Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 335091 times)

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016? (Now Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch)
« Reply #1200 on: February 08, 2016, 11:39:05 AM »
I think the Colin Powell thing would be a bigger deal if say . . . he was running for the highest office in the United States.

Not really. I'd love to see him prosecuted. No public official should be conducting state business on a private server, but if focusing on mishandling confidential information is what it takes to get change, then that needs to happen.

I see your point, but if the general consensus is "No lives were lost because of it so I guess it is ok." Then that doesn't hurt him. It does come back up as a talking point though when you are trying to vet a candidate to see if they are responsible in their work. Just my  :th_twocents:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: February 09, 2016, 02:06:33 PM »
So do you think there won't be as much pressure to prosecute Clinton in the increasingly likely possibility that she doesn't get the nomination? Cause I still think she needs to be prosecuted.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: February 09, 2016, 02:09:25 PM »
Just saw a bumper sticker that said "Hillary for Prison 2016".   :lol:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: February 09, 2016, 02:09:59 PM »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: February 09, 2016, 04:07:13 PM »
Can you spot what's wrong with this picture? This actually happened in New Hampshire yesterday.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: February 09, 2016, 04:08:55 PM »
She's not in jail?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: February 09, 2016, 04:14:26 PM »
Does that guy's shirt say Settle for Hillary?   :lol:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: February 09, 2016, 04:14:36 PM »
abc news forgot the space in "new hampshire" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :curse:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: February 09, 2016, 04:16:06 PM »
Does that guy's shirt say Settle for Hillary?   :lol:

:thumbs:

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: February 09, 2016, 04:53:33 PM »
That's a fantastic shirt

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: February 11, 2016, 07:42:03 AM »
When you have a prob with everyone under 55, you refocus your campaign, call up AOL, and hit them hard with ads.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: February 11, 2016, 09:48:24 PM »
If Hillary wins the nomination, she will win the presidency in a landslide
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: February 11, 2016, 09:50:05 PM »
Bernie too, fyi
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1215 on: February 12, 2016, 08:33:08 AM »
Bernie too, fyi

Wow! For real? I guess the GOP should just quit and hand it over. What happened to guarantee it? Must have been pretty scandalous. Or did you just talk with every American voter and get a feel for how they would vote in the general? Mildly surprised since the "reliable" polls all seem to say it would be a very close race. But I am sure you know better than the polls. Polls, who needs em right?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: February 12, 2016, 08:39:03 AM »
I'd like to see sb come back from that thrashing, but damn that was savage yard dog
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: February 12, 2016, 08:45:04 AM »
Hillary . . . For Prison 2016

#HilforPrison2016

Wow,  you can really run with that, so . . . pliable.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: February 12, 2016, 09:00:12 AM »
There are a number of Repblicans who would smash Hillary in the general election, but none of them will win their own party's nomination. It's a true lose-lose situation.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1219 on: February 12, 2016, 03:21:08 PM »
Clinton Foundation allegedly will be subpoenaed
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: February 12, 2016, 05:58:35 PM »
Hillary is going to win the nomination and completely eff the democrat party in the process, I hope she's happy. John Lewis minimizing the civil rights work Bernie Sanders did is tragically gross and damages his legacy a bit. Anything for the almighty dollar.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: February 12, 2016, 06:27:24 PM »
Hillary is going to win the nomination and completely eff the democrat party in the process, I hope she's happy. John Lewis minimizing the civil rights work Bernie Sanders did is tragically gross and damages his legacy a bit. Anything for the almighty dollar.

I really hope you're right. But Trump. GOP hasn't had this good a chance to win since Carter. But Trump.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: February 12, 2016, 06:34:12 PM »

I really hope you're right. But Trump. GOP hasn't had this good a chance to win since Carter. But Trump.

Trump has seemingly been great for the GOP. You finally don't have a stale, stodgy candidate leading the fray, people are energized, and the base has widened.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: February 12, 2016, 07:03:33 PM »
 :th_twocents:

Trump has seemingly been great for the GOP. You finally don't have a stale, stodgy candidate leading the fray, people are energized, and the base has widened.

It's certainly widened to encompass more angry working class traditional Dems. But I think a lot of traditional GOP who just can't stand him will stay home. I mean, maybe the prospect of Hillary winning will be enough to keep the GOP unified, but I'm kinda skeptical.

I also just can't stand Trump. He and Bernie are quite similar, except one hopes to win by promising a bunch of free crap we can't pay for, and the other hopes to win by just promising "it's gonna be so much better" and "we're gonna build the biggest wall you've ever seen." Both candidates are an insult to the electorate - or they should be, but evidently they're not, which I also find insulting.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: February 12, 2016, 08:05:36 PM »

Courtest of the Cruz Campaign, hands down the best political ad I've ever seen. "Damn it feels good to be a Clinton" Office Space rip.