Author Topic: NEED HELP! KSU Graduate Students first Trip to Manhattan for the Texas Game  (Read 7219 times)

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
The Big Train's food (and to some degree bar) recommendations are a bit concerning

which ones  :confused:

Omission of Mae's drinking and Aggie Lounge's food was puzzling to say the least
:adios:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
even local beat cops get lounge/station confused  :frown:

my first inclination just now was to say that i wasn't and have it be some sort of shot towards stevesie but that would have been a pretty rotten thing to do. i fixed it.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 01:22:43 PM by Rick RowdyBoyy Daris »

Offline WildcatHokie

• Fan
    • View Profile
Just go to every bar in the Aggieville district and tell the bartender you want the establishment's signature drink. You will have a lot of fun.

Challenge accepted  :cheers:

Offline WildcatHokie

• Fan
    • View Profile
wildcathokie- everybody is screwing with you about kites. it's an inside joke we do to people we don't like but i like you. don't go there. also, try to get out of that hotel you currently have. it's a 1.5 star dump. like somebody said earlier, scalpers might be ok but it's also sometimes hit/miss for big games. check stubhub and craigslist and start right now. stay away from the southeast corner if you don't want opposing fans. that's probably where they will be. also try to avoid upper deck east side (421, 422, etc). those seats are absolute garbage.

for food and drinks just stay in aggieville and you'll be fine.
food-so long saloon, taco lucha, coco bolos, aggie station and rock a belly deli.
for drinks there's a billion places, but i would at least drop into auntie maes (basement bar) and aggie lounge (crap hole) because of the uniqueness of each. make the rounds though. that's what aggieville is for.

Thanks! Lots of good help.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Just go to every bar in the Aggieville district and tell the bartender you want the establishment's signature drink. You will have a lot of fun.

It's sig male genitals.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Challenge accepted  :cheers:

Come back onto this blog after the game and tell us what drink you got at each establishment that you can remember. I'll bet you get a Busch Light can at the Aggie Lounge. :cheers:

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Sigcock

*EDIT Trim beat me to it :facepalm:

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
How the hell does someone confuse The Lou with Station?

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
How the hell does someone confuse The Lou with Station?

rough ridin' dumbass, etc

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Confession: I've never been to the Lou
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
Keep posting and reading, even if you think someone is being an bad person. This is the internet and people like to have  fun. You've gotten some outstanding advice from Rowddddddddddboy. If you are real, Winters is the king of Manhattan and he will make certain you are hooked up, except for the hotel situation, there is only so much he can do for his mom's basement.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Keep posting and reading, even if you think someone is being an bad person. This is the internet and people like to have  fun. You've gotten some outstanding advice from Rowddddddddddboy. If you are real, Winters is the king of Manhattan and he will make certain you are hooked up, except for the hotel situation, there is only so much he can do for his mom's basement.

Gonna win 'em all!
the truth
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.