Author Topic: Reminiscing  (Read 8956 times)

Offline Harry Doyle

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reminiscing
« on: June 05, 2014, 08:47:12 AM »
So last night I was thinking about K-State football of days past and all of the stud bosses to play for the wild wildcats. One that stood out to me (maybe because it he is recent, whatever) was that time when Arthur Brown killed that guy from OU. Man that was great.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Reminiscing
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 08:49:03 AM »
Never forget Meshak getting the QB and RB @tcu.
:dance:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 09:29:00 AM »
So last night I was thinking about K-State football of days past and all of the stud bosses to play for the wild wildcats. One that stood out to me (maybe because it he is recent, whatever) was that time when Arthur Brown killed that guy from OU. Man that was great.

I was in some cool little basement bar in Wilson, KS, for that game.  I think my enthusiasm scared away most of the other patrons.  I loved that play.  And of course the sack fumble TD.  And of course John Hubert flexing. 

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 09:31:28 AM »
And of course John Hubert flexing.

:love:
@Trogdor_gE

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 10:40:43 AM »
2 Plays from last year: Muelller's strip, sack, fumble recovery and DSams first down run against TCU.
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline fun muffin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2014, 11:01:41 AM »
E. Lamur blocked extra point in farmageddon.

Was a lot of fun, followed by grant gregory's emotional postgame interview.

Offline ksufan44

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 11:17:32 AM »
Any Chris Harper first down catch, where he did that arm motion thing!

Offline catz

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 01:46:46 PM »

while maybe not as impressive of a hit, I liked it when AB chipped (flat knocked him on his ass) the Baylor RB coming out of the backfield on a pass play and then ran down RG3 as he tried to run with it.   :surprised:

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2014, 01:53:43 PM »
Would you be talking about the OU RB when the Judge broke his fricken leg.  Thus assuring our team an easy win.  :excited:
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2014, 01:59:21 PM »
So time to start posting links:

Chris Harper!  :love:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2014, 02:04:51 PM »

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2014, 02:05:59 PM »
eff it, I'm on a roll.

sack fumble TD

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2014, 02:08:31 PM »
Haha Blake Bell what a dufus.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2014, 02:29:08 PM »
I was pretty sure when CK called Sexton in to block on this play that Sexton would get destroyed.  He dug in his heels and did pretty well.

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2014, 02:46:33 PM »
I crossed paths with Kevin Lockett today in my building. Just so many memories, guys!
Please don't ban me, Mr. Dave.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2014, 02:51:21 PM »

while maybe not as impressive of a hit, I liked it when AB chipped (flat knocked him on his ass) the Baylor RB coming out of the backfield on a pass play and then ran down RG3 as he tried to run with it.   :surprised:

Same game, not as exciting of a play, but Voelkers batted pass at the line of scrimmage to seal the W for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2014, 02:53:02 PM »

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline catz

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2014, 03:07:59 PM »
I crossed paths with Kevin Lockett today in my building. Just so many memories, guys!

I loved his diving one handed catches. masterful

Offline Harry Doyle

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2014, 03:15:10 PM »

Offline Harry Doyle

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2014, 03:20:26 PM »
Would you be talking about the OU RB when the Judge broke his fricken leg.  Thus assuring our team an easy win.  :excited:

Nah, I'm talking about the OU wideout that was on a crossing route and ABJr murdered him. I remember watching the broadcast and they automatically assumed it was an illegal hit and put up the FLAG graphic. It was legal and The Judge committed a justifiable homicide.

Offline catz

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2014, 03:26:46 PM »

Nah, I'm talking about the OU wideout that was on a crossing route and ABJr murdered him. I remember watching the broadcast and they automatically assumed it was an illegal hit and put up the FLAG graphic. It was legal and The Judge committed a justifiable homicide.

:thumbs:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2014, 03:30:55 PM »

Guys I posted a link to the video ^^^^

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2014, 03:41:28 PM »
God damn it.

This thread is now taking me to this place again: http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=30990.0

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
:dance:

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2014, 04:19:02 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2014, 05:13:47 PM »
In 1997 Jonathan Beasley did not have his name on the back of his jersey at Texas Tech.

He played well as Snyder pulled Bishop.