Author Topic: auburn game  (Read 19948 times)

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
Re: auburn game
« Reply #150 on: November 18, 2014, 12:36:27 PM »
Is there anything more satisfying to the average idiot fan than writing an open letter to the opposing fanbase after they went to a game where they got destroyed, complaining about how they were treated?

Also, what elements does such a loser letter have to contain?  My top 5 would be:

1.  Start with a compliment, that way you aren't just a pissed off fan of the losing team;
2.  Gotta have girls with you who cry because they were literally scared someone would assault them;
3.  spitting!;
4.  you did nothing wrong to provoke; and
5.  drink throwing (lots of college students like to waste their alcohol to show visiting fans what's what).

Any others?

This is the perfect beginning to just creating a template that could be hosted online for average idiot fan open letters to opposing fanbases... Would save a lot of average idiot fans a crap ton of time if there was something available online where all they had to do was cut/paste and change out the teams and locale.

:lol:
bears are fast...

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 18, 2014, 01:11:41 PM »
They must not have heard of throwing batteries or sandwiches.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 18, 2014, 02:00:51 PM »

I almost included red hot pennies

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 18, 2014, 02:18:30 PM »
Is there anything more satisfying to the average idiot fan than writing an open letter to the opposing fanbase after they went to a game where they got destroyed, complaining about how they were treated?

Also, what elements does such a loser letter have to contain?  My top 5 would be:

1.  Start with a compliment, that way you aren't just a pissed off fan of the losing team;
2.  Gotta have girls with you who cry because they were literally scared someone would assault them;
3.  spitting!;
4.  you did nothing wrong to provoke; and
5.  drink throwing (lots of college students like to waste their alcohol to show visiting fans what's what).

Any others?

To go for the open letter hay-maker, one might purport urine in lieu of/addition to spitting.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 18, 2014, 03:12:09 PM »

I almost included red hot pennies

Yes!

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #155 on: November 18, 2014, 04:00:17 PM »
My humble is opinion is that KSU has a pretty damn good team. Whatever you cats want to say is fine but I know Auburn has a great team this year so I am not worried about them. Also, you guys are selling yourselves short on your team. From what I saw, and what I know about Auburn, KSU should have an outstanding year. Matter of fact, I hope you guys do because those players fought their asses off last night. I believe this game will be like Auburns last year against LSU. Its the game where the lights truly came on even in a loss.

Meh.  Auburn is a 3 loss team this year and K-State is a 5 loss team.  No biggie.

Lets discuss this again in November.
OH HEY IT'S NOVEMBER

Let's see:
Auburn IS a three loss team (at least.)
K-State IS NOT likely to be a five loss team.

Looks like you need to eat some crow _33.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 02, 2015, 01:02:03 PM »
you could argue that this was our worst home loss since 09 missouri. we lost to a team that lost to two teams that lost 59-0.