Author Topic: News on Transfer Players?  (Read 7105 times)

Offline EMAW4Lyfe

• Fan
    • View Profile
News on Transfer Players?
« on: September 11, 2014, 12:21:36 AM »
Has anyone heard anything as of late on Derricott and Clink? or even riddle for that matter? just curious if we should suspect to see them next week against auburn.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: News on Transfer Players?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 12:35:11 AM »

Has anyone heard anything as of late on Derricott and Clink? or even riddle for that matter? just curious if we should suspect to see them next week against auburn.

I wouldn't be surprised if they make an appearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 12:35:19 AM »
yes, they'll play the majority of the snaps

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 12:36:43 AM »
Interesting as always, kim

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 07:32:19 AM »
almost 100% that they all see the field
:adios:

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 07:36:25 AM »
All you can eat ribs

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 07:45:53 AM »
I would be surprised if Derricott or Clink didn't play a few downs.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2014, 08:16:29 AM »

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2014, 09:16:53 AM »
Every day Derricot posts like 893 pictures of him posing in the locker room or something. I think he might be more interested in talking about working hard and getting paid than actually working hard so he can eventually get paid. I hope he sees the field.

Someone shared in the facebook/twitter/whatever Steve Dave wants to talk about thread that when asked if he is redshirting Derricot answered "Naw might play versus Auburn."

If Derricot, Riddle, Clink, etc. play a significant number of meaningful snaps vs AU it and we have success, it might be the schemiest scheming that the scheme doc has ever pulled off. If they play a bunch and the game doesn't result in a positive outcome then it will still be pretty damn schemey for LHCBS to attempt such a thing.
Please don't ban me, Mr. Dave.

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2014, 09:19:01 AM »
I've heard that Andre Davis is a great route runner but can't quit dropping the ball in practice. I've also been told that Judah Jones is great with the ball in his hands and can catch pretty well...but he cannot learn the route trees / playbook AT ALL. Like, "wtf how is this kid so clueless after two years?" bad.

Online Ich.Gewinne

• Combo-Fan
  • Mumble Rap Is Great!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2014, 09:22:13 AM »
All you can eat ribs

Would you eat the moon if it were made of ribs?
Back for more bad takes.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2014, 09:28:49 AM »
I've heard that Andre Davis is a great route runner but can't quit dropping the ball in practice. I've also been told that Judah Jones is great with the ball in his hands and can catch pretty well...but he cannot learn the route trees / playbook AT ALL. Like, "wtf how is this kid so clueless after two years?" bad.

sounds like judah is born to return kicks, if true

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2014, 09:32:42 AM »

Yeah, instead we have Morgan Burns back most of the time.  :frown:

Just like we have Schellenberg out there instead of Green or Prewett. :frown:

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2014, 09:33:00 AM »
I am hoping that it just took an extra week for the roids to kick in, or something.

Also, roid related: did anyone hear Lilja(sp) on 610 yesterday?  They were talking about NFL use of HGH.  He said that he thinks the NFL use of it is much smaller than what is thought.  He went on to say that college is a lot worse than most ppl think.  He said that he could honestly not remember one person he has played around in the NFL using.  He went on to say, "In college, it was different.  In college there were a lot of ppl around me that used.  Not necessarily HGH, but definitely steroids", or something real similar to that. 

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2014, 09:35:36 AM »

So obvious this is just Gus Malzahn's sock.  What a lazy way to scout the other team, Gus.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2014, 09:40:40 AM »
reallly a brillant by Snyd (as the kids are calling him). save the freakazoids for the big game so there is absolutely no meaningful film or scout to be had.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2014, 09:44:54 AM »
Every day Derricot posts like 893 pictures of him posing in the locker room or something. I think he might be more interested in talking about working hard and getting paid than actually working hard so he can eventually get paid. I hope he sees the field.

Someone shared in the facebook/twitter/whatever Steve Dave wants to talk about thread that when asked if he is redshirting Derricot answered "Naw might play versus Auburn."

If Derricot, Riddle, Clink, etc. play a significant number of meaningful snaps vs AU it and we have success, it might be the schemiest scheming that the scheme doc has ever pulled off. If they play a bunch and the game doesn't result in a positive outcome then it will still be pretty damn schemey for LHCBS to attempt such a thing.
:crossfingers:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2014, 09:45:25 AM »

Every day Derricot posts like 893 pictures of him posing in the locker room or something. I think he might be more interested in talking about working hard and getting paid than actually working hard so he can eventually get paid.
What a great old man talking point :cyclist:
:adios:

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2014, 09:45:46 AM »
reallly a brillant by Snyd (as the kids are calling him). save the freakazoids for the big game so there is absolutely no meaningful film or scout to be had.

It would be like the point in The Longest Yard where Nelly, the death row guy, the pro wrestler, and the cheeseburger guy start playing for the prison team.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2014, 09:47:34 AM »

It would be like the point in The Longest Yard where Nelly, the death row guy, the pro wrestler, and the cheeseburger guy start playing for the prison team.

this reminds me to tweet adam sandler to buy a roll snyd shirt. i know he would appreciate it

Offline EMAW4Lyfe

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2014, 11:24:24 AM »
Well of true it's nice to know that we will have some actual athletes with good speed playing, definitely a bonus

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2014, 11:30:35 AM »

Yeah, instead we have Morgan Burns back most of the time.  :frown:

Just like we have Schellenberg out there instead of Green or Prewett. :frown:

Anybody but Burns back returning kicks.  To me, this is the most frustrating thing to watch.  He was terrible last year v. OSU, and he is still terrible.  It is a huge liability that costs us about 15 yards each time, and throws away any chance at a big-time runback.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2014, 12:02:50 PM »
Well of true it's nice to know that we will have some actual athletes with good speed playing, definitely a bonus
:opcat:

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2014, 01:22:28 PM »

Every day Derricot posts like 893 pictures of him posing in the locker room or something. I think he might be more interested in talking about working hard and getting paid than actually working hard so he can eventually get paid.
Yeah, JHC man, tuck in your shirt a little farther. If he wanted to dick off, he sure as crap wouldn't have come to K-State.
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2014, 02:51:06 PM »

Yeah, JHC man, tuck in your shirt a little farther. If he wanted to dick off, he sure as crap wouldn't have come to K-State.

Haha, I knew I'd get some tuck comments for this. I'm sure he's working hard. I just think about what Snyder would think/say/do if he read "second workout of the day. I can taste the M's" or "we gettin money over here" when he's not even on the 2-deep.

Anyway, I hope the world is getting schemed real hard and Derricot comes out next Thursday and mobs the maroon elephants all over the field.