Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 335400 times)

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016? (Now Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch)
« Reply #1375 on: April 08, 2016, 01:36:31 PM »
Hillary. UFO NUT.  What is her deal with this? If a Republican said this they would be branded a lunatic. Her and podesta keep bringing this up. I think this woman is losing it. So who are the alien? There will be plenty of them in prison.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: April 08, 2016, 01:46:37 PM »
The UFO stuff is easily the most endearing thing about Hillary, imo.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: April 08, 2016, 02:07:01 PM »
Lol at the ever expanding list of legislation that Bill Clinton signed into law that only made things worse.   Yet Dems will defend the guy until the bitter end and even as both his wife and Bernie continue to pour it on in terms of telling everyone how much Obama sucks.  Each in their own way.

Even in times like this when it should for you people to take a victory lap, you can't help but to ramp up the partisan rhetoric to unnecessary levels. I mean this election cycle has been nothing but Hillz and Billy being beaten over the head for policies, like this one, that you people favor; and republicans pissed they don't have anyone that fits their cookie cutter model; but yeah mindless libs blah blah blah.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: April 08, 2016, 02:09:35 PM »
Lol at the ever expanding list of legislation that Bill Clinton signed into law that only made things worse.   Yet Dems will defend the guy until the bitter end and even as both his wife and Bernie continue to pour it on in terms of telling everyone how much Obama sucks.  Each in their own way.

Even in times like this when it should for you people to take a victory lap, you can't help but to ramp up the partisan rhetoric to unnecessary levels. I mean this election cycle has been nothing but Hillz and Billy being beaten over the head for policies, like this one, that you people favor; and republicans pissed they don't have anyone that fits their cookie cutter model; but yeah mindless libs blah blah blah.

Apparently the reality of a crumbling Clinton legacy has struck a nerve. 

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: April 08, 2016, 02:22:23 PM »
So what did the crime bill do? The article posted just says it's bad and racist, but doesn't say how.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1380 on: April 08, 2016, 02:27:13 PM »
So what did the crime bill do? The article posted just says it's bad and racist, but doesn't say how.

Pretty sure the first paragraph said it was the main culprit for mass incarceration. The objectionable parts of the bill were mandatory minimums, tougher but inequitable drug sentencing, etc.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: April 08, 2016, 02:29:29 PM »

LOL, when you think Clinton supporter, think of ol makeitrain.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: April 08, 2016, 02:31:02 PM »

Pretty sure the first paragraph said it was the main culprit for mass incarceration. The objectionable parts of the bill were mandatory minimums, tougher but inequitable drug sentencing, etc.

This is what I was looking for, thanks

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: April 08, 2016, 03:03:19 PM »

LOL, when you think Clinton supporter, think of ol makeitrain.

Okay  :thumbsup:

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: April 08, 2016, 04:45:56 PM »

What is inequitable drug sentencing? Weren't minimums put in place to make sentencing more equitable?

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: April 08, 2016, 05:08:38 PM »
Equitable doesn't necessarily mean equal / consistent. I think the issue is the punishments for drug offenses were out of line with the severity of the crime. (As compared to something like aggravated assault for example).

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: April 08, 2016, 05:17:30 PM »

What is inequitable drug sentencing? Weren't minimums put in place to make sentencing more equitable?

See the sentencing difference between Crack and cocaine, I believe that is what is meant

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: April 08, 2016, 08:55:26 PM »

See the sentencing difference between Crack and cocaine, I believe that is what is meant

It is and he knew that.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1388 on: April 09, 2016, 09:15:47 AM »
I bet it's close, but it's entirely possible more people hate hillary than rafael.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: April 09, 2016, 09:17:02 AM »
Also, Ted should use Rafael on ballots in states like cali, nevada and new Mexico to try and pick up votes

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: April 09, 2016, 10:03:38 AM »
Also, Ted should use Rafael on ballots in states like cali, nevada and new Mexico to try and pick up votes

Throw in a red TMNJ headband and I would definitely vote for him.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: April 09, 2016, 11:32:50 AM »
Rafael was always my least fav turtle.  Also, the sai?  GTFOOMF.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: April 09, 2016, 01:33:49 PM »
I bet it's close, but it's entirely possible more people hate hillary than rafael.

It's possible but too many liberals are Clintonites or "but she's a womanites" for that too be true.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: April 10, 2016, 08:13:25 AM »

It's possible but too many liberals are Clintonites or "but she's a womanites" for that too be true.

I was weighing that against the pubs who hate him, but probably couldn't pick him out of a lineup, that will all of the sudden realize they like him

Offline chuckjames

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: April 11, 2016, 09:02:59 AM »
I think we can safely take off the Indictment Watch off the thread title, but that is for others to decide.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/hillary-clinton-prosecution-past-cases-221744

Offline TCUHornedFrog

• Cocaine is a helluva drug
  • Katpak'r
  • Cocaine is a helluva drug
    • View Profile
« Reply #1395 on: April 11, 2016, 10:01:24 AM »

lolz

Won't work.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: April 11, 2016, 08:49:04 PM »
B.O. says the investigation is ongoing and non partisan, and when has he ever been wrong about anything

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: April 13, 2016, 08:52:57 PM »
MG knew full well about DeBlasthole's racial joke.  She is laying the blame on him.  I wish for a politician that accepts the buck,stopping with them.  Liberals will never do this, at least those of obama ilk.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: April 14, 2016, 09:05:30 PM »
Based upon twitter, Hillary appears to be outwitting the bumbling imbecile, but only by a slim margin because she is about as sharp as a polyester Dr. Evil costume.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: April 15, 2016, 12:38:15 AM »
DWS with her perm and dolphin teeth just essentially said on CNN that Hilarity Clinton will be the presumptive nominee before the convention. :flush: