Author Topic: Wichita Wild pak'r report  (Read 1178 times)

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Wichita Wild pak'r report
« on: April 11, 2010, 01:03:44 PM »
Wichita Wild report:

OK…. So the day started with a phone call from some friends who I pak with for wild games. “Let’s go do an extended pak starting at 1 at the WSU baseball game”. My answer? Sure what harm could come from this. Needless to say but by the time a 7 pm start for the Wild game came I was very pak’d.  Evening started very uneventful. The shitty Wild kicker missed his usually gimme field goal and had a miss and a blocked extra point. I proceeded to lean over and tell Mrs. Gooch quote “Our kicker sucks”. At this point in time grey haired gentleman in the row in front of me turns and says that’s my son. I proceeded to politely tell him I was sorry that he had a son that was such an awful kicker. Non attractive woman next to him turns and says that is also my husband. At this point I was fine with letting the whole ordeal just simmer down a bit, but unattractive women then says these are also his kids pointing to two little blonde girls playing on the stairs 15 ft away (I hate these little girls by the way because you always have to step over and around then on the stairs when you go to get a beer). I then said to her thank god they didn’t have any boys to perpetuate his shitty kicking. Surprisingly this shut them up for the rest of the game. This al happened shortly before half time. For the rest of the game every time he would line up to kick fellow pak’rs with me would shout “there’s you boy!” For the rest of the game  the for what he will now be called for the rest of the year as the “shitty kicker” would squeak in an extra point what I assume what was his high school age brother would turn around and give me the evil eye. I would then just give him a nice little “cheers” with my what was usually an almost empty big Bud Light. Rest off the game was pretty uneventful. I did later laugh hysterically on a kick off the “shitty kicker” tried to make a tackle on the side line and got completely trucked by a 5’ 6” return guy. This weekend should prove to be very entertaining as I plan to relentlessly boo the “shitty kicker” if he misses another kick.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: Wichita Wild pak'r report
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 05:49:21 PM »
:combofan:

I might try to take Cole to Saturday's game, but wouldn't be getting pak'd.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 07:17:54 AM »
I can't wait until Trim gets all loosey goosey on the Big Bro/Big Sis rules and slips Cole his first beer at the age of 16 or something. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 08:41:37 AM »
I can't wait until Trim gets all loosey goosey on the Big Bro/Big Sis rules and slips Cole his first beer at the age of 16 or something. 

Was hanging out with my neighbors this weekend who are expecting, which led to them reminding me that I'm about to start being older bro for puberty-related questions.   :surprised:

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 09:06:48 AM »
Tell him that when I doubt pull out.