Author Topic: Attention Fellow Conservatives  (Read 36589 times)

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Attention Fellow Conservatives
« Reply #125 on: September 04, 2014, 07:00:17 AM »
I've never thought that all conservatives were racist just that all racists were conservatives.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #126 on: September 04, 2014, 07:09:51 AM »
How many of you conservatives are routinely called racists by liberals? According to FSD it happens to all conservatives on the reg.

Oh look, the bigot trying to downplay/marginalize his bigotry.  How adorable
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 04, 2014, 07:22:02 AM »
I've never thought that all conservatives were racist just that all racists were conservatives.

New Black Panthers? Or are you one those people who don't believe black against white racism is definitionally possible?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline slucat

• GIRL ALERT, GIRL ALERT
  • Combo-Fan
  • This SLU, not the city
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 04, 2014, 08:22:11 AM »
Democrat withdrew because of an affair.  I think Roberts is in for a tough fight, but wins.

:sdeek:

I thought it had to do with the likleyhood of Orman being a better bet against Roberts, as Orman and Taylor were splitting the moderate vote.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 04, 2014, 08:27:42 AM »

New Black Panthers? Or are you one those people who don't believe black against white racism is definitionally possible?

yeah.  those a-holes have their own channel.  wtf. (black people, not black panthers)

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 04, 2014, 09:26:48 AM »
Democrat withdrew because of an affair.  I think Roberts is in for a tough fight, but wins.

Not joking,  I heard his affair was with the dog whisperer's beard.

Frank and Claire Underwood couldn't have planned and executed this better.  Well done, Orman.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 04, 2014, 05:14:51 PM »
Kobach just blocked the Dem from withdrawing from the race, keeping him on the ballot. 

Kansas election officials said on Thursday that a Democratic U.S. Senate candidate cannot withdraw from the race as he intended, a ruling that could be good news for the Republican incumbent as well as Republican efforts to take control of the U.S. Senate.

Democrat Chad Taylor on Wednesday pulled out of the race without explanation, which if allowed could swing a significant number of votes to independent candidate Greg Orman, who is seeking to unseat Republican U.S. Senator Pat Roberts.

Orman has been thought to have stronger support in the conservative state than Taylor. Having both Orman and Taylor on the ballot would split the vote for Roberts' opponents.

Kobach said the decision was announced after consultation with office legal staff, adding that partisan politics played no part. The ruling could be challenged in court, he said.

"This has nothing to do with the party, the law is the law," Kobach said.

Kobach just won Roberts race for him.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 04, 2014, 05:22:16 PM »
rediculous.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 04, 2014, 05:39:01 PM »
 :lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 04, 2014, 06:46:06 PM »
suck it, libdependents

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 04, 2014, 10:58:00 PM »
It will be interesting to see how many votes Taylor gets.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 04, 2014, 11:06:16 PM »

It will be interesting to see how many votes Taylor gets.

agreed

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 04, 2014, 11:13:58 PM »
FYKK

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 05, 2014, 09:59:38 AM »
Kobach is such a crap head.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 05, 2014, 10:55:07 AM »
Kobach said that Taylor failed to provide notice that he is incapable of serving in the Senate, which the law requires. In his brief letter to the secretary of state sent Wednesday, the last day for changes to the ballot, Taylor only said that he was dropping out.

"We now have no choice but to keep his name on the ballot," Kobach told reporters.

Strictly a wording issue. 

"Yesterday afternoon, I contacted Brad Bryant, Director of Elections and Legislative Matters for the Kansas Secretary of State’s Office, to inquire about the requisite steps needed to terminate my candidacy for United State Senate and to withdraw my name from the ballot," explained Taylor. "Mr. Bryant provided explicit instructions as to the information required in the letter to remove my name. I proceeded to draft and deliver a letter to the Kansas Secretary of State’s Office of Elections, giving notice of my withdrawal from the United States Senate race. I specifically asked Mr. Bryant if the letter contained all the information necessary to remove my name from the ballot. Mr. Bryant said, 'Yes.'"

Does Kobach view this as the greatest accomplishment of his career thus far?  My guess is yes.  How often do you get to win the favor of a Senator by handing him the election?  I mean, Kobach is going to be KS's replacement for Roberts in the future with the full weight of the Reds behind him.  Big time stuff. 

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 05, 2014, 11:03:21 AM »
Kobach said that Taylor failed to provide notice that he is incapable of serving in the Senate, which the law requires. In his brief letter to the secretary of state sent Wednesday, the last day for changes to the ballot, Taylor only said that he was dropping out.

"We now have no choice but to keep his name on the ballot," Kobach told reporters.

Strictly a wording issue. 

"Yesterday afternoon, I contacted Brad Bryant, Director of Elections and Legislative Matters for the Kansas Secretary of State’s Office, to inquire about the requisite steps needed to terminate my candidacy for United State Senate and to withdraw my name from the ballot," explained Taylor. "Mr. Bryant provided explicit instructions as to the information required in the letter to remove my name. I proceeded to draft and deliver a letter to the Kansas Secretary of State’s Office of Elections, giving notice of my withdrawal from the United States Senate race. I specifically asked Mr. Bryant if the letter contained all the information necessary to remove my name from the ballot. Mr. Bryant said, 'Yes.'"

Does Kobach view this as the greatest accomplishment of his career thus far?  My guess is yes.  How often do you get to win the favor of a Senator by handing him the election?  I mean, Kobach is going to be KS's replacement for Roberts in the future with the full weight of the Reds behind him.  Big time stuff. 

I would guess Kobach did something mean to Mexicans that he is more proud of.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 05, 2014, 10:10:36 PM »
Welcome to the Wild World of Political Rasslin"!!  Big Mean Ass Pat stomps midget tag team of Taylor and Orman. Referee Killer Kobach zaps them with a cattle pod.   Thier supporters cry for Bigmeat Barak to save them.  Instead they get Braindead Biden - new term for Pat, shakes hand with Re-elected Sam.  Hayseed Huelskamp is lost somewhere!
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 10:14:02 PM by renocat »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 05, 2014, 10:24:19 PM »
To be fair, Kobach has far from "handed the race to Roberts", and Kobach was just applying the law as, you know, it's written. Just to be fair.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 05, 2014, 11:17:52 PM »
lol renocat

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 05, 2014, 11:20:16 PM »

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 06, 2014, 12:14:38 AM »
Karbach is a v, v good brewery.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 06, 2014, 07:52:06 AM »
To be fair, Kobach has far from "handed the race to Roberts", and Kobach was just applying the law as, you know, it's written. Just to be fair.

Did you read CNS' post or do you not care?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 07, 2014, 04:26:29 PM »
A group calling themselves Traditional Republican For Common Sense  came out in support of Orman.  Common Sense??????? What a sack of horseshit!!  An independent Senator has to align with a party to get on committees to protect KS interests.  I do not think the Republican Leadership will welcome him. So its kiss old Harry Reid's butt, and vote with the bastard that is gumming up the works.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 07, 2014, 04:27:34 PM »
Great points, renocat
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite