Author Topic: What are you snobbiest about?  (Read 18630 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: What are you snobbiest about?
« Reply #200 on: May 26, 2014, 04:31:47 PM »
people that don't know the difference between a laugh track and filmed in front of a studio audience.

Usually it's both.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 27, 2014, 05:05:26 PM »
oh man, I think I am snobby about the quality of DJs

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 29, 2014, 11:09:31 AM »
I found one. Country stampede. Never been, never will. Woof! :hayseeds: :taters:

Ooh, that's a good one. Hey can we get like an emoticon thing of, like, two cartoony-looking potatoes that are purple and are, like riding a harley? Could use it instead of typing 'taters? I mean I think typing 'taters is extremely hilarious but an emoticon for it would be pretty funny, too.

Maybe kinda like this guy but with two and they are purple and smaller? And instead of a cane in his hand it's a pennant that says FAMILY or something?

"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: May 29, 2014, 01:58:46 PM »
i mean, there's a time and a place for people to use emaw or Emaw in their screen names. it usually revolves around a gpc message board. In those cases I don't care. However, if I'm at goEMAW or some other great place and i see someone use emaw or Emaw in their screen name, I'll speak up. You shouldn't be on those message boards with that crappy of a screen name. guess i'm just snobby that way.

:sdeek: