Author Topic: Israel - Hamas peace process  (Read 58439 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Israel - Hamas peace process
« Reply #775 on: November 08, 2023, 03:14:53 PM »
Net to Pedo Pete - Piss Off Old Man

Meanwhile a legion of Arab Nations continue to reject the concept of taking in Palestenian refugee's (while they've pumped billions into Hamas over the years . . . money originally intended for humanitarian and public infrastructure efforts, but somehow helped make Hamas leadership billionaires.  The UkgroGrift is a little jelly)

Does Israel have the right to kick Gazans out of Gaza? To take Gazan territory? The Gazans don't want to leave, but are being forced to re-locate. What are you talking about?

Net told your boy Pedo Pete no cease fire, and Hamas doesn't build infrastructure with the money that get from Arab nations that don't want them.  They build tunnels, bunkers, buy weapons and enrich themselves and then hide behind Palestinian civilians.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: November 08, 2023, 04:07:21 PM »
Net to Pedo Pete - Piss Off Old Man

Meanwhile a legion of Arab Nations continue to reject the concept of taking in Palestenian refugee's (while they've pumped billions into Hamas over the years . . . money originally intended for humanitarian and public infrastructure efforts, but somehow helped make Hamas leadership billionaires.  The UkgroGrift is a little jelly)

Does Israel have the right to kick Gazans out of Gaza? To take Gazan territory? The Gazans don't want to leave, but are being forced to re-locate. What are you talking about?

Net told your boy Pedo Pete no cease fire, and Hamas doesn't build infrastructure with the money that get from Arab nations that don't want them.  They build tunnels, bunkers, buy weapons and enrich themselves and then hide behind Palestinian civilians.

good grief how does hamas continue to remain in any kind of power? and don't even try to tell me there hasn't been an election since like 2006 because i won't believe you.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: November 10, 2023, 02:57:17 PM »

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: November 10, 2023, 03:08:12 PM »
sounds like the ethnic cleansing is going according to plan. Grats on your team winning, dax!

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: November 10, 2023, 03:31:19 PM »
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #780 on: November 10, 2023, 03:33:30 PM »
sounds like the ethnic cleansing is going according to plan. Grats on your team winning, dax!

Why do you think they're my team?  Your boy's state department is in total disarray relative to his policies on this matter.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: November 10, 2023, 10:28:31 PM »

:lol: :lol:. Hey bud, YOUR team still has hostages and will do the same thing to those crazy Jews down the road... You are such a sanctimonious bitch. 

Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: November 10, 2023, 10:43:43 PM »

:lol: :lol:. Hey bud, YOUR team still has hostages and will do the same thing to those crazy Jews down the road... You are such a sanctimonious bitch.

That's very rude, but leave the daxing to dax.

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: November 10, 2023, 11:01:35 PM »

How is it rude?  So many here want to blame Israel for killing innocent soles when they started this bullshit.  Do we care about the innocent civilians that have died In Ukraine?  That doesn't seem to be big talking point these days?  And how about all the kids in Russia that will grow up with no dad?  Only good Russian is a dead one eh?  Jump on that sanctimonious train Spracs... 
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: November 10, 2023, 11:10:48 PM »

How is it rude?  So many here want to blame Israel for killing innocent soles when they started this bullshit.  Do we care about the innocent civilians that have died In Ukraine?  That doesn't seem to be big talking point these days?  And how about all the kids in Russia that will grow up with no dad?  Only good Russian is a dead one eh?  Jump on that sanctimonious train Spracs...

Um, no? Every innocent death is a tragedy. I grieve for the innocent Israelis who lost their lives (or "soles") as a result of a terrorist attack. I grieve for the innocent Palestinian civilians who are hand-waved away as collateral damage. I grieve for the innocent Ukrainian citizens. And yes, I even grieve for the poor rural Russians who are conscripted into the meat grinder.

Israel has the capacity to defend itself. And it has our help. I just don't want to get pulled into a hot war because someone's being overzealous.

And let's be honest, this domestic rhetoric that you're displaying is because conservative political operatives see this as a cudgel they can use against the Biden administration, and you gladly slurp it up. In reality, it's a very complex situation with no easy answer.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: November 10, 2023, 11:29:07 PM »
guys, I apologize for posting something hilarious into this thread which is NOT hilarious

https://twitter.com/dramaticirony/status/1723189081033564281

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: November 11, 2023, 11:01:57 AM »

Um, no? Every innocent death is a tragedy. I grieve for the innocent Israelis who lost their lives (or "soles") as a result of a terrorist attack. I grieve for the innocent Palestinian civilians who are hand-waved away as collateral damage. I grieve for the innocent Ukrainian citizens. And yes, I even grieve for the poor rural Russians who are conscripted into the meat grinder.

Israel has the capacity to defend itself. And it has our help. I just don't want to get pulled into a hot war because someone's being overzealous.

And let's be honest, this domestic rhetoric that you're displaying is because conservative political operatives see this as a cudgel they can use against the Biden administration, and you gladly slurp it up. In reality, it's a very complex situation with no easy answer.

I agree with your first two paragraphs and have stated that in earlier posts as well as stating how complex the situation is. There are many on here who think otherwise and you know it.

Your last paragraph is complete bullshit though.  I watch all networks to try and remain even keeled on most events.  If anyone is slurping up garbage it's the left that are allowing innocent Jewish students and families be tormented here in America because we have congressmen and women who spew pure hate. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: November 11, 2023, 01:48:04 PM »
Got a haircut today. Sat in the chair and the lady kicks off the talk with, “what’s going on with isreal? Do you know what’s going on?  I have a bunch of FB friends who are really mad about it!”.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: November 11, 2023, 02:40:46 PM »
:lol:

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: November 11, 2023, 05:04:50 PM »

I’d ask if you realize that collective punishment is uhhhh, you know, a war crime…but Israel committing war crimes doesn’t seem to phase you in the slightest. Galvanizes your resolve, if anything

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: November 11, 2023, 06:17:39 PM »
Got a haircut today. Sat in the chair and the lady kicks off the talk with, “what’s going on with isreal? Do you know what’s going on?  I have a bunch of FB friends who are really mad about it!”.

:lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: November 23, 2023, 11:10:14 AM »
I bet if I looked at these replies, I'll find some people calling Harper an antisemite. AIPAC, man.
https://twitter.com/hillharper/status/1727391882706378781

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: December 05, 2023, 05:55:35 PM »
What the holy eff are we doing here? This is absolutely ridiculous. I can't believe this is the only Republican in the house who voted no on this.

311 people voting for this bill is a dark moment in the history of this country. This is the perfect confluence of Muslim hate and lobbyist influence. How many of the people who voted yes on this have been guilty of actual antisemitism within the last couple of weeks?

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/status/1731848800233234797

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: December 05, 2023, 05:57:28 PM »
I don't have a rep in the house who I've voted for and haven't since I moved to Iowa. If I did and they voted yes for that bill, I'd never vote yes for them ever again.

https://twitter.com/dmmittelman/status/1732159240863649905

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: December 05, 2023, 07:46:29 PM »
What the holy eff are we doing here? This is absolutely ridiculous. I can't believe this is the only Republican in the house who voted no on this.

311 people voting for this bill is a dark moment in the history of this country. This is the perfect confluence of Muslim hate and lobbyist influence. How many of the people who voted yes on this have been guilty of actual antisemitism within the last couple of weeks?

Agree. It feels really gross and exploitative.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: December 05, 2023, 08:22:46 PM »

Agree. It feels really gross and exploitative.

Aww, I love you guys.

Srsly tho, it’s almost unfathomable to write that “into law.”

Very gross.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: December 05, 2023, 08:25:29 PM »
What's the penalty for being an anti Zionist now?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: December 05, 2023, 08:42:36 PM »
That's interesting because when I saw the bill being voted on it read, "H.Res.894 - Strongly condemning and denouncing the drastic rise of antisemitism in the United States and around the world." I was curious why so many D's were voting present. That explains it.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: December 05, 2023, 08:57:32 PM »
The whole thing feels pretty performative