Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 335290 times)

The Big Train

Re: Hillary 2016? (Now Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch)
« Reply #1250 on: February 23, 2016, 12:48:26 PM »
:jerk:

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: February 23, 2016, 02:28:19 PM »
IPhone probably
Correct.  Plus fat fingers and getting too excited when posting; either enraged pissed psycho or getting groin zingers from sharing with goEMAW folks.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: February 23, 2016, 02:35:37 PM »
Just read on msn, a federal judge has ordered that Hillary's former aids and State Department officials must be questioned under oath about MG avoiding FOiA.  A depends moment for mean granny.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: February 23, 2016, 03:20:26 PM »
Just read on msn, a federal judge has ordered that Hillary's former aids and State Department officials must be questioned under oath about MG avoiding FOiA.  A depends moment for mean granny.
:lol:
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: February 23, 2016, 03:20:46 PM »
It will be so great when they all Fif.

KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: February 23, 2016, 06:34:50 PM »
Yep nothing says innocence like PTF. 

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: February 23, 2016, 07:09:30 PM »
It will be so great when they all Fif.

so good i watched it a fifth time
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: February 23, 2016, 09:29:02 PM »
Yep nothing says innocence like PTF.
If you say so.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: February 23, 2016, 09:30:25 PM »
Ollie North should have gone too prison, maybe he could have given Hillary for Prison 2016 some prison pointers.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: February 27, 2016, 08:12:53 PM »
Becoming the political version of Ali G. was a great strategy. What's she going to do to get people to care after she removes the blackface makeup in a week in a half?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: February 27, 2016, 09:39:40 PM »
Hillary for Prison 2016 kicked Feel the Bern's ass 7 ways from Sunday.   

Sad.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: February 29, 2016, 09:16:15 PM »
http://nyti.ms/21rtwB3

This alone should render her unelectable. 

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: March 01, 2016, 09:19:23 AM »
Trump makes her electable.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: March 01, 2016, 09:29:18 AM »
He has shown in the past that he is horrible in arguing with women.  he will resort to that stuff and we will either get to see how mumped up our ppl are or see a bunch of  :Wha: from voters then shortly after a Clinton landslide.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: March 01, 2016, 09:31:44 AM »
He has shown in the past that he is horrible in arguing with women.  he will resort to that stuff and we will either get to see how mumped up our ppl are or see a bunch of  :Wha: from voters then shortly after a Clinton landslide.

It will be a very interesting election because most republicans hate Hillary so much that things Trump says that normally make them  :horrorsurprise: would just fire them up instead.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: March 01, 2016, 11:30:15 AM »

It will be a very interesting election because most republicans hate Hillary so much that things Trump says that normally make them  :horrorsurprise: would just fire them up instead.

This. Also, the one direct shot Hillary has taken so far at Trump backfired horribly. When Hillary trotted out the "War on Women" meme against Trump shortly after the Megyn Kelly Kerfluffle, he essentially responded "Really wife of serial rapist Bill Clinton? You wanna go there?"

If she wants to go after his dishonesty, he's got Servergate. If she wants to go after his business dealings, he's got Clinton Foundation. If she wants to go after his foreign policy ineptitude, he got her Libyan intervention and Iraq war vote.

Trump could very well mop the floor with Hillary Clinton. I'm not saying he will - goodness knows I've completely misjudged the electorate so far is making Trump the frontrunner - but he sure might.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: March 01, 2016, 11:33:17 AM »
I'd love to see how calling the most popular president of the last 50 years a serial rapist goes for ol' don  :lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: March 01, 2016, 11:33:54 AM »
meme

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: March 01, 2016, 11:35:15 AM »

This. Also, the one direct shot Hillary has taken so far at Trump backfired horribly. When Hillary trotted out the "War on Women" meme against Trump shortly after the Megyn Kelly Kerfluffle, he essentially responded "Really wife of serial rapist Bill Clinton? You wanna go there?"

If she wants to go after his dishonesty, he's got Servergate. If she wants to go after his business dealings, he's got Clinton Foundation. If she wants to go after his foreign policy ineptitude, he got her Libyan intervention and Iraq war vote.

Trump could very well mop the floor with Hillary Clinton. I'm not saying he will - goodness knows I've completely misjudged the electorate so far is making Trump the frontrunner - but he sure might.

Oh, I am not saying he doesn't have adequate ammo.  I am saying his implementation is what might be a problem

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: March 01, 2016, 11:36:39 AM »
If she wants to go after his foreign policy ineptitude, he got her Libyan intervention and Iraq war vote.

This one's interesting

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: March 01, 2016, 11:39:13 AM »
If she wants to go after his foreign policy ineptitude, he got her Libyan intervention and Iraq war vote.

This one's interesting

Not really.  I mean, Brittan has been actively discussing banning Trump from their country.  They can't be the only country with this view on him.  That is a different kind of level from just not being up to date on policy and world affairs.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: March 01, 2016, 11:51:21 AM »

This one's interesting

Not really.  I mean, Brittan has been actively discussing banning Trump from their country.  They can't be the only country with this view on him.  That is a different kind of level from just not being up to date on policy and world affairs.

My Aussie friends have messaged me in disbelief asking if this Trump stuff is really happening. They are sure it must be a joke.
:adios:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: March 01, 2016, 11:55:52 AM »

This one's interesting

I just think it would be interesting to have a republican candidate criticize her Iraq vote while also saying we need to kill families of suspected terrorists.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: March 01, 2016, 12:04:17 PM »

This one's interesting

I just think it would be interesting to have a republican candidate criticize her Iraq vote while also saying we need to kill families of suspected terrorists.

Well, the good news is you probably only have to watch two debates, or maybe one and a separate interview, to see Donald do that.  He seems like he wouldn't do that in the same debate, though.  I could be wrong.