Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 335172 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016?
« Reply #350 on: April 17, 2015, 09:37:28 AM »
I I felt the same way about Herman Cain. All the racist leftists that make a living propagating race problems would have flipped lid if there was a black president telling everyone enough is enough.

And then he would get all creepy on the ladies

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #351 on: April 17, 2015, 10:01:42 AM »
I I felt the same way about Herman Cain. All the racist leftists that make a living propagating race problems would have flipped lid if there was a black president telling everyone enough is enough.

And then he would get all creepy on the ladies

Didn't even think about that. Double lid blown.

"Misogynistic Presidents and Black People belong to us"  :shakesfist:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 18, 2015, 10:15:29 AM »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 18, 2015, 10:17:52 AM »

Yup. But she is a woman and a Clinton, which are way more important accomplishments.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 18, 2015, 11:33:43 AM »
Ha ha, I would love to know if the journalist that asked that question followed up or just accepted it and moved on. I'd guess the latter.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 18, 2015, 12:01:49 PM »
That's amazing

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 18, 2015, 12:27:37 PM »
Ksuw found Facebook  :excited:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 18, 2015, 12:29:22 PM »
Hey CFoD, say goodbye to your Facebook thread kingship

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 19, 2015, 12:41:30 AM »
I don't trust anyone whose s/o cheats on them and they decide to stay with them. I feel like they have low self-esteem.  Or they are like house of cards people.  So either way, they are unfit to run the country.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 19, 2015, 08:11:01 AM »
I don't trust anyone whose s/o cheats on them and they decide to stay with them. I feel like they have low self-esteem.  Or they are like house of cards people.  So either way, they are unfit to run the country.

So pretty much every first lady ever.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: April 19, 2015, 08:15:23 AM »

Maybe.  I've never voted for any of them to be president, either.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 19, 2015, 10:14:11 AM »

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that neither of the Bushes cheated on their wives. Probably not Obama or Reagan either. The Clintons are in a league of their own when it comes to corruption and nastiness.

This is kind of like if the GOP nominated Newt Gingrich. Except that Newt is actually smart and accomplished.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 19, 2015, 10:17:17 AM »
there's lots of things to not like about hillary, her husband cheating on her is like not even on the board.  don't care one bit

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 19, 2015, 10:36:45 AM »
You know professional actor Ronald Reagan had plenty of strange in his heyday. I mean c'mon.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: April 19, 2015, 11:36:37 AM »
You know professional actor Ronald Reagan had plenty of strange in his heyday. I mean c'mon.

the hollywood elite love gangbangs

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 19, 2015, 12:12:05 PM »
there's lots of things to not like about hillary, her husband cheating on her is like not even on the board.  don't care one bit

Like mittons said, it's not about cheating or being cheated on. It's about being cheated on and then continuing in a sham marriage for political expediency. They don't even live together or like each other. Not only that, but Hillary played a key role in managing Bill's cheating by tearing the women down. Team Clinton even had a private name for it - managing Bill's "bimbo eruptions."

She is despicable. But she want to be president. And millions of loyal Dems want her to be both the nominee and president.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: April 19, 2015, 12:25:30 PM »
yeah, i have zero interest in her "arrangement".  just like i have zero interest if a candidate is gay or likes to get freaky with feet or something.  doesn't matter.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: April 19, 2015, 12:35:34 PM »
yeah, i have zero interest in her "arrangement".  just like i have zero interest if a candidate is gay or likes to get freaky with feet or something.  doesn't matter.

Did you just equate being gay to being a horrible person?  :sdeek:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 19, 2015, 12:37:28 PM »

Plenty to attack her over, this ain't it though.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 19, 2015, 12:37:51 PM »
only if you're a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) with no reading comprehension

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 19, 2015, 03:05:01 PM »
only if you're a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) with no reading comprehension

Somebody is very touchy about having their words twisted to be accused of bigotry.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: April 20, 2015, 01:31:36 AM »

Somebody is very touchy about having their words twisted to be accused of bigotry.
Shut up, bigot.

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 22, 2015, 01:37:08 PM »
The Thrill from Bill World Clinton fund is in the name of Bill, C-hellsy, and Ms. MG Clinton.  Therefore tainted donatations that some are calling bribes for action from the State Department when Hillarious was SOS should be investigated.  If bribes, she should withdraw from the race.  It is funny watching her syncopath butt sniffers yowling on the media that this is a right wing plot.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 22, 2015, 01:49:25 PM »
Should Bill run as her VP?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 22, 2015, 01:51:59 PM »
The Thrill from Bill World Clinton fund is in the name of Bill, C-hellsy, and Ms. MG Clinton.  Therefore tainted donatations that some are calling bribes for action from the State Department when Hillarious was SOS should be investigated.  If bribes, she should withdraw from the race.  It is funny watching her syncopath butt sniffers yowling on the media that this is a right wing plot.

lol ok
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12