Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 335154 times)

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016? (Now Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch)
« Reply #1100 on: January 31, 2016, 12:37:26 PM »
Jeb used a private server while governer of Florida.  I'm not sure if anyone cares about official Florida business though.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: January 31, 2016, 12:40:35 PM »
Powell “used personal email to communicate with American officials and ambassadors and foreign leaders.”
The statement continues: “He did not take any hard copies of emails with him when he left office and has no record of the emails."

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #1102 on: January 31, 2016, 12:50:07 PM »
Nonpartisan issue for me. Investigate and prosecute.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: January 31, 2016, 01:11:57 PM »
the american political system doesn't run like the united state military, dude.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: January 31, 2016, 01:55:02 PM »
I've only been skimming the last page or so. Is MIR actually saying that he doesn't think Hillary should be indicted and convicted of mishandling classified information? That that is not warranted, but only ginned up by the partisan right?

If I thought that I would have said that, dummy. I have been pretty clear of my aggressive support of Bernie Sanders, if Hillary got indicted in the next 15 minutes,  it would effectively hand the nomination to my guy, so why would I be upset about that? The only people who think she is going to get convicted of anything are you dumbasses who root against anything with a D in front of it like politics are sports.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #1105 on: January 31, 2016, 02:36:08 PM »
the american political system doesn't run like the united state military, dude.
Again. This is not a political issue. People on this board and elsewhere need to stop treating it as such. This is about violations of a government NDA and the mishandling of classified information. Members of Congress as well as the public need to set aside their political alliances and hold each other accountable to the law.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: January 31, 2016, 02:39:08 PM »
I said, even more hilarious that edn Whack-A-Doodle continues to clamor for excuses.   Pathetic and sad.

But typical
It's sad you don't have the intellectual capability to read posts and understand them on their face without using talking points to guide your thinking. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: January 31, 2016, 02:46:05 PM »
I've only been skimming the last page or so. Is MIR actually saying that he doesn't think Hillary should be indicted and convicted of mishandling classified information? That that is not warranted, but only ginned up by the partisan right?

If I thought that I would have said that, dummy. I have been pretty clear of my aggressive support of Bernie Sanders, if Hillary got indicted in the next 15 minutes,  it would effectively hand the nomination to my guy, so why would I be upset about that? The only people who think she is going to get convicted of anything are you dumbasses who root against anything with a D in front of it like politics are sports.
Mostly great post.  Although I do think she will get charged at some point because of these new revelations.  Either she gets charged or we need to take a good hard look at how our government if operating if she gets off.  Because that would mark a whole new level of politicians protecting politicians.  I mean Olie North fell on the sword to get charged stopped from going up the food chain.  Clinton used some fantastic word manipulation to dodge the charge.   But this is pretty iron clad if we are to believe what the media is saying.  Obama was able to help Petraeus (would vote the crap out of him at the ballot box) out with that deal where he at least had to admit guilt.   (note: I mean felonies in general with the last couple points and dodging them, not that they were doing anything criminally similar to Hillary.)
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: January 31, 2016, 02:47:57 PM »

Ok - so you do think she should be convicted? But you think I'm being partisan for believing that she actually will be convicted? I really don't get your beef here.

The facts that have been reported are that she set up a private server to avoid open record requests, that server was not maintained in an adequately secured location (for a while it was in a bathroom closet at a Colorado IT firm), and that server contained numerous top secret communications.

So yeah, I've got enough faith in the rule of law - even under Obama's DOJ - that she'll be indicted and ultimately convicted if she doesn't plead. And that makes me the partisan?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: January 31, 2016, 02:54:58 PM »
This morning Hillary was on ABC and ahe was interviewed by Stephruntoppolous.  MG said it is not.possible to transfer anything physically from the State Deptartment secure server to another server, interesting.  I think she turned the heat a little hotter with that comment as I am reading there were transfers.  Runt asked he about the confidentiality agreement she had to sign that says even if something is not.labelled top secret or classified, but clearly is auch, you cannot disseminate via unsecured means.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1110 on: January 31, 2016, 02:59:26 PM »

Mostly great post.  Although I do think she will get charged at some point because of these new revelations.  Either she gets charged or we need to take a good hard look at how our government if operating if she gets off.  Because that would mark a whole new level of politicians protecting politicians.  I mean Olie North fell on the sword to get charged stopped from going up the food chain.  Clinton used some fantastic word manipulation to dodge the charge.   But this is pretty iron clad if we are to believe what the media is saying.  Obama was able to help Petraeus (would vote the crap out of him at the ballot box) out with that deal where he at least had to admit guilt.   (note: I mean felonies in general with the last couple points and dodging them, not that they were doing anything criminally similar to Hillary.)

Ok - so you do think she should be convicted? But you think I'm being partisan for believing that she actually will be convicted? I really don't get your beef here.

The facts that have been reported are that she set up a private server to avoid open record requests, that server was not maintained in an adequately secured location (for a while it was in a bathroom closet at a Colorado IT firm), and that server contained numerous top secret communications.

So yeah, I've got enough faith in the rule of law - even under Obama's DOJ - that she'll be indicted and ultimately convicted if she doesn't plead. And that makes me the partisan?

edn, the relevations are new to you/us, certainly they aren't new to the feds. KSUW, I don't think anything, I said like 12 hours ago ITT that I will continue to take my cues from the professional investigators who know a lot more about this than I do. They don't seem to be much of in a hurry to do anything so I'm confused as to how you and your ilk can be so convinced that she's a criminal.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: January 31, 2016, 03:17:58 PM »
I mean, top Republicans have already admitted this was a ploy to drop her poll numbers. Kind of your cue to let up on the issue and not take it so seriously.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: January 31, 2016, 03:49:31 PM »
I said, even more hilarious that edn Whack-A-Doodle continues to clamor for excuses.   Pathetic and sad.

But typical
It's sad you don't have the intellectual capability to read posts and understand them on their face without using talking points to guide your thinking.

Really?  The whack-a-doodle that keeps pointing to cryptic DNC talking points and clear attempts to hide behind government regulatory minutia in an attempt to downplay egregious security violations by a sitting SOS?

:lol: @ you.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: January 31, 2016, 05:00:06 PM »
I mean, top Republicans have already admitted this was a ploy to drop her poll numbers. Kind of your cue to let up on the issue and not take it so seriously.

First, you're thinking of the Benghazi investigation - not this. This is a lot worse, and that's saying something.

Second, Kevin McCarthy's quote was a bit misconstrued. He said:

"Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable," McCarthy said to Sean Hannity. "But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping."

That doesn't mean the investigation was designed purely to hurt Clinton - though I think it's pretty common sense to infer that that was at least a reason. The point McCarthy was trying to make, as he later explained, was that there was merit to the investigation. If there hadn't been merit, it wouldn't have hurt her. Granted, that's a dubious suggestion, because phony attacks often cause all kinds of political damage, but it's also not an admission that the sole purpose of the investigation was to hurt Clinton. I'll grant you it was almost certainly a purpose. But Americans died in that terrorist attack, including a US Ambassador. There was going to be an investigation no matter who was SOS.

Again though, this has nothing to do with Hillary's email shenanigans, which should by all rights land her in jail.

And no, that's not a partisan assumption - that's common sense based on what has been reported. It is a FACT that Clinton had numerous top secret emails on her non-sanctioned private server.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: January 31, 2016, 05:16:07 PM »
Thank you for clarifying but wasn't a large portion of the Benghazi investigation related to e-mails? Are they not one and the same?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 05:19:47 PM by bucket »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: January 31, 2016, 06:54:51 PM »
Thank you for clarifying but wasn't a large portion of the Benghazi investigation related to e-mails? Are they not one and the same?

Oh I see what you're saying. Yeah, it was discovered that Hillary exclusively used a private server as a result of doc requests during the Benghazi investigation. But no, I wouldn't say they're one and the same.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: February 01, 2016, 01:28:51 AM »

Oh I see what you're saying. Yeah, it was discovered that Hillary exclusively used a private server as a result of doc requests during the Benghazi investigation. But no, I wouldn't say they're one and the same.

Can you point to an email that specifically states "hey guies, hit my gmail to male genitals block dem FOIA hits because Benghazi" or something like that. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: February 01, 2016, 07:00:45 AM »
The investigation by the FBI is still ongoing Whack-a-Doodle apologist.   There's new and more damning evidence revealed every week . . . In spite of the extreme efforts by the White House and Clinton operatives to thwart the FBI. 

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: February 01, 2016, 09:16:15 AM »
dax, were you formerly a liberal blogger?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: February 01, 2016, 10:35:00 AM »

Can you point to an email that specifically states "hey guies, hit my gmail to male genitals block dem FOIA hits because Benghazi" or something like that.

This stuff is gold! :lol: To Edna, there's no proof Clinton set up a private server to evade FOIA requests unless she expressly admitted it. :lol:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/01/07/clintons-private-email-account-exploits-foia-loophole-report-says.html

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton’s unorthodox use of a private email account and personal server for government business exploited a loophole in the State Department's FOIA, or Freedom of Information Act, process, according to the findings of the first Inspector General report to stem from her email scandal.

Congress asked the Office of Inspector General, the State Department's independent watchdog, to investigate the issue following the revelation that Mrs. Clinton did not use a government email account while secretary of state.

Fox News reviewed the 25-page report and its findings before they were made publicly available.

The report reads in part:

"FOIA neither authorizes nor requires agencies to search for Federal records in personal email accounts maintained on private servers or through commercial providers (for example Gmail, Yahoo, and Hotmail.)  Furthermore, the FOIA Analyst has no way to independently locate Federal records from such accounts unless employees take steps to preserve official emails in Department record keeping systems.”

The report strongly suggests that it relies on employees at all levels to follow the regulations, and when personal email is used, to forward copies to a State Department account so that it can be captured.

"Under current law and Department policy, employees who use personal email to conduct official business are required to forward or copy email from a personal account to their respective Department accounts within 20 Days.” 

Clinton did not have a State Department email address to which she could forward message traffic from her personal account, and it remains unclear whether she provided all her State Department business emails to the State Department or federal courts, where FOIA lawsuits have been filed.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 10:39:52 AM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: February 01, 2016, 10:48:06 AM »
"FOIA neither authorizes nor requires agencies to search for Federal records in personal email accounts maintained on private servers or through commercial providers (for example Gmail, Yahoo, and Hotmail.)  Furthermore, the FOIA Analyst has no way to independently locate Federal records from such accounts unless employees take steps to preserve official emails in Department record keeping systems.”

The report strongly suggests that it relies on employees at all levels to follow the regulations, and when personal email is used, to forward copies to a State Department account so that it can be captured.

"Under current law and Department policy, employees who use personal email to conduct official business are required to forward or copy email from a personal account to their respective Department accounts within 20 Days.” 

Clinton did not have a State Department email address to which she could forward message traffic from her personal account, and it remains unclear whether she provided all her State Department business emails to the State Department or federal courts, where FOIA lawsuits have been filed.

I mean, this kind of crap is exactly why you should want to elect someone.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: February 01, 2016, 11:42:22 AM »
she didn't have a state dept email? LOL

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: February 01, 2016, 12:10:17 PM »

And yet somehow it was a total shock to the State Department to discover this private server. :thumbs:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: February 01, 2016, 12:14:18 PM »

And yet somehow it was a total shock to the State Department to discover this private server. :thumbs:

This simply tells me that there are a whole bunch of ppl doing it.  This is probably the reason nothing will come of it.  I would imagine a bunch of the ppl that would be pressing the issue are guilty of it as well. 

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: February 01, 2016, 12:46:24 PM »
every politician in the history of the world has an email they use to avoid FOI

Non issue