Author Topic: Michelle Obama  (Read 9777 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Michelle Obama
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2014, 05:25:09 PM »
I actually think Michelle Obama is kind of annoying but that's just me.  I don't have a good reason except her always flexing her arm muscles.
IMO that's a good enough reason.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2014, 05:28:47 PM »
I actually think Michelle Obama is kind of annoying but that's just me.  I don't have a good reason except her always flexing her arm muscles.

yeah, but you are kind of a ditto head so I'm not sure I can rely on your objective opinion on this

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2014, 05:31:51 PM »

yeah, but you are kind of a ditto head so I'm not sure I can rely on your objective opinion on this

Megadittos
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2014, 05:32:44 PM »

:curse: Touche! I like to burn one just like the prez, but I just find it funny that she leads the charge on health, when like, her husband is a chimney smoker (I'm guilty too fwiw).

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2014, 05:41:11 PM »
Laura Bush was all about kids reading, and her husband couldn't read  :dunno:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2014, 05:47:23 PM »
Laura Bush was all about kids reading, and her husband couldn't read  :dunno:

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2014, 05:02:57 PM »
Michelle Obama is fat, and her food program starves children in the higher weight percentiles. That's a Chuck Weis on team conditioning level of hypocrisy. She also seems to be somewhat star struck, a characteristic most delusional people share.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2014, 05:09:27 PM »
Michelle Obama is fat, and her food program starves children in the higher weight percentiles. That's a Chuck Weis on team conditioning level of hypocrisy. She also seems to be somewhat star struck, a characteristic most delusional people share.

Talk about a shocking turn of events, I had fsd pegged as a "who gives a crap about the first lady" type

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2014, 06:23:51 PM »
i just say no to Nancy Reagan

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2014, 08:24:42 PM »

Talk about a shocking turn of events, I had fsd pegged as a "who gives a crap about the first lady" type

You had me "pegged" correctly. Just some objective observations

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2014, 11:01:32 PM »
Peg isn't the correct term when two men are involved.

Offline Jabeez

• Combo-Fan
  • #Currie4USPrez
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2014, 10:20:07 PM »
Michelle is the sexiest first lady since Jackie O.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2014, 11:37:39 PM »
i just say no to Nancy Reagan

When I was a 'lil tike growing up in Regan era America I was all about Nancy and the "Just Say No!" mantra even though I hated Ronald. Then I grew up and realized what the war on drugs was and now I'm like :frown:

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2014, 12:42:22 PM »

is BO the youngest president since JFK?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2014, 12:47:45 PM »

No way to know for sure. Birth records are not super reliable in Kenya.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2014, 12:48:37 PM »

i just checked. Bill was 1 year younger than Obama at the time of their respective inaugurations.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2014, 12:50:11 PM »
No way to know for sure. Birth records are not super reliable in Kenya.

lol

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2014, 09:35:39 AM »
Phony politicians (and their spouses, it seems) annoy me, but it seems particularly awful to concoct a phony story about racism.

People Magazine has published an interview titled The Obamas: How We Deal with Our Own Racist Experiences. In it, Michelle recounts being mistaken for a Target employee because she is black.

The protective bubble that comes with the presidency – the armored limo, the Secret Service detail, the White House – shields Barack and Michelle Obama from a lot of unpleasantness. But their encounters with racial prejudice aren't as far in the past as one might expect. And they obviously still sting.

"I think people forget that we've lived in the White House for six years," the first lady told PEOPLE, laughing wryly, along with her husband, at the assumption that the first family has been largely insulated from coming face-to-face with racism.

"Before that, Barack Obama was a black man that lived on the South Side of Chicago, who had his share of troubles catching cabs," Mrs. Obama said in the Dec. 10 interview appearing in the new issue of PEOPLE.

I tell this story – I mean, even as the first lady – during that wonderfully publicized trip I took to Target [remember when she went to target and a press photographer just happened to be there? :lol:], not highly disguised, the only person who came up to me in the store was a woman who asked me to help her take something off a shelf. Because she didn't see me as the first lady, she saw me as someone who could help her. Those kinds of things happen in life. So it isn't anything new.

The problem is, that's not why the woman asked for help, as Michelle Obama herself explained last year on Letterman.

I have to tell you something about this trip though. No one knew that was me. Because a woman actually walked up to me, right –I was in the detergent aisle– and she said, I kid you not, she said ‘Excuse me, I just have to ask you something.’ And I thought cover’s blown. She said, ‘Can you reach on that shelf and hand me the detergent?’ I kid you not. And the only thing she said–I reached up cause she was short–I reached up and pulled it down. She said ‘Well, you didn’t have to make it look so easy.’ That was my interaction. I felt so good…She had no idea who I was. I thought as soon as she walked up I looked my–I was with my assistant–and I said this is it. It’s over. We’re going to have to leave; she just needed the detergent.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/2012/03/michelle-obama-talks-target-and-her-dad-on-lettermans-117938.html

And here is the published photo of Michelle during her totally spontaneous shopping trip. Yes, I can totally see how she would have been mistaken for a Target employee because she was black. :rolleyes:

Making up stories of racism for a People Mag puff piece doesn't seem to be helpful for race relations.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2014, 09:39:08 AM »
I didn't see anywhere in anything you quoted that she claimed to be mistaken for a Target employee.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2014, 09:41:27 AM »
What on earth

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2014, 09:51:08 AM »
Phony politicians (and their spouses, it seems) annoy me, but it seems particularly awful to concoct a phony story about racism.

People Magazine has published an interview titled The Obamas: How We Deal with Our Own Racist Experiences. In it, Michelle recounts being mistaken for a Target employee because she is black.

The protective bubble that comes with the presidency – the armored limo, the Secret Service detail, the White House – shields Barack and Michelle Obama from a lot of unpleasantness. But their encounters with racial prejudice aren't as far in the past as one might expect. And they obviously still sting.

"I think people forget that we've lived in the White House for six years," the first lady told PEOPLE, laughing wryly, along with her husband, at the assumption that the first family has been largely insulated from coming face-to-face with racism.

"Before that, Barack Obama was a black man that lived on the South Side of Chicago, who had his share of troubles catching cabs," Mrs. Obama said in the Dec. 10 interview appearing in the new issue of PEOPLE.

I tell this story – I mean, even as the first lady – during that wonderfully publicized trip I took to Target [remember when she went to target and a press photographer just happened to be there? :lol:], not highly disguised, the only person who came up to me in the store was a woman who asked me to help her take something off a shelf. Because she didn't see me as the first lady, she saw me as someone who could help her. Those kinds of things happen in life. So it isn't anything new.

The problem is, that's not why the woman asked for help, as Michelle Obama herself explained last year on Letterman.

I have to tell you something about this trip though. No one knew that was me. Because a woman actually walked up to me, right –I was in the detergent aisle– and she said, I kid you not, she said ‘Excuse me, I just have to ask you something.’ And I thought cover’s blown. She said, ‘Can you reach on that shelf and hand me the detergent?’ I kid you not. And the only thing she said–I reached up cause she was short–I reached up and pulled it down. She said ‘Well, you didn’t have to make it look so easy.’ That was my interaction. I felt so good…She had no idea who I was. I thought as soon as she walked up I looked my–I was with my assistant–and I said this is it. It’s over. We’re going to have to leave; she just needed the detergent.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/2012/03/michelle-obama-talks-target-and-her-dad-on-lettermans-117938.html

And here is the published photo of Michelle during her totally spontaneous shopping trip. Yes, I can totally see how she would have been mistaken for a Target employee because she was black. :rolleyes:

Making up stories of racism for a People Mag puff piece doesn't seem to be helpful for race relations.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2014, 09:55:03 AM »
Pathetic and Elitist, it's on the Obama family crest

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 18, 2014, 09:56:06 AM »
I didn't see anywhere in anything you quoted that she claimed to be mistaken for a Target employee.

You're right, but I'm confused as to why else she would now cite this story as an example of racism. She's claiming that the woman asked for her help because she is black, right? That she wouldn't have asked a white woman for help? That doesn't make any sense.

It seems likely that the reason the woman asked for help is exactly as Michelle described it to Letterman - she's tall, the other woman was short. The woman even joked "you didn't have to make it look so easy."

So can someone please explain the racism here?

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2014, 09:58:39 AM »
MO is great. I don't know how anyone could hate her.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2014, 10:00:11 AM »
MO is great. I don't know how anyone could hate her.
I don't know enough about her to hate her. She's just kinda there, you know? I know she wants our kids to eat healthy, while her husband is a chain smoker, but that's about it.