulate the internet like a public utility? Are you really so libtarded that you actually believe government intervention, as opposed to the free market, is going to make this better?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 24, 2015, 07:58:16 PM »
Regulating the internet as a public utility is the worst possible outcome. A simple statute will suffice.