Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 335263 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016?
« Reply #675 on: August 18, 2015, 01:13:03 PM »
I'm sure they're out there, I'm just saying I never interact with, see in media, or read about them (other than personal anecdotes from the daxman)
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: August 18, 2015, 02:09:00 PM »
A race between Low Blow Joe and Comrade Bernie would be fun to see and hear.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: August 18, 2015, 06:25:53 PM »
I'm sure they're out there, I'm just saying I never interact with, see in media, or read about them (other than personal anecdotes from the daxman)

lib, why would any candidate stay in a campaign for President of the United States if they didn't have any supporters?   I'm sure the Clinton Machine and its pollsters, aides and staffers could get to the bottom of the question, "Is there anyone who supports Hillary Clinton"? If the answer came back, "no one", I would say that would be pretty easily identified.  Identified with verve, zeal and speed . . . no one is, well, kind of definitive, right?   

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: August 18, 2015, 06:46:10 PM »
we agree dax, she should get out!   :cheers:

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: August 19, 2015, 09:48:09 AM »
What does a server, a loft apartment, a bathroom, and Denver have in common.  Where top secret state department information was stored.  If MG isn't guilty of something, then she is an incompetent boobs manager.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: August 20, 2015, 06:30:41 AM »
As the story grows one can conjure up all kinds of things.   Were they laundering money, running some sort of clandestine operation, or really dumb?   

I can't imagine any managed IT company of any note advising a client to operate in the fashion that they did. 

It's time for a grand jury investigation and/or special prosecutor.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: August 21, 2015, 08:47:53 AM »
I think Dax is going to get his wish.  The FBI is saying if MG didn't get messages marked as classified, then who took the marking off?    Did Hillinhelly tell them to remove them?  Will Obama throw her a bag of bricks as she drowning?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: August 23, 2015, 10:23:49 PM »
Does this woman know when to quit digging her hole deeper.  She had her lawyer Kendall issue a typical save the Clinton lawyer diatribe of chunk crap bs,  When you have to have an attorniquitte save your bacon  you are in deep horse manure.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: August 24, 2015, 12:58:59 AM »
Does this woman know when to quit digging her hole deeper.  She had her lawyer Kendall issue a typical save the Clinton lawyer diatribe of chunk crap bs,  When you have to have an attorniquitte save your bacon  you are in deep horse manure.

Do you have an attorney reno?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: September 04, 2015, 01:56:58 PM »
Hi ho, hi ho, off to jail I go.   Hillary claims that the state department knew she was using another private server like all secretaries of state since Washington's administration.  Breitbart report state department IT did not know this.  Hillary is the dungdevil incarnated.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: September 05, 2015, 07:53:43 AM »
Hilliary personally paid a state department IT guy to maintain her personal server.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: September 05, 2015, 09:04:58 AM »
The drumbeat of vast right wing conspiracy grows, with people like Krugman weighing in (I mean Paul has been objective about politics in years) calling it a political scandal.

I've read where the domain was hosted in New Zealand by Network Solutions, who is never going to fool anybody into thinking they're anything but a general, run-of-the-mill hosting company with barely acceptable security. 

It appears the apologists just can't bring themselves to admit that running your own IT operation to conduct government business is a huge bad thing.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: September 08, 2015, 02:52:28 PM »
Today it is being reported that two of the emails received by MG, secretary of private servers, were marked top secret when created, but somehow when she got them they were not.  Someone under her screwed up or were acting on her orders.   Imagine what illegal dungmeat she will do as President.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: September 10, 2015, 01:18:56 PM »
A federal judge who ordered the state department to release of Hillary emails is asking for more time to do so after already taking their own sweet time.  So obama and Kerry hired someone to get on top of this.  The new release manager has contributed to the MG Clinton campaign.  Like a cat cover clincrapton in a litter box.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: September 11, 2015, 05:43:03 AM »
Project veritas strikes again, catching Hillary staffers blatantly violating voter registration laws in Nevada. 

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #690 on: September 14, 2015, 01:07:37 PM »
Ghost of Nixon has demon possessed MG.   They found a 5 month gap in the emails she turned in; kind of like the gaps in the Nixon tapes.  Hillary swear under oath she turned in everything.  Liar.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: September 17, 2015, 04:34:32 PM »
Was the DNC really roping off protesters demanding more debates yesterday? 

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: September 17, 2015, 09:28:30 PM »
Project veritas strikes again, catching Hillary staffers blatantly violating voter registration laws in Nevada.

really?  what happened?

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: September 17, 2015, 09:43:08 PM »
Hillary recently made a big deal about fighting sexual asaults on women.  ..??? Bill has been charged with rape and ravaging.  MG"s galpal aide Huma is married to Anthony weiner, the guy that sent weasel pictures to women.  I believe you are the company you keep.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: September 17, 2015, 10:59:38 PM »
there's nothing wrong with sending weasel pictures to women that want them

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: September 18, 2015, 01:06:39 AM »

Did they want them?   :dunno:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: September 18, 2015, 06:00:39 AM »

really?  what happened?

It's against Nevada law to do any type of campaigning while engaged in voter registration.  Veritas caught them breaking that law and talking about how they know they break that law but do it anyway.   

They've also been busted for avoiding registering people who said they don't support Hillary, which is also illegal.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: September 18, 2015, 07:27:01 AM »

Did they want them?   :dunno:

In the example given, yes

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: September 18, 2015, 07:57:14 AM »

really?  what happened?

It's against Nevada law to do any type of campaigning while engaged in voter registration.  Veritas caught them breaking that law and talking about how they know they break that law but do it anyway.   

They've also been busted for avoiding registering people who said they don't support Hillary, which is also illegal.

Don't know much about the rest of it, but that is not illegal.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: September 18, 2015, 08:39:40 AM »
Hillary recently made a big deal about fighting sexual asaults on women.  ..??? Bill has been charged with rape and ravaging.  MG"s galpal aide Huma is married to Anthony weiner, the guy that sent weasel pictures to women.  I believe you are the company you keep.

But Hillary recently told the victims of sexual assult "you have a right to be heard, you have a right to be believed"! I guess that didn't apply to all the "bimbos" her hubby "allegedly" sexually assaulted when she played a lead role in tearing them to shreds? :dunno:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.