Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 335319 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016?
« Reply #725 on: October 05, 2015, 12:55:34 PM »
Most people don't care, and you know that

Most neocons only care because it's Hillary, any conservative candidate would get away with it too and the libtard would be just as condescending about it as you
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: October 05, 2015, 01:04:28 PM »
Most people don't care, and you know that

Most neocons only care because it's Hillary, any conservative candidate would get away with it too and the libtard would be just as condescending about it as you

Your second point is laughable. A conservative would not get away with this, either from the media or the GOP. He or should would have been quickly kicked to the curb.

Regarding your first point, maybe they don't care that she's a felon, but shouldn't they at least care whether she's electable? I mean, sure, she can probably survive the primaries, but the general election?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: October 05, 2015, 01:12:02 PM »
The gop doesn't seem to be that concerned with their candidates being electable in the general

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: October 15, 2015, 04:30:15 PM »
I read where Bill the Thrill is most worried about Rubio and his message new ideas for a new generation and the strong support from Latinos.  MG would appear as a mean old hag with old ideas that haven't worked.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: October 16, 2015, 09:10:22 AM »
Here's the latest on the Felon Frontrunner Hillary Clinton...

First, there is some frustration among the FBI that Obama is attempting to influence their investigation into FFHC. Well yeah, that's not exactly a surprise. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/17/us/politics/obamas-comments-on-clinton-emails-collide-with-fbi-inquiry.html?_r=0

Second, the FBI may be focusing in on the "gross negligence" provision of 18 USC 793. which is not good news for FFHC if true. This provision is the most likely to support indictment, though there are others (such as obstruction of justice in deleting and failing to disclose the e-mails). http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/15/source-fbi-probe-clinton-email-focused-on-gross-negligence-provision/
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: October 16, 2015, 10:09:22 AM »
Most people are dumb and will only vote for whomever will give them largest slice of Gov't cheese.

Look at Lib and resident ProgLibs Dems, being forced into a corner to defend a pathological liar and criminal and one of the biggest supporters of the Iraq War and U.S. military/Clandestine actions around the world performing unilateral regime change, de-stablization campaigns, drone strikes etc. etc. Hillary was the driving force behind the absurd campaign to overthrow the Libyan government.   I'm not quite sure where Hillary stood with the Muslim Brotherhood, was she shaking hands and loving all of them like John Kerry does?   

On Patriot Act etc. etc.  Is Hillary pulling a "I was for before I was against" bait and switch?   The lady lies so much I can't tell.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: October 16, 2015, 10:12:43 AM »
[quote author=K-
First, there is some frustration among the FBI that Obama is attempting to influence their investigation into FFHC. Well yeah, that's not exactly a surprise. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/17/us/politics/obamas-comments-on-clinton-emails-collide-with-fbi-inquiry.html?_r=0

Second, the FBI may be focusing in on the "gross negligence" provision of 18 USC 793. which is not good news for FFHC if true. This provision is the most likely to support indictment, though there are others (such as obstruction of justice in deleting and failing to disclose the e-mails). http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/15/source-fbi-probe-clinton-email-focused-on-gross-negligence-provision/
[/quote]

America is "sick and tired" of this KSUW!! 

When Dems face indictment:  Constantly tell everyone that Americans are tired of hearing it and simply don't care.   ProgLibLemmingDem Rule Book Section 12:1:4:2

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: October 16, 2015, 10:13:13 AM »
Link?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: October 16, 2015, 10:13:59 AM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #735 on: October 16, 2015, 10:16:02 AM »
Specifically about me defending MG

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: October 16, 2015, 10:16:39 AM »
Specifically about me defending MG

Who is MG?

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: October 16, 2015, 10:23:00 AM »
Mrs Gooch

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: October 16, 2015, 12:50:28 PM »
[quote author=K-

America is "sick and tired" of this KSUW!! 

When Dems face indictment:  Constantly tell everyone that Americans are tired of hearing it and simply don't care.   ProgLibLemmingDem Rule Book Section 12:1:4:2
[/quote]

that is a Clinton staple.  Bill convinced everyone that the GOP was freaking out about a little hanky panky.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 02:53:29 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: October 16, 2015, 01:34:25 PM »

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: October 16, 2015, 08:37:16 PM »
Hillary Supporters:  Obfuscation and redirection lives here. 

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: October 16, 2015, 10:50:58 PM »
Who gave MG the authority to set up this server system designed by Clockmed's cousin Airbrainhene.  She said today she decided to do it herself - no approval from the Big O.  An illegal system not approved by anyone, breaking of the Espeinoge act and FOIA, and a big bird to America, I think she is drowning in a sea of crap.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: October 17, 2015, 11:14:34 PM »
MG the guns will stay on my shelf and you ain't going to get them.  Your buy back is money that could be used to pay for a starving old nice grandpa.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: October 18, 2015, 10:10:48 AM »
Hillary is upset the Alabama country driver license offices are being closed due budget. She is saying this discriminates against blacks.  And.they can't get
Voter id.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #746 on: October 19, 2015, 12:16:54 PM »
CIA director had his rough ridin' AOL account hacked, which included sensitive govt. info. This after Hillary's Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)/illegal fuckup.

1. How has the Administration not addressed this?
2. Will be interesting to see if he is treated differently than MG
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: October 31, 2015, 06:46:07 AM »
Latest email dump reveals that Hillary approved additional security for Libyan PM - but not our own ambassador.

Also, Hillary advocated military action in Libya to stabilize oil prices! :lol: Where are the "no blood for oil" libtards now?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-boosted-benghazi-security-for-libyan-pm-emails/article/2575364

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: October 31, 2015, 06:49:18 AM »
New emails yield more smoking gun proof that Hillary sent classified national security info via her private server...

http://m.weeklystandard.com/blogs/proof-hillary-sent-classified-info_1055964.html

Even in America, we still have enough rule of law that she has to be indicted, right? Right? The evidence is clear as day.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: October 31, 2015, 07:03:13 AM »
She isn't going to be charged.  And she will likely win the general, you should probably prep for that.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best