Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 335129 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016?
« Reply #500 on: June 04, 2015, 09:55:13 AM »
Do I sense a movement in the ProgLib Force?   With the increasing reality setting in that Hillary will be the nominee, the new talking point (well, actually the old talking point if you think about it) will be to discuss policy PROPOSALS and policy PROPOSALS only?   Past POLICY, current non policy ongoings and happenings and all things of that ilk, need not apply. 

If so, bravo ProgLibs, bravo!

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: June 04, 2015, 10:15:46 AM »
I think the Clinton reality will force a lot of moderate D's to find and vote for a moderate R.  Seems like the 'Cons couldn't eff this one up unless they put forth a Bachman type. 

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: June 04, 2015, 05:06:14 PM »
I think the Clinton reality will force a lot of moderate D's to find and vote for a moderate R.  Seems like the 'Cons couldn't eff this one up unless they put forth a Bachman type.

I think it will be Bush, which should be very interesting, because I don't think a whole lot of moderate D's are any more willing to vote for another Bush than they are Hillary. Should be fun.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: June 04, 2015, 05:08:50 PM »
Our country is so mumped!

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: June 04, 2015, 05:53:19 PM »
Do I sense a movement in the ProgLib Force?   With the increasing reality setting in that Hillary will be the nominee, the new talking point (well, actually the old talking point if you think about it) will be to discuss policy PROPOSALS and policy PROPOSALS only?   Past POLICY, current non policy ongoings and happenings and all things of that ilk, need not apply. 

If so, bravo ProgLibs, bravo!

Did you read what actual people wrote on here?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: June 04, 2015, 08:18:30 PM »
Another Clinton policy idea: automatic voter registration at 18. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3111535/Hillary-Clinton-plays-raucous-HALF-arena-black-university-claims-opponents-want-disempower-disenfranchise-people-color.html

That's our Democrats! Voting shouldn't require any thought or effort at all. The less thought the better! Just trust in the D! The D will provide!
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: June 04, 2015, 09:34:15 PM »
Lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: June 04, 2015, 09:35:38 PM »
We should make voting as hard as Josh Duggar at a family reunion.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: June 04, 2015, 09:36:26 PM »

Another Clinton policy idea: automatic voter registration at 18. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3111535/Hillary-Clinton-plays-raucous-HALF-arena-black-university-claims-opponents-want-disempower-disenfranchise-people-color.html

That's our Democrats! Voting shouldn't require any thought or effort at all. The less thought the better! Just trust in the D! The D will provide!

Great url

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: June 04, 2015, 09:54:49 PM »
voters should not have to register.  it's a stupid and outdated idea.  didn't read the article, but if that's what clinton is suggesting, then she's right.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: June 04, 2015, 10:12:29 PM »
voters should not have to register.  it's a stupid and outdated idea.  didn't read the article, but if that's what clinton is suggesting, then she's right.

Are you seriously suggesting that there be no advance verification of a person's residency and eligibility to vote in a certain precinct? Just take care if all that at the polls, or not even there? Thats stupid. That's why we require registration.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: June 04, 2015, 10:15:11 PM »
Are you seriously suggesting that there be no advance verification of a person's residency and eligibility to vote in a certain precinct? Just take care if all that at the polls, or not even there? Thats stupid. That's why we require registration.

i'm suggesting a national voter id card, like any nation not filled with paranoid dumbasses would use.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: June 04, 2015, 10:42:35 PM »
Serious question: Would anyone disagree that this country is getting dumber by the day? We live in times where the biggest story isn't NSA wiretapping, or immigration, or healthcare, or ISIS, but oscar Jenner's sex change. We live in times where significantly more people can identify a picture of _____ Kardashian than the Vice President or Speaker of the House.  (And frankly, even the intelligence of those leaders is pretty suspect).

Why, then, would anyone who genuinely loves this country want to make it easier, not harder, for such morons to be herded to the polls? I understand why partisan Dems want it - they are banking on the stupid and/or lazy to vote for the party with the bigger handouts. By why anyone else would want to further dumb down the voting electorate is beyond me.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 10:45:38 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: June 04, 2015, 10:46:46 PM »
'bias! Get in here!
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: June 04, 2015, 10:49:38 PM »
Adolf Hillary  Clinton unbelievably advocated compulsory voter registration.  Voting is not  right
 It is a privilege. Crooked and corrupt governments make people vote. If I am too lazy to register, then I should not vote.  The liberacists will howl civil rights as they care more.about their power instead of empowering the downtrodden.  Give this power greedy crook the power of the president and she will Obama look like a 2 year old that can't do anything but babble and whizz himself.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: June 04, 2015, 10:51:48 PM »

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: June 04, 2015, 11:11:50 PM »

i'm suggesting a national voter id card, like any nation not filled with paranoid dumbasses would use.
Guess what though. We are the nation filled with paranoid dumbasses.
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: June 04, 2015, 11:32:22 PM »
We used to be really dumb tho

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: June 04, 2015, 11:39:22 PM »

Every generation thinks things are falling apart.  It's called change. Dumb bullshit truism, ksuw.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: June 04, 2015, 11:43:13 PM »
She is pandering to blacks. They ain't going to vote for a dried up.mean white ripper.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: June 05, 2015, 07:02:22 AM »

Every generation thinks things are falling apart.  It's called change. Dumb bullshit truism, ksuw.

Still waiting for anyone to explain why lowering the bar even more for the voting electorate is a good idea.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: June 05, 2015, 07:11:39 AM »
Good grief

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: June 05, 2015, 07:15:58 AM »
Only male land owners with greater than 5 mil net worth should be able to vote. The proleteriat should be kept from shaping the country.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: June 05, 2015, 07:29:51 AM »
No voter registration, no voter identification and an open border aka ProgLib Utopia.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: June 05, 2015, 08:39:15 AM »
Voter ID cards putting an undue hardship on the poor is as just as big of straw man as the thought that there is widespread voter fraud that only voter ID cards will solve.