Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 335463 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016?
« Reply #750 on: October 31, 2015, 07:10:39 AM »
Hillary "Big Oil" Clinton . . . but hey she's a "believer" on Climate Change.    But maybe Hillary knows Big Oil/Big Energy is already geared up and ready to profit when the Draconian Economic Climate laws hit the books.   Mountains of cash ready to go buy up alternative energy companies and or enforce the copious patents they already own.

Hillary Clinton:  A proud Big Oil/Big Energy storm trooper!

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: October 31, 2015, 08:15:02 AM »
She isn't going to be charged.  And she will likely win the general, you should probably prep for that.

Even if she isn't charged, her negatives are over 50%. She doesn't really have any room for improvement - pretty much everyone already knows who she is and has formed an opinion of her.

Assuming GOP nominates someone who's not nearly as toxic (pretty much anyone except Trump or Cruz), Hillary's not going to win Florida, North Carolina, or Ohio. I don't see her path to victory with such high negatives.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: October 31, 2015, 09:37:01 AM »

She isn't going to be charged.  And she will likely win the general, you should probably prep for that.

Even if she isn't charged, her negatives are over 50%. She doesn't really have any room for improvement - pretty much everyone already knows who she is and has formed an opinion of her.

Assuming GOP nominates someone who's not nearly as toxic (pretty much anyone except Trump or Cruz), Hillary's not going to win Florida, North Carolina, or Ohio. I don't see her path to victory with such high negatives.

You are going to be very disappointed and surprised when once again the national electorate displays its disgust for the current GOP platform.  What will the excuse be then?  Wrong candidate?  Wrong message?  MSM?  Voter fraud?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: October 31, 2015, 10:06:54 AM »

You are going to be very disappointed and surprised when once again the national electorate displays its disgust for the current GOP platform.  What will the excuse be then?  Wrong candidate?  Wrong message?  MSM?  Voter fraud?

The biased media is always an edge for the Dems. Hard to quantify but I'd say it's at least a few points. But mainly, if the GOP loses this election - and I'm assuming it didn't nominate someone with high negatives like Trump or Cruz - then it will be because the electorate has gotten dumber and more liberal. I never denied that the electorate is getting more liberal. People are getting dumber and more entitled with each new generation, and the Dems have a marvelous operation of herding the feeble minded and dependent to the polls. It's tough to beat. But if Hillary is the nominee, it's the GOP's best chance.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: October 31, 2015, 10:09:09 AM »
lol

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: October 31, 2015, 11:08:58 AM »
Dumber electorate  :curse:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: October 31, 2015, 11:21:42 AM »
Again, the fact that Hillary is the Dem front runner tells you all you need to know about the Democratic Party in 2015.   Flying air cover for a pathological liar, criminal and big oil war monger.    Only for one reason, and one reason only . . . she's a Democrat and appears to have the best chance of keeping Dems in control of the White House.

Sad, but true.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: October 31, 2015, 11:26:22 AM »
Again, the fact that Hillary is the Dem front runner tells you all you need to know about the Democratic Party in 2015.   Flying air cover for a pathological liar, criminal and big oil war monger.    Only for one reason, and one reason only . . . she's a Democrat and appears to have the best chance of keeping Dems in control of the White House.

Sad, but true.
Yesterday I read Obama is going to use his presidential powers to fight the release of some SOS emails.   Like two old hooked up dogs screwing America.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: October 31, 2015, 12:42:51 PM »

Sad, but true.
Yesterday I read Obama is going to use his presidential powers to fight the release of some SOS emails.   Like two old hooked up dogs screwing America.

Obama said he had NO IDEA Hillary was running a private server. Would be hilarious if he emailed her. No doubt they would want to suppress that if possible.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: November 01, 2015, 12:30:50 PM »

Sad, but true.

Obama said he had NO IDEA Hillary was running a private server. Would be hilarious if he emailed her. No doubt they would want to suppress that if possible.

lol, wgaf
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: November 01, 2015, 12:34:29 PM »

Sad, but true.

lol, wgaf

Well if there's one thing we want as a nation is the President and the SOS emailing each other with one using a at best only a moderately secure server operated by the functional equivalent of Ed and Ned's PC repair shop, using a domain name hosted in New Zealand.    :thumbsup:

ProgLibDems . . . "I just don't see what the big deal is"

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #761 on: November 01, 2015, 01:24:56 PM »
I mean, if you don't think what hillary did as wrong or a "big deal", you are so rough ridin' blind, stupid and/or ignorant that your sole existence on this planet is to serve your democrat master. Enjoy being a serf you rough ridin' slave
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: November 01, 2015, 02:46:54 PM »
I mean, if you don't think what hillary did as wrong or a "big deal", you are so rough ridin' blind, stupid and/or ignorant that your sole existence on this planet is to serve your democrat master. Enjoy being a serf you rough ridin' slave

Sorry you're still super butthurt about me serving you on the "Vaneer" thread title thing. :frown: Hang in there, FSD. It gets better.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: November 01, 2015, 04:23:52 PM »
 :lol: :Wha:
#pwn3d

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: November 01, 2015, 04:38:20 PM »
I'm not even pitting here, your straight line (d) satanist "prog/lib" would vote for a child rapist or serial killer if it meant keeping a (d) in power. They already elected a serial rapist, tax evading, perjurer. They're going to nominate an incompetent pathological liar who knowingly accepts money from terrorists (per liberal gospel, the NYT).

They practically coronated the current ideological idiot, can't run from him fast enough and, coincidentally, he's the exact person that Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) Bloomberg article is complaining about - uncompromising ideologue pandering insane tax and environmental policy.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #765 on: November 01, 2015, 08:46:09 PM »
Guess who voted for a republican in his state's gubernatorial primary last weekend? This resident proglib  :Woot:

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: November 02, 2015, 12:11:03 AM »
Things from NY are dog fart worthless,  teach em how to cry.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016? (Now Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch)
« Reply #767 on: November 06, 2015, 12:55:41 PM »
http://freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-signed-nda-laying-out-criminal-penalties-for-mishandling-of-classified-info/

As the nation’s chief diplomat, Hillary Clinton was responsible for ascertaining whether information in her possession was classified and acknowledged that “negligent handling” of that information could jeopardize national security, according to a copy of an agreement she signed upon taking the job.

A day after assuming office as secretary of state, Clinton signed a Sensitive Compartmented Information Nondisclosure Agreement that laid out criminal penalties for “any unauthorized disclosure” of classified information.

Experts have guessed that Clinton signed such an agreement, but a copy of her specific contract, obtained by the Competitive Enterprise Institute through an open records request and shared with the Washington Free Beacon, reveals for the first time the exact language of the NDA.

“I have been advised that the unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized retention, or negligent handling of SCI by me could cause irreparable injury to the United States or be used to advantage by a foreign nation,” the agreement states.

Here's the actual NDA if you want a laugh.

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: November 06, 2015, 12:58:11 PM »
http://freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-signed-nda-laying-out-criminal-penalties-for-mishandling-of-classified-info/

As the nation’s chief diplomat, Hillary Clinton was responsible for ascertaining whether information in her possession was classified and acknowledged that “negligent handling” of that information could jeopardize national security, according to a copy of an agreement she signed upon taking the job.

A day after assuming office as secretary of state, Clinton signed a Sensitive Compartmented Information Nondisclosure Agreement that laid out criminal penalties for “any unauthorized disclosure” of classified information.

Experts have guessed that Clinton signed such an agreement, but a copy of her specific contract, obtained by the Competitive Enterprise Institute through an open records request and shared with the Washington Free Beacon, reveals for the first time the exact language of the NDA.

“I have been advised that the unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized retention, or negligent handling of SCI by me could cause irreparable injury to the United States or be used to advantage by a foreign nation,” the agreement states.

Here's the actual NDA if you want a laugh.

The language of her NDA suggests it was Clinton’s responsibility to ascertain whether information shared through her private email server was, in fact, classified.

“I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with appropriate management authorities in the Department … in order to ensure that I know whether information or material within my knowledge or control that I have reason to believe might be SCI,” the agreement says.

According to government security experts, the type of information that receives a TS/SCI designation is sensitive enough that most senior government officials would immediately recognize it as such.

Smoking gun?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: November 06, 2015, 12:59:39 PM »
Q: I assume the process is for congress to hold some hearings on this, or does the fed govt need to bring charges and this go through the fed criminal system(lol at that happening).  What is the next step for this?  What ever that is will tell you what is actually going to happen.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: November 06, 2015, 01:51:12 PM »
Q: I assume the process is for congress to hold some hearings on this, or does the fed govt need to bring charges and this go through the fed criminal system(lol at that happening).  What is the next step for this?  What ever that is will tell you what is actually going to happen.

The FBI is currently investigating. The FBI will submit its recommendation to the DOJ, which will decide whether to seek an indictment. The DOJ could also seek an indictment regardless of the FBI investigation. So yes, politics will likely play a role, and the DOJ certainly has a sad record of ignoring the rule of law for political purposes. At some point, however, the evidence may be so obvious and overwhelming that even the DOJ cannot ignore it any longer.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: November 06, 2015, 02:47:19 PM »
It's probably worth noting that the FBI Director has been rather vocally combative with the B.O. lately, particularly his #copslivesdontmatter rhetoric.

Food for thought. Not sure if how that might affect a recommendation or reduce the likelihood the any recommendation would be pursued by the DOJ.  KSU is right, this is the most pathetically politicized DOJ we'll probably (hopefully) ever see in our lifetimes, and it will likely take strong public suuport/insistence for them to prosecute their crony.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: November 06, 2015, 03:04:22 PM »
More than 6 hours after the news breaks, the MSM is still maintaining radio silence on this latest bombshell. If you were to type "Clinton" into Google News, here are the headlines you would currently be treated to....

CNN: Strong economy could help Hillary Clinton, Democrats
USA Today: Hillary Clinton says if Bill could run again, he would
WaPo: Hillary Clinton's got her groove back, and it showed on Jimmy Kimmel

Offline Yard Dog

• Baller on a Budget
  • Katpak'r
  • I am DC Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: November 06, 2015, 03:30:06 PM »
More than 6 hours after the news breaks, the MSM is still maintaining radio silence on this latest bombshell. If you were to type "Clinton" into Google News, here are the headlines you would currently be treated to....

CNN: Strong economy could help Hillary Clinton, Democrats
USA Today: Hillary Clinton says if Bill could run again, he would
WaPo: Hillary Clinton's got her groove back, and it showed on Jimmy Kimmel

Just shameful. And proves what Marco Rubio said. MSM is Hillary's SuperPAC.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: November 09, 2015, 11:11:21 PM »
Latest polling from Minnesota. http://www.surveyusa.com/client/PollReport.aspx?g=c35be9e1-00ac-46e1-ae46-2dd58f805665&c=72

Today, among MN registered voters, it's:

* Ben Carson 50%, Clinton 41%. GOP +9.
* Marco Rubio 47%, Clinton 41% .GOP +6.
* Carly Fiorina 45%, Clinton 41%.GOP +4
* Donald Trump 45%, Clinton 42%. GOP +3.
* Jeb Bush 44%, Clinton 43% --- within the survey's theoretical margin of sampling error, 'too-close-to-call.'
* Clinton 46%, Ted Cruz 41%, Clinton's best shot today. Dem +5.
Here is the disconnect:

Democratic (DFL Party) Governor Mark Dayton, Democratic (DFL Party) US Senator Al Franken and Democratic (DFL Party) US Senator Amy Klobuchar all today have unusually high Net Job Favorability ratings --- Plus 14 for Dayton; Plus 18 for Franken; Plus 32 for Klobuchar. But: Democratic President Barack Obama is under water, at Minus 19, a headwind for Hillary Clinton that may make Minnesota one of the country's most interesting states to watch in 2016. SurveyUSA has measured President Obama's job approval 15 times for KSTP-TV since Obama first took office. Minus 19 is his worst Net Favorability Rating to date.

She is a horrendous candidate with negatives over 50%.