Author Topic: Cattmatt Super Thread  (Read 80524 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: Cattmatt Super Thread
« Reply #450 on: February 12, 2012, 08:36:29 PM »
I KNEW it was really you!   :love:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: February 12, 2012, 08:40:36 PM »
Dingo is CatMatt.  I'll be damned

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: February 12, 2012, 08:43:03 PM »
I owe some people on this thread money now....

Offline Dingo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: February 12, 2012, 08:51:19 PM »
I KNEW it was really you!   :love:

I knew if I kept writing in independent clauses with proper punctuation, someone would figure it out. 
I'm not a psychopath.  I'm a high-functioning sociopath.  Do your research.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: February 12, 2012, 08:54:34 PM »
He's going to off somebody, but not himself.  He's making a list and checkin' it twice ...

Saw him at the gym this morning, wearing his purple Koolaid shirt.  weird cos I haven't seen him in purple for quite awhile.  I'd say its a good sign, for him and for the Cats v Miamie today.  

Catmatt's fine.  He's just really unhappy.  You would be too if you used to live by the beach and had to move back to Kansas to be close to your sick mother.  Dude really rough ridin' hates it here, plus he has other frustrations.  Do you know his bros call him Halfmoon?  Not to his face, of course.  It's a weird inside joke.  

You ol' sly cockeyed bastard!

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: February 12, 2012, 08:58:59 PM »
Chunkles called this 3 months ago at least.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: February 12, 2012, 09:01:33 PM »
oh snap.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: February 12, 2012, 09:04:29 PM »
I like Catmatt.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: February 12, 2012, 09:10:35 PM »
I hope your therapist is helping you with the value you place on the opinions of strangers.  This crap really seems to eat you up, consider me insincerely worried about your state of mind.

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: February 12, 2012, 09:17:08 PM »
Chunkles called this 3 months ago at least.
I sometimes use my scythe as an agitator for large loads of laundry.

Offline Dingo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: February 12, 2012, 09:22:27 PM »
I hope your therapist is helping you with the value you place on the opinions of strangers.  This crap really seems to eat you up, consider me insincerely worried about your state of mind.

I admit I got a bit butthurt there, and that was pretty much uncalled for.   

The only thing that truly "ate me up" was when you clowns found out where I live and made veiled threats (even though they wre probably in jest) about kicking my ass.  Those two things together are scary enough.  But when Jeffy snapped that picture, I kind of really freaked.  I mean, there are candid photos of me at games all over the webs, usually me hanging out at tailgates, getting caught in the frame, what not.  But that photo was taken hidden behind a car (you can see the hood in the frame), and it just felt so stalkerish.  That photo, on the heels of you guys finding my house and making threats, is really what put me on edge.

But glad I could give you all some small amount of entertainment these last few years.  Any questions you have, you may as well ask them now before I get Baker Acted again. 

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: February 12, 2012, 09:36:37 PM »
who made threats? 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: February 12, 2012, 09:46:53 PM »

I admit I got a bit butthurt there, and that was pretty much uncalled for.   

The only thing that truly "ate me up" was when you clowns found out where I live and made veiled threats (even though they wre probably in jest) about kicking my ass.  Those two things together are scary enough.  But when Jeffy snapped that picture, I kind of really freaked.  I mean, there are candid photos of me at games all over the webs, usually me hanging out at tailgates, getting caught in the frame, what not.  But that photo was taken hidden behind a car (you can see the hood in the frame), and it just felt so stalkerish.  That photo, on the heels of you guys finding my house and making threats, is really what put me on edge.

But glad I could give you all some small amount of entertainment these last few years.  Any questions you have, you may as well ask them now before I get Baker Acted again. 

was that on ksufans?
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: February 12, 2012, 09:51:48 PM »
Any questions you have, you may as well ask them now before I get Baker Acted again. 

Do you still think I'm a Hitlerite bent on world domination? I've always wondered since my ksf days.

Offline Dingo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: February 12, 2012, 10:00:03 PM »
Any questions you have, you may as well ask them now before I get Baker Acted again. 

Do you still think I'm a Hitlerite bent on world domination? I've always wondered since my ksf days.

Never thought that, man.  I do think you have a vicious cruel streak and are not to be trusted, but now that I've found out who you are and learned a bit about you, it all kind of makes sense. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: February 12, 2012, 10:12:51 PM »
Who made the threats?

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: February 12, 2012, 10:14:16 PM »

Never thought that, man.  I do think you have a vicious cruel streak and are not to be trusted, but now that I've found out who you are and learned a bit about you, it all kind of makes sense. 

You actually did think that, and wrote a thesis on it. What makes you think I'm cruel, though? Just curious. I had nothing to do with your stalking or whatever. :dunno:

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: February 12, 2012, 10:27:18 PM »
Who made the threats?

Probably that bad person who kept posting MarilynKay's info in the form of an animated lizard holding a sign that displayed the reader's IP address.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: February 12, 2012, 10:28:45 PM »
What the hell is going on here?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: February 12, 2012, 10:29:24 PM »
Who made the threats?

Probably that bad person who kept posting MarilynKay's info in the form of an animated lizard holding a sign that displayed the reader's IP address.

:lol:

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #470 on: February 12, 2012, 10:29:38 PM »
people who crave drama making more drama

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: February 12, 2012, 10:32:38 PM »
Who made the threats?

Good thing she got the law involved.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: February 12, 2012, 10:47:31 PM »
What's your obsession, chum1? 

I have trouble remembering your videos after the deletion phase of your creative process, so I'm trying to document them while the accounts are still active.  If there's anything you can add to help fill in the gaps, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Offline Dingo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: February 12, 2012, 10:50:36 PM »

I have trouble remembering your videos after the deletion phase of your creative process, so I'm trying to document them while the accounts are still active.  If there's anything you can add to help fill in the gaps, I'd greatly appreciate it!

I could email you m4p files ... or I could burn them on a DVD.  Which do you prefer?

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: February 12, 2012, 11:05:41 PM »

I could email you m4p files ... or I could burn them on a DVD.  Which do you prefer?

I'm mostly just intersted in the timeline.  Plus any other info that one would find on a Wikipedia page.