Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 335174 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016? (Now Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch)
« Reply #1950 on: August 07, 2016, 02:26:07 PM »
RIP Shahram Amiri :(

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: August 07, 2016, 05:14:41 PM »

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1952 on: August 07, 2016, 05:18:34 PM »
Good news

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has promised to release more damning emails regarding the Clinton Foundation, and many Democrats are fearing it could lead to an "October surprise" for the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Assange has been saying for some time that he has more emails that he will release before Election Day, but in a new interview with RT, he gave some hints at what information those emails might contain.

In particular, Assange mentioned the ties between Clinton and Sauda Arabia.

"Saudi Arabia is probably the largest single donor to the Clinton Foundation, and you can see Clinton’s arms export policies when she was a secretary of state favoring extensively Saudi Arabia," Assange said.

He also suggested Clinton had a reason for attacking rival Donald Trump over his ties to Russia: She has her own ties she's trying to conceal.

“There is a much deeper connection on record with Hillary Clinton and Russia than we are presently aware of with Donald Trump," Assange said. "Hillary Clinton did quite well strategically to draw a connection between Trump and Russia because she has so many connections of her own."

Politico reported that top Democratic officials see these emails leaks as one of several curveballs that could swing the election in favor of Trump.

“We may be headed into uncharted waters, and this has the potential to spiral out of control,” longtime Democratic operative Jim Manley said.

Watch more from "Fox and Friends Weekend" above.

:popcorn:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: August 07, 2016, 05:45:45 PM »
Good news

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has promised to release more damning emails regarding the Clinton Foundation, and many Democrats are fearing it could lead to an "October surprise" for the Hillary Clinton campaign.

Assange has been saying for some time that he has more emails that he will release before Election Day, but in a new interview with RT, he gave some hints at what information those emails might contain.

In particular, Assange mentioned the ties between Clinton and Sauda Arabia.

"Saudi Arabia is probably the largest single donor to the Clinton Foundation, and you can see Clinton’s arms export policies when she was a secretary of state favoring extensively Saudi Arabia," Assange said.

He also suggested Clinton had a reason for attacking rival Donald Trump over his ties to Russia: She has her own ties she's trying to conceal.

“There is a much deeper connection on record with Hillary Clinton and Russia than we are presently aware of with Donald Trump," Assange said. "Hillary Clinton did quite well strategically to draw a connection between Trump and Russia because she has so many connections of her own."

Politico reported that top Democratic officials see these emails leaks as one of several curveballs that could swing the election in favor of Trump.

“We may be headed into uncharted waters, and this has the potential to spiral out of control,” longtime Democratic operative Jim Manley said.

Watch more from "Fox and Friends Weekend" above.

:popcorn:

it's just a pity you guys put up donald rough ridin' trump instead of literally anyone else who could've beaten her if these things actually come to light.  :dunno:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: August 07, 2016, 07:13:27 PM »
SB's post contains a strong stench of fear.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: August 07, 2016, 08:02:17 PM »
Lot more people are gonna have to die to prevent an October surprise.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: August 07, 2016, 08:03:38 PM »

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: August 07, 2016, 08:51:25 PM »
 :sdeek: :lol:

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: August 07, 2016, 09:22:40 PM »

Wow. My 94 year old great grandmother can climb those stairs on her own.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: August 07, 2016, 09:43:48 PM »
Somebody takes those pictures of her when she's pres and another secular Middle Eastern country is going to get destroyed and turned over to ISIS and all the weapons from their army will get shipped someplace else to overthrow another government. Somebody is gonna get Gaddafi'd.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: August 07, 2016, 10:04:22 PM »
Yep she's just an economic machine:

The former first lady was unable to pass the big-ticket legislation she introduced to benefit the upstate economy. She turned to smaller-scale projects, but some of those fell flat after initial glowing headlines, a Washington Post review shows. Many promised jobs never materialized and others migrated to other states as she turned to her first presidential run, said former officials who worked with her in New York.

Clinton’s self-styled role as economic promoter also showcases an operating style that has come to define the political and money-making machine known to some critics of the former first couple as Clinton Inc. Some of her pet economic projects involved loyal campaign contributors, who also supported the Clinton Foundation, The Post review shows.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/as-senator-clinton-promised-200000-jobs-in-upstate-new-york-her-efforts-fell-flat/2016/08/07/339d3384-58d2-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: August 08, 2016, 10:27:47 AM »
@wikileaks is a pretty good follow. Everything is kind of tin-foil-hat-y, then all of the sudden one of the theories will be tangentially validated.  Apparently Julian Assange spoke at the green party convention. :ROFL: Probably right after the anti-gmo nut, but before the anti-vax nut. :facepalm:

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: August 08, 2016, 12:01:54 PM »
Yep she's just an economic machine:

The former first lady was unable to pass the big-ticket legislation she introduced to benefit the upstate economy. She turned to smaller-scale projects, but some of those fell flat after initial glowing headlines, a Washington Post review shows. Many promised jobs never materialized and others migrated to other states as she turned to her first presidential run, said former officials who worked with her in New York.

Clinton’s self-styled role as economic promoter also showcases an operating style that has come to define the political and money-making machine known to some critics of the former first couple as Clinton Inc. Some of her pet economic projects involved loyal campaign contributors, who also supported the Clinton Foundation, The Post review shows.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/as-senator-clinton-promised-200000-jobs-in-upstate-new-york-her-efforts-fell-flat/2016/08/07/339d3384-58d2-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html
Heard Trump rubbed her nose in this dung today in a.speech.  Only Fox seems to be carrying the news.though.  Thumbs up for.scoop Dax.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: August 09, 2016, 04:23:52 AM »
The health and mental capacity rumors swirl with ever greater zeal. 

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: August 09, 2016, 06:16:40 AM »
reagan had Alzheimer's while in office, fyi
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1965 on: August 09, 2016, 07:31:55 AM »
reagan had Alzheimer's while in office, fyi

Possibly the very early stages late in his second term. 

Life expectancy was shorter back then after diagnosis, and he didn't die until he was out of office for six years. 

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: August 09, 2016, 07:55:58 AM »
Dax, when did Reagan die?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: August 09, 2016, 08:08:02 AM »
Dax, when did Reagan die?
'95 apparently
:adios:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: August 09, 2016, 09:20:59 AM »
Sorry,  I should have said sixteen, not six, and it was really more like fifteen.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: August 09, 2016, 10:20:20 AM »
Sorry,  I should have said sixteen, not six, and it was really more like fifteen.

i thought maybe you were suggesting the last 10 years was like a weekend at ronnie's type situation

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: August 09, 2016, 10:23:31 AM »
The health and mental capacity rumors swirl with ever greater zeal.

Your guy alex jones is really running with this
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: August 09, 2016, 10:27:21 AM »
Hey guys lib7 logic dictates that repeated falls, coke bottle thick glasses (double vision), needing to be helped up stairs and personal aides documented in writing going over "confusion" and the need for clarity because of "confusion", and lately tales of mental vapor lock.   Means, nothing to see here, and Alex Jones stuff.    :thumbs:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: August 09, 2016, 10:39:42 AM »
evil genius criminal mastermind and also hapless invalid operating without the use of her mental faculties, all at once

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: August 09, 2016, 10:41:54 AM »
Moments of lucidity!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: August 09, 2016, 10:45:40 AM »
to clarify, i'm not really picking on you dax. there were lots of libtards saying the same contradictory things about W, and later pubtards about Obama (HE CAN'T EVEN TALK WITHOUT A TELEPROMPTER!)