Author Topic: The official Sams is a liar and a loser thread  (Read 5205 times)

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The official Sams is a liar and a loser thread
« on: May 13, 2014, 03:03:55 AM »
OMG, I'll totally do whatever is best for the team!   Psyche!   I've never been a full time QB at any level but I'm gonna pretend I'm good and take my game to some FBS school!   (Spoiler alert, the dude who beat him out for QB in high school also plays FBS...)

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
The official Sams is a liar and a loser thread
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 06:17:34 AM »
OMG, I'll totally do whatever is best for the team!   Psyche!   I've never been a full time QB at any level but I'm gonna pretend I'm good and take my game to some FBS school!   (Spoiler alert, the dude who beat him out for QB in high school also plays FBS...)

:D
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline ydarg2012

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • Snyder 4 President
    • View Profile
Re: The official Sams is a liar and a loser thread
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 08:03:37 AM »
I would absolutely love to hear more about how great he is and how he has any chance to do something worth anything elsewhere. Pffft.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 08:08:25 AM »
Gtfooh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 08:14:43 AM »
I would absolutely love to hear more about how great he is and how he has any chance to do something worth anything elsewhere. Pffft.

On like NCAA '07 or something, Georgia Southern was a pud team on paper aside from having this ~70 OVR QB with like 82 Speed. I used to crush people with them (I was so good I had to handicap myself) because he was so good. I can see Daniel being a real #LIFE version of that. He's a stud - it's a shame his eligibility situation pretty much forces him to go down a level.
Please don't ban me, Mr. Dave.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2014, 08:15:23 AM »
I like imagining jtksu trying to be cool and say psych but he doesn't quite get it right and says psyche instead. It's probably like in My Blue Heaven during the "you trying to say capisce?" moment.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 09:29:51 AM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline ydarg2012

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • Snyder 4 President
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2014, 08:30:13 AM »

On like NCAA '07 or something, Georgia Southern was a pud team on paper aside from having this ~70 OVR QB with like 82 Speed. I used to crush people with them (I was so good I had to handicap myself) because he was so good. I can see Daniel being a real #LIFE version of that. He's a stud - it's a shame his eligibility situation pretty much forces him to go down a level.

He couldn't play at a school like KU in another conference?

Offline catz

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2014, 08:54:40 AM »

He would have to sit a year and then would only have one year left of eligibility.  If he goes down a level he could play right away and play 2 years.

Offline ydarg2012

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • Snyder 4 President
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2014, 09:26:45 AM »

He would have to sit a year and then would only have one year left of eligibility.  If he goes down a level he could play right away and play 2 years.

What a waste.  So he is leaving a competitive team where he wouldn't get much exposure to go sit out a year and still get no exposure. Am I missing something?

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2014, 09:27:03 AM »
whatever happens with the next two years of sams eligibility is going to have a huge impact on this board
emaw

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2014, 09:28:21 AM »
Damn, that sucks.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2014, 09:31:04 AM »

What a waste.  So he is leaving a competitive team where he wouldn't get much exposure to go sit out a year and still get no exposure. Am I missing something?

Well, yeah. He's gonna go somewhere lower, play two years, and still probably get drafted.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2014, 09:32:23 AM »
We will probably lose our streak the year Sams gets drafted.

Offline ydarg2012

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • Snyder 4 President
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2014, 09:32:40 AM »

Well, yeah. He's gonna go somewhere lower, play two years, and still probably get drafted.

He wouldn't have gotten drafted out of K-State? Man is he going to feel silly when #H2O has a ring and he doesn't.

Offline SPEmaw

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2014, 09:33:32 AM »

This, probably.
Please don't ban me, Mr. Dave.

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2014, 09:35:03 AM »

This, probably.
He is not getting drafted from anywhere, good grief.
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline ydarg2012

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • Snyder 4 President
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2014, 09:36:34 AM »
Honestly he should just get a trainer and drop out of school and get all buff like Bryce Brown did. 

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2014, 09:38:05 AM »

Are you sure it wasn't more recently?  This kid has been tearing it up at GSU since '09: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1768483/jerick-mckinnon

McKinnon WAS a real #LIFE version of exactly what you describe.  He almost singlehandedly beat NDSU in Fargo during the '12 playoffs.

Went 3rd rd to the Vikings.
bears are fast...

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2014, 08:30:52 PM »
We will probably lose our streak the year Sams gets drafted.

Why are you deluding yourself? Sams is not going to be drafted and wouldn't have even if he stayed here as starting QB.
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2014, 08:38:22 PM »
Will at least sign as a free agent and get in a game or two. Will. Except he'll have to say, "Daniel Sams. McNeese State." Gross.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2014, 08:40:44 PM »
Honestly he should just get a trainer and drop out of school and get all buff like Bryce Brown did.
:flush:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline daBish7

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2014, 08:55:50 PM »
Pretty sure he saw the writing on the wall and realized the talent around him was to good to compete against.

Nothing wrong with giving it a go where you can compete and have a chance.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2014, 09:15:15 PM »
I am so happy we crushed loser McNeese State back in '03

Wait? Wasn't that the game Ell broke his wrist or whatever? You know what...eff you McNeese State!
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2014, 09:43:33 PM »
Don't talk bad about McNeese State.

Geaux Pokes!

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2014, 08:49:50 AM »
Pretty sure he saw the writing on the wall and realized the talent around him was to good to compete against.

Nothing wrong with giving it a go where you can compete and have a chance.