Author Topic: MLB master thread(non-Royals related) (no longer the official Mets thread)  (Read 213362 times)

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
I'm all for more steroids in baseball.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

all sports really
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

all sports really

I agree, for professional sports anyway.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

all sports really

I agree, for professional sports anyway.

well ya, don't juice until you're getting paid.  not worth it before that i don't think.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Metalhead has interesting morals to me. Gift baskets and respecting women the clean way in the mlb like jeter is bad, but guys like Arod are OK. Hmmmm.

The Big Train

Looks like my pick is gonna win this in a landslide  :Woot:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Metalhead has interesting morals to me. Gift baskets and respecting women the clean way in the mlb like jeter is bad, but guys like Arod are OK. Hmmmm.

gift baskets?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

gift baskets?
Jeter gives away memorabilia gift baskets to his one night stands. He never got married and cheated on a wife, like most pros do. MH thinks he's unclassy for this, cause I'm sure, he's always been 100% classy around the ladies. Also, roids, definitely classy. :)

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Steroids should be a prerequisite for participating in the HR derby.

But hey, this guy was pretty great without.

Edit: I was going to put a video of Griffey bombing away, but this is the best I could find.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=1993+home+run+derby
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
FWIW, I'm not a fan of steroids in baseball, just the HR Derb.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

The Big Train

Griffey derby's were some of the best derby's

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

gift baskets?
Jeter gives away memorabilia gift baskets to his one night stands. He never got married and cheated on a wife, like most pros do. MH thinks he's unclassy for this, cause I'm sure, he's always been 100% classy around the ladies. Also, roids, definitely classy. :)

wow, that's one of the doucheist things i've ever heard.  the gift basket part, who cares who/how many people he sleeps with, and i'm sure mh doesn't care about that aspect one bit either.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

gift baskets?

wow, that's one of the doucheist things i've ever heard.  the gift basket part, who cares who/how many people he sleeps with, and i'm sure mh doesn't care about that aspect one bit either.
Oh good grief.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
fanning, i have what would be described as "neutral to positive, but mostly don't care" feelings towards jeter, but seriously, that is extremely douchey

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
fanning, i have what would be described as "neutral to positive, but mostly don't care" feelings towards jeter, but seriously, that is extremely douchey

I don't know how the basis for comparison stacks up, but it's very likely that gift baskets and town-car rides are relatively courteous.

Edit: Nevermind "autograph SWAG"

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I don't know how the basis for comparison stacks up, but it's very likely that gift baskets and town-car rides are relatively courteous.

Dude is legit. One new York newspaper ran on a story from a shacker who could have been a clinger for all we know. No one can judge a prince, until they've lived a day in his clothing, and had the temptations he's had on a daily basis.

The Big Train

I mean, shouldn't Jeter be your idol fanning? Just slaying phillies all day and night?

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Your lack of critical thinking skills is absolutely astounding.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I mean, shouldn't Jeter be your idol fanning? Just slaying phillies all day and night?
Jesus, no, but he was smart enough not to put a ring on it. He's not a bad person for having what he wanted and girls throwing themselves at him. Many of you are being dumb/ naive by acting like you never wanted his lifestyle as a kid, but I forgot, everyone tries to play politicly correct these days on here. :sigh:

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

ya, cab fare is just being a nice guy

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

If Jeter was a Met this would be elite

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
fanning, i really doubt anyone in this thread at all cares that he mumped a lot of women.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile

I mean, if it is like a gift certificate to SAKS, some body wash, potpourri, etc. AND an autographed baseball, then it's still pretty courteous imo. But if it's like the ball, a poster, bobblehead and a pennant, then that's pretty douchey.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile

I mean, if it is like a gift certificate to SAKS, some body wash, potpourri, etc. AND an autographed baseball, then it's still pretty courteous imo. But if it's like the ball, a poster, bobblehead and a pennant, then that's pretty douchey.

i bet they include an autographed headshot

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile

If Jeter was a Met this would be elite