Author Topic: Warning ranting curse words. Ban me if you like.  (Read 2576 times)

Offline KSUblacklab

• Fan
  • Everyone's a little douche'e sometimes.
    • View Profile
Warning ranting curse words. Ban me if you like.
« on: September 18, 2014, 10:51:31 PM »
Some of you, ARE A BUNCH OF WHINY LITTLE BITCHES. I MEAN SERIOUSLY YOU ASSHATS HAVE ZERO PERSPECTIVE.

YEAH I KNOW WE LEFT 9 POINTS FROM FIELD GOALS ON THE FIELD. 2 OF WHICH WERE BAD SNAPS.

and LOCKETT DROPPED A TD.

BUT AUBURN ALSO COULD OF HAD 2 MORE TOUCHDOWNS IF THE WIND BLEW THEIR WAY A LITTLE BIT.

So I call it a wash. Except for the dropped tip drill, our fumble and Waters frustration interception.

Auburn is a fast mother rough ridin' team... and We made mistake and they made mistakes. It was still a game in the 4th.

SO QUIT YOUR rough ridin' NEGATIVE NANCY, BENCH WATERS, LOCKETT SUCKS, REFS BLEW THE GAME, BILL HAS LOST IT ATTITUDE.

IF we had players like most of you have attitudes, we would be KU.

Am I dissapointed? yes one or 2 players.
But also Im not going to start pointing fingers at one or 2 players.
Cause if I did that, I would bitch about a 1/10 of our fans not being loud enough at the game. 10 percent of our fans need to take the proverbial, "dick out of their mouth". Stand the eff up and lose your rough ridin' voice by the end of the game. So then maybe you will have left everything on the table like you expect from our players.

YOU DISRESPECT MY FAMILY by PRETENDING YOU ARE ONE OF US. IF YOU UNDERSTOOD LHCBS you would never speak that way about our players.

Either get better everyday.

Or die in a fire.

Peace be with you...

You whiny rough ridin', Jayhawk blowing, Jack Harry taking, HLN watching fucktards.

P.S. Lots of love out there for some very impressive fans today. You made K-State proud.

13-1 HOPEFULLS

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Did you know Kansas State's first mascot was a black lab?

I don't like master threads as much as others. I mean, they have there purpose. But, so do new threads.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Warning ranting curse words. Ban me if you like.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 10:52:34 PM »
ksublacklab sounds like a real negative nancy

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 10:52:41 PM »
neat

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2014, 10:53:26 PM »
Parody post I think?

Offline The_Wippuh

• Plainsman
  • Combo-Fan
  • SEC! SEC! SEC! (except Tennessee, eff them!)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 10:53:33 PM »
And peace be with you

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2014, 10:53:39 PM »
Change this guy's name to Moral Victory Cat

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 10:53:47 PM »
 :Take the Bait:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline POD Lasalle Edition

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • the poster formerly known as pig of destiny
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2014, 10:53:52 PM »
Too Long. Didn't Read
your mother is so fat, the recursive function computing her mass still hasn't returned.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2014, 10:54:09 PM »
I'm not pointing fingers at anyone. This team is mentally weak. Good teams take advantage of gifts. Ours doesn't. We are not a good team and do not have the mindset to become one.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2014, 10:55:20 PM »
BODYBAG!

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2014, 10:55:47 PM »
No bodybags this attempt
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2014, 10:56:23 PM »
Tobias, add this guy to my wise acre master list

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2014, 10:57:22 PM »
I'm not pointing fingers at anyone. This team is mentally weak. Good teams take advantage of gifts. Ours doesn't. We are not a good team and do not have the mindset to become one.

Horse crap. KSU is a good team. they failed to capitalize on the gifts, its true, but auburn just has that luck. who knows why.
your mother is so fat, the recursive function computing her mass still hasn't returned.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2014, 10:58:03 PM »

Mentally weak isn't really a thing. There are teams with talent, and there are others without. Tonight was a pretty strong indication that we have some talent. Don't be a dipshit.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2014, 11:00:15 PM »

Horse crap. KSU is a good team. they failed to capitalize on the gifts, its true, but auburn just has that luck. who knows why.

Name a good team that has ever missed 3 field goals, all inside of 50 yards, dropped a touchdown pass off the chest for an interception, and then given up about 4 3rd and 7+ for first downs to close out the game.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2014, 11:03:51 PM »
Parody post I think?

Thought the same thing.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2014, 11:07:37 PM »

Name a good team that has ever missed 3 field goals, all inside of 50 yards, dropped a touchdown pass off the chest for an interception, and then given up about 4 3rd and 7+ for first downs to close out the game.
2010 alabama. jeremy shelly missed a shitload (3 or 4) of them and auburn won, then went on to win the nc over Oregon. i'm telling you they got some type of luck. probably sold their souls or some crap. That bama team was very talented

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2014, 11:08:55 PM »
Take the proverbial dick out of our mouth? I don't think that's a saying.

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2014, 11:10:11 PM »
We're there really any assholes on this board actually expecting to win? I mean, we lost so there's nothing to be happy about, but if you are depressed, then you obviously thought we should have won in the first place which is just rough ridin' insane IMO.
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2014, 11:11:29 PM »

2010 alabama. jeremy shelly missed a shitload (3 or 4) of them and auburn won, then went on to win the nc over Oregon. i'm telling you they got some type of luck. probably sold their souls or some crap. That bama team was very talented

Nick is no Cam. This would be easier to swallow if Auburn had a legitimate QB on par with what we will see in the Big 12. Good QBs are going to hit the passes that Nick missed.

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2014, 11:13:17 PM »

Nick is no Cam. This would be easier to swallow if Auburn had a legitimate QB on par with what we will see in the Big 12. Good QBs are going to hit the passes that Nick missed.

We aren't going to play man coverage against the good Big 12 teams FYI. JFC.
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2014, 11:14:08 PM »
We're there really any assholes on this board actually expecting to win? I mean, we lost so there's nothing to be happy about, but if you are depressed, then you obviously thought we should have won in the first place which is just rough ridin' insane IMO.

Hooray for moral victories!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2014, 11:15:46 PM »

We aren't going to play man coverage against the good Big 12 teams FYI. JFC.

Yes, we are going to have to respect the passing games of about half of the Big 12 teams on our schedule. This will create problems that Auburn just couldn't.