Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 335479 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016?
« Reply #425 on: May 07, 2015, 07:36:10 PM »
Is that a gigantic novelty pine tree air freshner hanging from a stop light?

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 07, 2015, 07:50:29 PM »
Is that a gigantic novelty pine tree air freshner hanging from a stop light?

I think so, yes.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 07, 2015, 08:22:55 PM »
They're all over LA today as posters and giant air fresheners hung on stuff. She's in town for a fund raiser.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 07, 2015, 08:26:30 PM »

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: May 07, 2015, 08:30:24 PM »
To be fair, that's a very youthful and flattering depiction.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: May 16, 2015, 02:43:25 PM »
If burnt steak Hillary gets elected will neanderthalrepubs have to go through wussyman and sensitive dude training?  What will men be liberated of?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: May 17, 2015, 07:06:39 PM »
I posit that there has never been a bigger corporate shill running for president than Hillary Clinton.

http://www.vox.com/2015/5/16/8614881/Hillary-Clinton-took-money
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: May 17, 2015, 07:40:01 PM »
I posit that there has never been a bigger corporate shill running for president than Hillary Clinton.

I guess it depends on your definition.  Steve Forbes has run for president.  That said, a potential Bush-Clinton fundraising bonanza showdown would certainly be a depressing reflection of our democracy.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: May 17, 2015, 09:33:07 PM »
Jeb's cash is honest.  Get rid of the electrorial college if you want to diminish the impact of cash - then a vote in Kansas is just as valuable as one from the left or right nut coast.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: May 18, 2015, 08:43:12 AM »

I guess it depends on your definition.  Steve Forbes has run for president.  That said, a potential Bush-Clinton fundraising bonanza showdown would certainly be a depressing reflection of our democracy.

Sorry - I meant the general. I've pretty much already assumed Hillary's got the primary in the bag.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: May 19, 2015, 08:46:26 AM »
Good investment in the Clinton's.  Think of the wonderful and loving interviews if she becomes Prezsumpremo.  Dax is right, crazy world - no ethic standards for the liberal press.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: May 19, 2015, 09:11:09 AM »
Another day, another Clinton lie exposed. Turns out she had multiple email addresses on her private server, and used them to exchange intelligence memos. Including memos by Clinton hatchet-man Sid Blumenthal, an employee of the Clinton Foundation.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/19/us/politics/what-sidney-blumenthals-memos-to-hillary-clinton-said-and-how-they-were-handled.html?_r=0&referrer=

By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT
MAY 18, 2015

In 2011 and 2012, Hillary Rodham Clinton received at least 25 memos about Libya from Sidney Blumenthal, a friend and confidant who at the time was employed by the Clinton Foundation. The memos, written in the style of intelligence cables, make up about a third of the almost 900 pages of emails related to Libya that Mrs. Clinton said she kept on the personal email account she used exclusively as secretary of state. Some of Mr. Blumenthal’s memos appeared to be based on reports supplied by American contractors he was advising as they sought to do business in Libya. Mr. Blumenthal also appeared to be gathering information from anonymous Libyan and Western officials and local news media reports. What follows are descriptions of some of the memos and how they were handled by Mrs. Clinton and her aides.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/19/us/politics/clinton-friends-libya-role-blurs-lines-of-politics-and-business.html?_r=0

When the Clintons last occupied the White House, Sidney Blumenthal cast himself in varied roles: speechwriter, in-house intellectual and press corps whisperer. Republicans added another, accusing Mr. Blumenthal of spreading gossip to discredit Republican investigators, and forced him to testify during President Bill Clinton’s impeachment trial.

Now, as Hillary Rodham Clinton embarks on her second presidential bid, Mr. Blumenthal’s service to the Clintons is again under the spotlight. Representative Trey Gowdy of South Carolina, a Republican who is leading the congressional committee investigating the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, plans to subpoena Mr. Blumenthal, 66, for a private transcribed interview.

Mr. Gowdy’s chief interest, according to people briefed on the inquiry, is a series of memos that Mr. Blumenthal — who was not an employee of the State Department — wrote to Mrs. Clinton about events unfolding in Libya before and after the death of Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi. According to emails obtained by The New York Times, Mrs. Clinton, who was secretary of state at the time, took Mr. Blumenthal’s advice seriously, forwarding his memos to senior diplomatic officials in Libya and Washington and at times asking them to respond. Mrs. Clinton continued to pass around his memos even after other senior diplomats concluded that Mr. Blumenthal’s assessments were often unreliable.

Sidney Blumenthal was advising Mrs. Clinton and a business venture.Credit Sara Krulwich/The New York Times
But an examination by The Times suggests that Mr. Blumenthal’s involvement was more wide-ranging and more complicated than previously known, embodying the blurry lines between business, politics and philanthropy that have enriched and vexed the Clintons and their inner circle for years.

While advising Mrs. Clinton on Libya, Mr. Blumenthal, who had been barred from a State Department job by aides to President Obama, was also employed by her family’s philanthropy, the Clinton Foundation, to help with research, “message guidance” and the planning of commemorative events, according to foundation officials. During the same period, he also worked on and off as a paid consultant to Media Matters and American Bridge, organizations that helped lay the groundwork for Mrs. Clinton’s 2016 campaign.

Much of the Libya intelligence that Mr. Blumenthal passed on to Mrs. Clinton appears to have come from a group of business associates he was advising as they sought to win contracts from the Libyan transitional government. The venture, which was ultimately unsuccessful, involved other Clinton friends, a private military contractor and one former C.I.A. spy seeking to get in on the ground floor of the new Libyan economy.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 09:18:57 AM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: May 19, 2015, 09:16:20 AM »
I think Sidney Blumenthal is closer to Middle East Drudge Report than intelligence officer.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: May 19, 2015, 09:33:44 AM »
You know you live in a crazy mixed up world when a TV network signs George Stephanopoulos to a $105 million dollar contract.   Grats to George and his representation.

Dax hates free market capitalism
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: May 28, 2015, 09:02:37 AM »
How did the Clinton Foundation spend its money? Well, we know from their own tax filings that only 10% went to charitable grants to - you know - actual charities. Supposedly, most of the money was spent on "in-house" charity work, like paying Clinton hatchet-man Sid Vicious $10,000 a month.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/05/clinton-foundation-sidney-blumenthal-salary-libya-118359.html

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: May 28, 2015, 09:09:38 AM »
How did the Clinton Foundation spend its money? Well, we know from their own tax filings that only 10% went to charitable grants to - you know - actual charities. Supposedly, most of the money was spent on "in-house" charity work, like paying Clinton hatchet-man Sid Vicious $10,000 a month.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/05/clinton-foundation-sidney-blumenthal-salary-libya-118359.html

The primaries are going to be nasty

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: May 28, 2015, 09:48:07 AM »

I'm still thinking it'll be a coronation for the Queen Bee. And I wouldn't say it's "nasty" to expose the Clinton Foundation as a massive political money laundering and influence peddling operation, if that's what you meant.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: May 28, 2015, 12:23:14 PM »
There are going to be more Democrat candidates, but I think they're sitting back saving money while they watch Hillary blow cash and dig herself deeper in a hole. I still think Martin O'Malley will get the nomination.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: May 28, 2015, 07:22:22 PM »

I'm still thinking it'll be a coronation for the Queen Bee. And I wouldn't say it's "nasty" to expose the Clinton Foundation as a massive political money laundering and influence peddling operation, if that's what you meant.

I mean there is lots of dirt on her and they will use it

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: May 29, 2015, 03:52:49 PM »
Ok. So?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: May 29, 2015, 03:57:22 PM »
im not clicking it but who is the supermodel

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: May 29, 2015, 04:40:16 PM »
Turd in a pantsuit, Hillary the icon.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #448 on: May 30, 2015, 06:11:59 AM »
This is in the NYT, so I guess it must be true: Charity Pays Bill Clinton $500,000, in Exchange for Clinton Agreeing to Accept "Lifetime Achievement Award" from Supermodel at Said Charity Event

This probably isn't the best way to start an article: "To commemorate the 10th Anniversary of the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami. . ."

Also, that charitable event doesn't sound very charitable.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: May 30, 2015, 08:44:11 AM »
This is in the NYT, so I guess it must be true: Charity Pays Bill Clinton $500,000, in Exchange for Clinton Agreeing to Accept "Lifetime Achievement Award" from Supermodel at Said Charity Event

This probably isn't the best way to start an article: "To commemorate the 10th Anniversary of the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami. . ."

Also, that charitable event doesn't sound very charitable.

No, but it's exactly the kind of "fundraiser" you would expect to be organized by a New York socialite / supermodel. And Bubba was only too happy to attend to get his "lifetime achievement award" - as long as he also got his 500k. He's "got to pay the bills" you know.