Author Topic: New Poster  (Read 772 times)

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
New Poster
« on: June 30, 2014, 01:10:19 AM »
Just noticed ComingFallOf2015 joined this weekend.

What say you, ComingFallOf2015?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
Re: New Poster
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 06:27:13 AM »
Another one of the Duggar kids getting married? Take it to the wedding planning thread.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 08:41:35 AM »
ive been thinking about this- what if goEMAW had a "training board" for new posters?

we pin a couple threads about acronyms with some history about the board and maybe link a few of the classic threads for them to view. a couple of posters who really know the ropes can take time out of their busy BBSing days to help produce better posters. mocat, j-dub... guys like that.

only give new posters access to that thread for like 2 weeks while they learn the ways. thoughts?
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Muldoon

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 08:25:28 PM »
ive been thinking about this- what if goEMAW had a "training board" for new posters?

we pin a couple threads about acronyms with some history about the board and maybe link a few of the classic threads for them to view. a couple of posters who really know the ropes can take time out of their busy BBSing days to help produce better posters. mocat, j-dub... guys like that.

only give new posters access to that thread for like 2 weeks while they learn the ways. thoughts?
If I ever got to the point where I was willing to spend two weeks on a "training board" in order to post on the big kids' board, I would literally choke myself to death for being such a pathetic POS.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 08:52:11 PM »
What a Muldoon post! :ROFL: