Author Topic: McNeese State 2014 Fall Football Outlook  (Read 131840 times)

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
Re: McNeese State 2014 Fall Football Outlook
« Reply #175 on: May 19, 2014, 10:44:42 PM »
This thread was good  :frown:

Don't give in to the D-2 level posting, or this thread will get "NDSU'd".

:bait:
bears are fast...

Offline McNeese72

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 19, 2014, 10:49:32 PM »
I'm over it.  :cool:

I think everybody is.... I wonder if FPC got to partake in the 55-14 beatdown.  Could explain the butt hurt.

:dunno:

Nah, FPC is an old guy but not as old as me.   Back when he played we were regularly beating the snot of of USL.....ULL......er..... whatever the hell they call themselves this week.

Doc

Offline FormerPokeCenter

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 19, 2014, 10:51:48 PM »
Fear not...I won't be here long...

I heard about the shocking level of ignorance being posted here and wanted to come see it for myself.

You guys didn't disappoint....

And, FYI...McNeese is Division I as is the rest of the FCS.  As you found out, FCS teams can frequently be more than you bargain for. 

Sams' uncle was a great player for us, so I wish the kid well where ever he ends up. 

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 19, 2014, 10:55:51 PM »

I heard about the shocking level of ignorance being posted here and wanted to come see it for myself.

And, FYI...McNeese is Division I as is the rest of the FCS.  As you found out, FCS teams can frequently be more than you bargain for. 

Sams' uncle was a great player for us, so I wish the kid well where ever he ends up.

Really?!?!  FCS is Division 1?!?!  Who knew?  :rolleyes:

Congrats on swallowing the bait  hook, line and sinker tho, I suppose.

bears are fast...

Offline McNeese72

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 19, 2014, 10:58:44 PM »

Awww, Jay, these guys are fun once you realize where they are coming from.   I haven't had this much fun posting on another team's fan's messageboard since.........uh.......posting on the South Florida board right after our game with them and watching those guys self destruct after the beatdown.   It was fun asking them how high the Lynch sac-0-meter registered after the game and how much fun was it to get on the bus with Willie Taggert only to have him drive it off the cliff.

Doc

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: May 19, 2014, 11:07:40 PM »
Does anybody know if that shithole is pronounced 'mcneese' or 'mcneeze'???

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 19, 2014, 11:10:03 PM »
I was more concerned about whether it's "mac" or "mic."

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 19, 2014, 11:10:27 PM »
I'm guessing macneeze

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 19, 2014, 11:12:37 PM »
I'm guessing macneeze

I heard they're division 1

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 19, 2014, 11:13:37 PM »
Don't care, just wanna know how to say their name when referring to our guy as the best player in their small history

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 19, 2014, 11:14:18 PM »
Because it involves Daniel, this thread will live in perpetuity.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 20, 2014, 12:12:11 AM »
1.) all of these 'macneeze' posters remind me of the louisianans you'd see on True Detective.

2.) I rough ridin' hope to god #ourguy doesn't have to play at a school where they don't even have names on the back

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 20, 2014, 12:14:32 AM »
1.) all of these 'macneeze' posters remind me of the louisianans you'd see on True Detective.

2.) I rough ridin' hope to god #ourguy doesn't have to play at a school where they don't even have names on the back
Do they recycle the jerseys every year?  :frown:

I need to dig harder and find something better for #stillourguy
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline McNeese72

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 20, 2014, 03:53:04 AM »

It is "mac".   There was a debate here one time about that and they went to the family of John McNeese, who the university is named after, and they said it is "mac" and the debate was ended.

Doc

Online meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 20, 2014, 06:55:09 AM »

It is "mac".   There was a debate here one time about that and they went to the family of John McNeese, who the university is named after, and they said it is "mac" and the debate was ended.

Doc

Case closed!!!!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 20, 2014, 07:50:05 AM »
Why is this happening to me?  Why do bad things happen to good people?

Well, the tone of your post plus the fact that Cbuck said you had a local ip number (where are you located?), he didn't think you were really a KSU fan but some troll trying to stir up trouble.

Yep, just a local troll with 5,000 posts on a KSU message board and about 30 KSU videos, 2 of which I posted on your site.  Nice work detective Cbuck, you've cracked this case wide open you stupid son of a bitch.

Playing the long game.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 20, 2014, 08:02:54 AM »
Are Shaggy and gE the only two college bbs sites that actually want posters from other schools? It seems like posters have no idea how to act when they come visit gE. It's like they think they have to be careful of being banned, or they have to showcase their knowledge to be deemed worthy.

(I know there are other bbs that want posters from other schools, but they qualify that with a "if they are respectful...." or in some cases by actually having the mods admit them.)

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 20, 2014, 08:21:06 AM »
Are Shaggy and gE the only two college bbs sites that actually want posters from other schools? It seems like posters have no idea how to act when they come visit gE. It's like they think they have to be careful of being banned, or they have to showcase their knowledge to be deemed worthy.

(I know there are other bbs that want posters from other schools, but they qualify that with a "if they are respectful...." or in some cases by actually having the mods admit them.)

I believe you can add LSU's "TigerDroppings" to this short list, but I think that's about the extent of it. 

Certainly a short list of "elites", tho.
bears are fast...

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 20, 2014, 08:57:49 AM »
The NDSU game still pisses me off. It was the beginning of the end for us and Sams.

Offline kstofer

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 20, 2014, 09:29:15 AM »

Well, the tone of your post plus the fact that Cbuck said you had a local ip number (where are you located?), he didn't think you were really a KSU fan but some troll trying to stir up trouble.

Yep, just a local troll with 5,000 posts on a KSU message board and about 30 KSU videos, 2 of which I posted on your site.  Nice work detective Cbuck, you've cracked this case wide open you stupid son of a bitch.

Playing the long game.

That's actually a really good idea, we should be infiltrating gE sleeper cells around the interwebs.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: May 20, 2014, 09:53:25 AM »

Playing the long game.

That's actually a really good idea, we should be infiltrating gE sleeper cells around the interwebs.

Someone marry an FBI agent so we can get at their informant who also happens to be her father.  :whistle1:

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 20, 2014, 11:32:33 AM »
If any of you guys want on our board, you better pick some decent screen names.  Talked to Cbuck, the hardass moderator, and he said he isn't going to approve anybody that has "pimp" in his screen name.

Doc

P.S.  Don't shoot the messenger.   ;-)

They didn't want to approve my screen name at geauxcowboys.com because it wasn't "decent"... However, my first thread over there has now digressed into discussion about Doc and Cbuck engaging in goat related beastiality on their trips to Kansas.

:sdeek:

bears are fast...

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 20, 2014, 11:38:21 AM »
If any of you guys want on our board, you better pick some decent screen names.  Talked to Cbuck, the hardass moderator, and he said he isn't going to approve anybody that has "pimp" in his screen name.

Doc

They didn't want to approve my screen name at geauxcowboys.com because it wasn't "decent"... However, my first thread over there has now digressed into discussion about Doc and Cbuck engaging in goat related beastiality on their trips to Kansas.

Your screen name is made up. What those guys did to those poor goats in KS is real life. It may be disgusting, but at least it's the truth.

And you call yourself a 'Pimp'. Ha.

Offline McNeese72

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 20, 2014, 11:50:20 AM »

Doc

Lies, lies, it's all lies.   It wasn't goats, it was cheerleaders!!

It's all Kenny's fault (OLECOWBOY) for spreading those unfounded rumors.

I consumed numerous adult beverages the Friday night before the game but I remember everything that happened..........I think.    ;)

Doc

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 20, 2014, 11:55:25 AM »

Group-think is comforting for most people.