Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 335262 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016?
« Reply #400 on: April 28, 2015, 02:49:11 PM »
The problem with Jeb is that his immigration policies will kill him in the primaries, and his last name will kill him if he somehow outspends his way into the general. Other than that, he's totally electable. Which is to say, he isn't.

Also, can we please drop all this Prog___ crap? It's libtard and neocon.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #401 on: April 28, 2015, 02:52:21 PM »
Let's not let Lib7's homophobic slurs distract from the fact that Hillary used her brief, yet disastrous, stint as SoS to enrich herself financially to the tune of tens of millions of dollars. Or the fact that she is a well documented liar and hypocrite, and basically will say anything to win and harm anyone in her way. She is the prototypical subhuman.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 28, 2015, 03:21:00 PM »
If someone like Jeb Bush wins they'll be a butthurt earthquake for the ages Skinny . . . and suddenly things like the National Debt and actually having a Federal budget will matter again to Libs all across the land.  The peace movement will instantly feel reinvigorated and libs far and wide will be questioning foreign policy in places like Syria.   

I'd probably be down for that.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: April 28, 2015, 05:33:44 PM »
Sorry jeb, you just don't hate mexicans enough to get republican votes
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 28, 2015, 05:48:13 PM »
Who's your early vote, dax? I bet you're a cruz guy

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: April 28, 2015, 08:42:40 PM »
A lot of projection from lib7 going on in this thread.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: April 28, 2015, 09:36:59 PM »
A Mr. Meanass Repub-sickem cannot defeat the queen of mean especially when the media paints her as a vunerable, kind, but yet strong fighter for squirrels, girls, the disadvantaged, and the civic morons.  Ms. MG Clinton can only be beaten by Nice Ol' Grandpa who has saged wisdom -  Jeb.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: April 29, 2015, 01:08:12 PM »
In response to the Baltimore riots, Hillary just called for an overhaul of the crime policies put in place by her prospective shadow co-president, Bill.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2015/04/29/hillary-clinton-calls-for-overhaul-of-crime-policies-put-in-place-under-bill-clinton/
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: April 29, 2015, 01:10:38 PM »
I'm sure it's already been discussed, but what would be the male equivalent to the First Lady in a female president situ? If it's something like The First Gentleman, that would be pretty badass imo.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: April 29, 2015, 01:12:15 PM »
I'm sure it's already been discussed, but what would be the male equivalent to the First Lady in a female president situ? If it's something like The First Gentleman, that would be pretty badass imo.

Male Force One

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: April 29, 2015, 01:16:10 PM »

Male Force One

Isn't that a Low-T supplement already?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: April 29, 2015, 01:42:54 PM »
In response to the Baltimore riots, Hillary just called for an overhaul of the crime policies put in place by her prospective shadow co-president, Bill.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2015/04/29/hillary-clinton-calls-for-overhaul-of-crime-policies-put-in-place-under-bill-clinton/

Hello fellow ditto-head  :thumbs: :thumbs:

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: April 29, 2015, 01:57:11 PM »
I think we all need to just start accepting crime and being victims of crime as a the new American way. Prisons are too full and we have our quota of each race in jail.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: April 29, 2015, 02:01:15 PM »

Hello fellow ditto-head  :thumbs: :thumbs:

I saw this in the Post (via RealClearPolitics.com, the best aggregator of news pieces and op-eds) - hence my link. Is Rush talking about it today? That makes sense.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: April 29, 2015, 02:22:20 PM »
I think we all need to just start accepting crime and being victims of crime as a the new American way. Prisons are too full and we have our quota of each race in jail.

for some specific races, their catch has far exceeded the quota. they have to dump it back

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: April 29, 2015, 02:36:36 PM »

for some specific races, their catch has far exceeded the quota. they have to dump it back

That's what I'm (and Hillary) saying.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: April 29, 2015, 08:50:00 PM »
Just read in FX News the Bill the thrill and Ms. MG Crime fighter Clinton World Do-Goodie Fund has only really donated 10% of its 2 billion to needy causes.  With control of country would Hillary jeopardizenthe US for money for the First Money Grubber Bill.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: May 03, 2015, 11:40:00 AM »
Just read in FX News the Bill the thrill and Ms. MG Crime fighter Clinton World Do-Goodie Fund has only really donated 10% of its 2 billion to needy causes.  With control of country would Hillary jeopardizenthe US for money for the First Money Grubber Bill.

Fox news

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: May 03, 2015, 12:06:44 PM »
I'm sure there are a lot of charities that struggle to donate 10% of what they raise (e.g., some 5 year old sells lemonade for 50 cents a cup then donates the proceeds to his youth group). I would think when you start to exceed about $5k in annual donations the marginal cost of operations begins to dramatically decline.  At $2 billion, you ought to be donating 95%+ to charity or have your 501c3 card pulled, because you're just stealing from people under the pretense of charity.

5% of $2 billion is $100 million fwiw.  Most mutual funds manage that amount of money at around 1%, including marketing a fund raising costs, and paying people a helluva lost smarter and more worthwhile than the Clinton subhumans

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: May 03, 2015, 01:05:16 PM »
Team HRC says the 10% number is misleading, because a lot of the Foundation's charity work is performed by salaried employees of the Foundation - not grants to outside charities. So in other words, it's really ok because they pissed the money away on their own employees' lavish meals, galas, and travel expenses, not to mention Bill's library. Amazing.

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: May 03, 2015, 01:58:54 PM »
Team HRC says the 10% number is misleading, because a lot of the Foundation's charity work is performed by salaried employees of the Foundation - not grants to outside charities. So in other words, it's really ok because they pissed the money away on their own employees' lavish meals, galas, and travel expenses, not to mention Bill's library. Amazing.

Buncha 1%er scum

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: May 06, 2015, 09:40:38 PM »
MG Clinton is promising things to everyone even if it is against the law.  Yesterday she said she would make every illegal alien a citizen..  Just crap on the constitution lady - a president is suppose to uphold the law.  Damn crooked Arkansawer wildhog mobster.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: May 07, 2015, 06:17:04 PM »

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile