Author Topic: I'm new here  (Read 9286 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: I'm new here
« Reply #75 on: October 03, 2014, 12:22:09 PM »
all of oklahoma is really, really bad.

Yes, terrible. No sharia law tho!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 03, 2014, 12:23:50 PM »
Oklahoma is dog turds, but I do fondly remember visiting my Aunt Meg there as a child.  She lived near Wakita, and pretty much the only thing to do around those parts was visit the drive-in movie theater.  Seriously, they still had those.  I must've seen half a dozen movies there, but the only one I remember was The Shining - not because it was particularly scary, but because later that night an F4 'nader ripped through the area and leveled Aunt Meg's house Flat as a Pancake (s/o to Head East). Heaven's of all heavens, Aunt Meg and her dog survived, though truth be told they were a bit worse for wear. 

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 03, 2014, 12:36:22 PM »
Oklahoma is dog turds, but I do fondly remember visiting my Aunt Meg there as a child.  She lived near Wakita, and pretty much the only thing to do around those parts was visit the drive-in movie theater.  Seriously, they still had those.  I must've seen half a dozen movies there, but the only one I remember was The Shining - not because it was particularly scary, but because later that night an F4 'nader ripped through the area and leveled Aunt Meg's house Flat as a Pancake (s/o to Head East). Heaven's of all heavens, Aunt Meg and her dog survived, though truth be told they were a bit worse for wear.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 03, 2014, 12:48:13 PM »
all of oklahoma is really, really bad.

Yes, terrible. No sharia law tho!

there pretty much IS sharia law. whats this crap about not being able to buy cold packaged beer. muhammed would be proud