Author Topic: refs mumped us  (Read 3452 times)

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
refs mumped us
« on: September 18, 2014, 11:11:56 PM »
Auburn fluked ($ec) out a win

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline #1AUFAN

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: refs mumped us
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 11:12:22 PM »
 :popcorn:

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 11:16:24 PM »
Luked
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 11:17:24 PM »
Luked
worth repeating, way too many no calls on them
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline auairman

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 11:25:22 PM »
Luked

You do realize that KSU had 0 penalties assessed? They where holding all night on the O-line.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 11:26:02 PM »
The only call that absolutely pissed me off was the defensive holding right before that last pick.  :curse: :curse:

Other than that. No major complaints. We got away with a few calls too.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 11:26:31 PM »
Thread title fooled me. Thought it was an Iowa State thread.   :buh-bye:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 11:29:45 PM »
We had a penalty assessed on the opening kickoff. You Auburn fans are full of crap.

Offline auairman

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 11:31:47 PM »
We had a penalty assessed on the opening kickoff. You Auburn fans are full of crap.
No you didn't. How about this ... show that I am full of crap and present a box score from any outlet that has a penalty for KSU.
Kickoff out of bounds is not a penalty in that sense.  It never is recorded as one in box-scores.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2014, 11:33:50 PM »
No you didn't . How about this ... show that I am full of crap and present a box score from any outlet that has a penalty for KSU.

I saw at least 3 or 4 flags on the field. The referee addressed the crowd and called an illegal kick out of bounds. If that isn't a penalty, then what is, Barner?

Offline auairman

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2014, 11:36:29 PM »
No you didn't . How about this ... show that I am full of crap and present a box score from any outlet that has a penalty for KSU.

I saw at least 3 or 4 flags on the field. The referee addressed the crowd and called an illegal kick out of bounds. If that isn't a penalty, then what is, Barner?
again .. provide a link to a box-score of the game that agrees with you.  Plus obviously the thread is about calls of a subjective nature.

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2014, 11:38:03 PM »
There only two calls I didn't  like and they happened to be no calls for pass interference.
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2014, 11:39:55 PM »

again .. provide a link to a box-score of the game that agrees with you.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kickoff_(gridiron_football)#Penalties

The section on penalties agrees with me.

Offline auairman

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2014, 11:42:52 PM »

So what you are saying is ... "I wanna be mad and I have to justify my ridiculous claim. I can't back it up by providing a single link showing that in this game that there was an officially recorded penalty".
Take it up with the NCAA as they do not score it as a penalty for there records and as you will find if you do a bit of looking, Not one outlet will have it scored that way in their box scores.  But if you think them calling a kick-off infraction bolsters your case ... by all means believe it with all your heart.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2014, 11:44:58 PM »

So what you are saying is ... "I wanna be mad and I have to justify my ridiculous claim. I can't back it up by providing a single link showing that in this game that an officially recorded penalty".
Take it up with the NCAA as they do not score it as a penalty for there records and as you will find if you do a bit of looking, Not one outlet will have it scored that way in their box scores.  But if you think them calling a kick-off infraction bolsters your case ... by all means believe it with all your heart.

Maybe you should take it up with the refs and Coach Gus. We would have been happy to give you the ball where it went out of bounds.

Offline auairman

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2014, 11:47:58 PM »

So what you are saying is ... "I wanna be mad and I have to justify my ridiculous claim. I can't back it up by providing a single link showing that in this game that an officially recorded penalty".

Maybe you should take it up with the refs and Coach Gus. We would have been happy to give you the ball where it went out of bounds.

LOL  Either you have already looked or you won't spend the time to try to provide that link.  I think we both know why.  And again if it makes you feel better and you think it bolsters your case .... take it close to your heart and hang on tight.

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2014, 11:56:36 PM »
I don't believe the Refs had anything to do with us losing the game. Missed field goals and a dropped/intercepted touchdown pass did. Anyone who thinks different is a moron.
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline auairman

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2014, 11:59:44 PM »
I don't believe the Refs had anything to do with us losing the game. Missed field goals and a dropped/intercepted touchdown pass did. Anyone who thinks different is a moron.

Missed opportunities should be the tag line of the game.  Both sides left significant points on the field and off the board.  We had dropped passes, missed open receivers and in the run game a few key blocks that would have blown open a couple plays. I do think both teams will show they are significantly better as the season goes on.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2014, 12:03:48 AM »
Shut up idiots. It was a good game.

Offline Jabeez

• Combo-Fan
  • #Currie4USPrez
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2014, 02:36:08 AM »
Great game auburn limped to a win they didn't deserve.  Gus knows it, Bill said it. High school offenses don't do sit in big boy football.  Just high school defences against ioway qbs

Offline Jabeez

• Combo-Fan
  • #Currie4USPrez
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2014, 02:36:30 AM »
Drunk post

Offline WildcatPower

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2014, 02:47:41 AM »

This. I'm not pinning this on the officiating game at all. K-State had MULTIPLE chances to win this game. 3 FG's, and one of the FG was in extra point range. Missed all 3.

Lockett catches that ball 9 out of 10 times easily. Just happened to be that one, unfortunately. Way too many turnovers. You can't turn the ball over 3 times. Just simply can't.

Unlucky bounces that went towards Auburn's way. I can recall that one single drive, where the QB fumbles it, and somehow it bounces back to one of their players. Then a few plays later, McDaniel had a golden opportunity for a INT, went right through his hands.

Our defense came to play. It was old-school vintage Lynch Mob. If someone would have told me that K-State would hold Auburn to 20 points in this game, I would had a hard time believing that, to be honest with you. But they just did that. Also, held Auburn to 55 rushing yards in the 1st half tonight, which is its fewest in any half since Gus Malzahn took over as head coach in 2013.

Also this was the 1st time Auburn has been held to 3 or fewer points in the 1st quarter since last season, when LSU held them scoreless in the 1st half. And K-State kept Aubun's vaunted ground game held in check for the most part.

Offline sak

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2014, 03:03:16 AM »
auburn played like poop.

kansas state played pretty well play-to-play, but the 3 turnovers and 3 missed FGs were their undoing.

lol @ blaming the refs though. could have easily had a pass interference call that would have put auburn 1st and goal at the 2 yard line already up 17-7. no call was made and the score was 20-7 and ya'll were still alive.

gg, will write a full trip report later this weekend.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2014, 04:22:11 AM »
Luked

You do realize that KSU had 0 penalties assessed? They where holding all night on the O-line.

:bawl:
bears are fast...

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2014, 06:36:22 AM »
Auburn held a lot as well, particularly on that last first down pass play.  Our DE essentially got tackled.