Author Topic: McNeese State 2014 Fall Football Outlook  (Read 130582 times)

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: McNeese State 2014 Fall Football Outlook
« Reply #450 on: October 07, 2014, 12:08:44 PM »

I can see Snyder being pissed at SAMs for leaving us.

are you this stupid?

I guess I am.  Please enlighten me.  Are you saying that it is far-fetched that Snyder would be pissed, or are you saying it is obvious that Snyder would be pissed?

I personally think Snyder was pissed, and probably still is.  But, I also think Snyder is pragmatic and competitive as anybody, meaning that the prospects of having a really awesome team next year would be enough to get over his anger.  But, if Waters gets hurt and we lose a bunch of games because we have no back-up quarterback this year, that might be too much for Snyder to get over.

In any event, since we all seem to like the idea, somebody take action and float this idea with Sams.  Get him thinking about it now.

Post less.

:facepalm:

Just explain your position.  Somebody.  For all of us "stupid" people.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: October 07, 2014, 12:14:49 PM »

are you this stupid?

I guess I am.  Please enlighten me.  Are you saying that it is far-fetched that Snyder would be pissed, or are you saying it is obvious that Snyder would be pissed?

I personally think Snyder was pissed, and probably still is.  But, I also think Snyder is pragmatic and competitive as anybody, meaning that the prospects of having a really awesome team next year would be enough to get over his anger.  But, if Waters gets hurt and we lose a bunch of games because we have no back-up quarterback this year, that might be too much for Snyder to get over.

In any event, since we all seem to like the idea, somebody take action and float this idea with Sams.  Get him thinking about it now.

Post less.

It's Snyder and his staff's job to keep talent in the program.  Therefore, it's his fault Sams isn't here, not Sams.  Now gtfo.

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: October 07, 2014, 12:47:58 PM »

are you this stupid?

Post less.

It's Snyder and his staff's job to keep talent in the program.  Therefore, it's his fault Sams isn't here, not Sams.  Now gtfo.

Interesting perspective.  But, what does that have to do with whether Snyder would be pissed at Sams for leaving?  We aren't talking about whose "job" or "fault" it is.  Even if Snyder viewed it as his "job" to keep "talent in the program" (he almost surely doesn't, by the way), that wouldn't necessarily mean that Snyder wouldn't be pissed at Sams for leaving.

I think I see what is happening here.  All of you guys that are in love with Sams have your feelings hurt by the suggestion that Snyder would be pissed at Sams for leaving.  Is that it?  Because you view it as Snyder's "fault" for Sams leaving?

In any event, get over it and somebody text/tweet/instagram/facebook your boyfriend and tell him that he should come back to K-State next Fall and lead us to a national championship.  We can all agree that having Sams back would be awesome.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: October 07, 2014, 12:50:03 PM »
maybe kstatefans.com will like you

Offline McNeese72

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: October 07, 2014, 01:25:21 PM »
Give it up, guys.   I don't think he will be coming back.

This is our trump card.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: October 07, 2014, 01:29:00 PM »
That is a fake smile. She is wearing purple underwear!

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: October 07, 2014, 01:30:58 PM »
KATDADDY NO!

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: October 07, 2014, 01:38:36 PM »
Wacky's Steffy sock is as butthurt about people liking great person and teammate Daniel Sams as he is

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: October 07, 2014, 01:40:27 PM »
Wacky's Steffy sock is as butthurt about people liking great person and teammate Daniel Sams as he is
:dubious:

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: October 07, 2014, 02:29:03 PM »

No butt-hurt here.  I like DanSams, too.  I want him back next Fall. 

The butt-hurt is strong with you guys, though.  So much so that you can't even appreciate the difference between the following two questions:

1.  Is Snyder subjectively mad at DanSams?
2.  Who is to "blame" for Sams transferring?

Two different questions, boys.  I was addressing #1 only.  There is really no reason to debate, either, though.  Let's just start pushing Sams to come back.  And, no, I'm not "bbs" (or whatever stupid term y'all use for typing dumb stuff on the computer just to try to make other people mad).  I would love to have Sams for next year, and I don't think it is that far-fetched of an idea. 

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: October 07, 2014, 02:31:15 PM »
Snyder has no reason to be mad at Daniel you dolt

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: October 07, 2014, 02:33:37 PM »
And, no, I'm not "bbs" (or whatever stupid term y'all use for typing dumb stuff on the computer just to try to make other people mad).

:confused:

Offline Steffy08

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: October 07, 2014, 02:37:57 PM »
Snyder has no reason to be mad at Daniel you dolt

That isn't the question. The question is whether he is mad at Sams.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: October 07, 2014, 02:39:31 PM »
i would imagine he's mad at himself and/or whoever has been running ksu football the last two years

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: October 07, 2014, 02:40:40 PM »

The butt-hurt is strong with you guys, though.  So much so that you can't even appreciate the difference between the following two questions:

Two different questions, boys.  I was addressing #1 only.  There is really no reason to debate, either, though.  Let's just start pushing Sams to come back.  And, no, I'm not "bbs" (or whatever stupid term y'all use for typing dumb stuff on the computer just to try to make other people mad).  I would love to have Sams for next year, and I don't think it is that far-fetched of an idea.

1. no
2. nobody is to "blame"

:buh-bye:
bears are fast...

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: October 07, 2014, 03:29:59 PM »

1. no
2. nobody is to "blame"

When Cody Cook is getting meaningful snaps at WR there has to be someone to blame.  God help us if Waters can't play the whole season.

FWIW, I believe all it would take is for Sams to graduate by this summer and he would be eligible to go anywhere that accepted him into a Graduate School program McNeese doesn't have.

Offline McNeese72

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: October 07, 2014, 03:33:17 PM »
 :popcorn:

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: October 07, 2014, 03:35:54 PM »
Why does somebody have to be "to blame"?   DSams made a decision to be closer to his family in Louisiana so they could see him play in person more often...

He ain't comin' back guys.  That ship has sailed.

bears are fast...

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: October 07, 2014, 03:40:58 PM »
'Neese how often does your school have kids leave to go back to FBS schools?  Do most transfers come in expecting to move on with their career at another school?  ie are the looking at McNeese as a stop over before going going back to a FBS school?  I hate to make the analogy of minor leagues in baseball where the emphasis is on player development and an inability to plan on the long term since you are constantly waiting for the majors to call a player up, but is there any kind of feeling like that at the FCS level?
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: October 07, 2014, 03:43:03 PM »
Why does somebody have to be "to blame"?   DSams made a decision to be closer to his family in Louisiana so they could see him play in person more often...

I know Sams isn't coming back but the offensive coaches that couldn't figure out how to find a role for Sams this year and have him for next year is maddening - I almost stroked out when Cook got that false start in Ames.

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: October 07, 2014, 03:45:20 PM »

I know Sams isn't coming back but the offensive coaches that couldn't figure out how to find a role for Sams this year and have him for next year is maddening - I almost stroked out when Cook got that false start in Ames.

Coach Snyder admitted fault for this and to that extent shouldered the "blame" that everybody is looking for.
bears are fast...

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: October 07, 2014, 03:47:12 PM »
It's maddening that some of you are still pissed over this.

Offline #LIFE

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: October 07, 2014, 04:02:06 PM »
Why settle for an all-Big12 QB when a shittier one is available

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: October 07, 2014, 04:05:49 PM »
have you looked at the QBs on this roster for next season?  these posts will seem quite pleasant

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: October 07, 2014, 04:07:31 PM »
have you looked at the QBs on this roster for next season?  these posts will seem quite pleasant
I have. Too bad Sharp didn't stick around. Our best option for next year is going to be a true freshman or would have been an unproven d sams.  :surprised: