Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 335234 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016? (Now Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch)
« Reply #1925 on: August 05, 2016, 01:24:39 PM »
dax does hillary rent or own that space in your head?

This is the Hillary Clinton thread.  Weird post SB

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: August 05, 2016, 01:29:09 PM »

might have a point if you weren't so clearly obsessed with her in other threads too :love:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Hillary 2016? (Now Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch)
« Reply #1927 on: August 05, 2016, 01:40:45 PM »

might have a point if you weren't so clearly obsessed with her in other threads too :love:

How many times do you have to be told that I enjoy pointing out that real world Hillary policies in action coupled with her and her husbands unparalleled corruption are far, far worse then the campaign trail rhetoric of her opponents.   

But you've shown that you don't give a eff that tens of thousands of people have died, will die, and have been displaced from their homes by Hillary's policies, that the world is far less safe because of her ideas, and that Hillary and husband have sold out to some of the most despicable, misogynistic, theocratic, women beaters/killers and killers of people with alternative lifestyles, thugs on the planet.  Any woman or alternative lifestyle person should be absolutely sickened by who Hillary has sold favors to and who she still owes favors to.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: August 05, 2016, 01:51:58 PM »
:MartaviousDNR:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: August 05, 2016, 02:25:48 PM »
Look, I respect Nate Silver.  He does great work.  Ignore the national poll numbers.  Look at the electoral map.  Getting Trump to 270 requires a LOT of things to go right for him.  It is exceedingly difficult.

it's difficult now, because trump's been rough ridin' himself over.  if he'd spent the last two weeks on vacation, it'd still be a coin flip.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: August 05, 2016, 02:29:43 PM »
Look, I respect Nate Silver.  He does great work.  Ignore the national poll numbers.  Look at the electoral map.  Getting Trump to 270 requires a LOT of things to go right for him.  It is exceedingly difficult.

it's difficult now, because trump's been rough ridin' himself over.  if he'd spent the last two weeks on vacation, it'd still be a coin flip.

Considering the timing of the convention and Trump's meltdown, it is impossible to know that, but it is much more likely that Trump getting to ~40% was the highest he was ever conceivably going to climb with his post-convention bump in the entire race anyways.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: August 05, 2016, 02:38:44 PM »
i'm not sure i believe that, but low 40s% could (could have) won this election.  bill clinton won with 43% his first term and original bush was nowhere near the disliked figure that clinton is.  the leaked dnc emails essentially showed nothing other than that the dnc officials preferred clinton to sanders and it was a huge disruption.  imagine if the next round of leaks shows something genuinely problematic?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: August 05, 2016, 02:45:11 PM »
you don't have to tell me that Bernie Sanders was the low ceiling, high floor candidate candidate of the 3 legit contenders for the Presidency this election.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: August 05, 2016, 02:52:04 PM »
i don't know if i consider sanders to ever have been a legit contender.  at the very least, he never had a chance anywhere close to as good as the chance trump still has of winning on the backs of lower-class white voters, a scenario which i believe you described as delusional.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: August 05, 2016, 04:04:40 PM »
i don't know if i consider sanders to ever have been a legit contender.  at the very least, he never had a chance anywhere close to as good as the chance trump still has of winning on the backs of lower-class white voters, a scenario which i believe you described as delusional.

yes, I believe I did say that.

look up the percentages of whites that Romney won and figure out how Trump improves upon it enough to make up for the deficits he will have among women, minorities and college educated white males compared to Romney.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1935 on: August 05, 2016, 04:06:21 PM »
you don't have to tell me that Bernie Sanders was the low ceiling, high floor candidate candidate of the 3 legit contenders for the Presidency this election.

I think low ceiling high floor is a perfectly apt description for clinton and trump. Sanders was always more of a delusional ceiling patently insane floor kind of guy.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: August 05, 2016, 04:14:45 PM »

I think low ceiling high floor is a perfectly apt description for clinton and trump. Sanders was always more of a delusional ceiling patently insane floor kind of guy.

There is still a significant risk or something damaging emerging about Hillary and driving down her numbers.  Throughout most of the race, that risk was significantly higher because she had the potential indictment over her head.

Donald Trump's floor?  Well, we may have hit it, but he is capable of astounding stupidity.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: August 05, 2016, 04:42:39 PM »

No, Trump is low ceiling low floor. Try again.
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: August 05, 2016, 07:14:36 PM »

Considering the timing of the convention and Trump's meltdown, it is impossible to know that, but it is much more likely that Trump getting to ~40% was the highest he was ever conceivably going to climb with his post-convention bump in the entire race anyways.

I assumed by "high floor" you meant the ~30% of people who would vote for a serial killer pedophile rapist so long as they had an (R) or a (D) next to their name.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: August 05, 2016, 07:59:50 PM »

I assumed by "high floor" you meant the ~30% of people who would vote for a serial killer pedophile rapist so long as they had an (R) or a (D) next to their name.

Oh I totally did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: August 05, 2016, 08:17:37 PM »
look up the percentages of whites that Romney won and figure out how Trump improves upon it enough to make up for the deficits he will have among women, minorities and college educated white males compared to Romney.

it doesn't take as much as you think (see below).  keep in mind that two weeks ago, 538's polls only model had the race as 50:50.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-swing-the-election/

btw, i think the point we are at now is more likely trump's nadir than the beginning of his end.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: August 05, 2016, 08:22:51 PM »
Trump was polling in the in the mid-to-high 40's post convention, and I'd bet he gets there again at some point

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: August 05, 2016, 08:29:10 PM »
Trump was polling in the in the mid-to-high 40's post convention, and I'd bet he gets there again at some point

Possible if you follow daily tracking, but really I doubt this race ever gets within real striking distance (+/- 1-2 points) for Trump again.  He's cooked. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: August 05, 2016, 08:39:39 PM »
Whoever wins ohio will win. Nobody gaf about national polls.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: August 05, 2016, 08:54:01 PM »
Whoever wins ohio will win. Nobody gaf about national polls.

hillary will win ohio fyi

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: August 06, 2016, 08:51:51 AM »
Ohio seems tough.  I mean lots of under ed white ppl who obvsly love trump nuking brown ppl, but also lots of minorities who are like 91% in the bag for hill. 

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: August 06, 2016, 12:07:40 PM »
Ohio seems tough.  I mean lots of under ed white ppl who obvsly love trump nuking brown ppl, but also lots of minorities who are like 91% in the bag for hill.

the thing with ohio is that kasich runs that rough ridin' place.  if he turns over his vote-getting-out operation to trump, it should be very competitive.  if he holds back, it should be very challenging for trump.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: August 06, 2016, 12:48:23 PM »
Is Pence enough to get the conservative Christians to turn out when Trump has basically laughed at them?

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: August 06, 2016, 01:14:21 PM »
Yes, and they're the least of his worries.