Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 335482 times)

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: Hillary 2016?
« Reply #275 on: April 03, 2015, 12:03:43 PM »
The Republican Party is going to win in 2016 anyway, based on trends in Senate elections and past Presidential Elections. Might as well put up Hillary (who I don't like) and get her last presidential run out of her system before 2024 and a Democrat is elected again.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: April 03, 2015, 12:37:53 PM »
The Republican Party is going to win in 2016 anyway, based on trends in Senate elections and past Presidential Elections. Might as well put up Hillary (who I don't like) and get her last presidential run out of her system before 2024 and a Democrat is elected again.

I wish I had your confidence. I don't, at all. It still appears to me that the Democrats will have an advantage in 2016 in the electoral college. I believe statisticians who are a lot smarter than me, like Sean Trende and Nate Silver, agree. The Dems are also technologically superior to the GOP, and Obama built an amazing turnout machine for national elections - something that I presume will roll over to the next candidate (even Hillary).

Now is Hillary the strongest candidate? Or will she be so Nixonian, incompetent, and polarizing that self-described independents, blue collar Dems, and even a near majority of women will flee in droves? I kinda think it's going to be the latter, but I was also quite confident that there was no chance in hell that Romney, with his message and resume and state of the economy, would lose to Obama. And then he did - not because he failed to win the independents, but because the base stayed home. That greatly undermines my confidence in my own electoral prognostication.

So, I'd still prefer that she lose the primary (but to whom??) because I'd rather not take the chance of such a despicable person being our president for 4-8 years.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: April 03, 2015, 02:55:27 PM »
So, I'd still prefer that she lose the primary (but to whom??) because I'd rather not take the chance of such a despicable person being our president for 4-8 years.

good luck with not having a despicable person as president
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 03, 2015, 05:14:33 PM »
Just a quick thought about our dear ol' horned boss cow Hilliary.  You are a reflection of the company you keep. Hill's crooked cohort in crime Terry McCullife, VA gov., signed a executive order that says you can't ask anyone you are considering for a state job if they have a criminal record.  This approach would help HHillary fill government positions in her administration.   First Hubbie can be in charge of school lunches and bring back fatso fare.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 05:26:51 PM by renocat »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 03, 2015, 06:08:22 PM »

You might not agree with their politics, but would you really rate any of the GOP hopefuls anywhere near Hillary on the despic-o-meter? Serious question.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #280 on: April 03, 2015, 06:13:30 PM »
Hillary might actually be the worst person on earth. B.O. is way up there. I'm sure there are bad pubs, but none of them currently have the cache to invoke the treachery and terror that those two have in their short periods in power.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 03, 2015, 06:50:09 PM »
Unfortunately all the "nice guy" republicans seem like dexter serial killers or just plain crazy. I liked McCain a lot until he had to play to the mouth breathing r majority

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 03, 2015, 07:19:08 PM »

You might not agree with their politics, but would you really rate any of the GOP hopefuls anywhere near Hillary on the despic-o-meter? Serious question.

Great question.

I would say Christie is Clintons equal.

Huckabee is worse for actively selling his followers fake cancer cures for money.

The rest are probably less despicable than Hillary.  Cruz would probably be impossible to be in a room with for longer than 15 minutes, so maybe that is worse if we are just talking about personally?

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 03, 2015, 07:21:08 PM »
What happened to Bush 3.0?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 03, 2015, 07:26:03 PM »

He seems like a pretty decent person. The pubs hate him, though.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: April 04, 2015, 10:08:27 AM »

He seems like a pretty decent person. The pubs hate him, though.

He doesn't hate the right people enough.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: April 04, 2015, 11:48:30 AM »
Lol

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: April 04, 2015, 12:51:00 PM »
Jeb vs Hilliria.  Nice grandpa against old crazed mean grandma.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: April 04, 2015, 01:01:27 PM »

Jeb vs Hilliria.  Nice grandpa against old crazed mean grandma.

This made me lol

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: April 04, 2015, 03:31:43 PM »
 :D

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: April 04, 2015, 05:54:50 PM »
Hillaria is the digestive track illness you get when fed too much Hillary Rotgut Clinton crap.  Head for the can, its gonna blooooooooooooooow!!  Hang onto the handicap bars or launch yourself to the moon.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 08, 2015, 12:54:19 PM »
Has Hillary already won? Her tech machine is going to successfully mine every lazy, dumbass, uninformed voter in the country. Not to mention the ways in which Google will manipulate the online media coverage and drive traffic to favorable websites.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2015/04/08/hillary-clinton-hires-google-executive-to-be-chief-technology-officer/

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: April 08, 2015, 01:38:16 PM »
Has Hillary already won? Her tech machine is going to successfully mine every lazy, dumbass, uninformed voter in the country. Not to mention the ways in which Google will manipulate the online media coverage and drive traffic to favorable websites.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-politics/wp/2015/04/08/hillary-clinton-hires-google-executive-to-be-chief-technology-officer/

You sound like a Phog poster claiming Duke's recent championship was predetermined by referees. Please keep going. :love:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: April 08, 2015, 01:58:49 PM »

You sound like a Phog poster claiming Duke's recent championship was predetermined by referees. Please keep going. :love:

I don't think it's a conspiracy, I just have tremendous respect for the turnout machine Obama built and I'm concerned that Hillary will do even better. Turnout matters. A lot. It decided the 2012 election.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: April 08, 2015, 02:04:44 PM »
Pretty distinct possibility that this election will hold worse candidates than W and Gore?  Seems like that is saying a lot.  How far back do you have to go before you find an R and D on both sides that are as uninspiring? 

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: April 08, 2015, 02:20:42 PM »
Pretty distinct possibility that this election will hold worse candidates than W and Gore?  Seems like that is saying a lot.  How far back do you have to go before you find an R and D on both sides that are as uninspiring?

Obama/Romney

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: April 08, 2015, 02:27:32 PM »
Bush/Kerry

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 08, 2015, 02:44:42 PM »
I think we will end up with a very intriguing Bush/Clinton matchup. If I had to vote today, I'd choose Bush.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 10, 2015, 11:06:13 AM »
Hillary will announce her candidacy on Sunday, and she'll do it with a pre-produced video. Meticulously scripted, rehearsed, and re-shot as many times as necessary to get it just right, without a pesky reporter in sight. How perfectly Hillary.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/10/politics/hillary-clinton-2016-announcement-sunday/

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 10, 2015, 11:52:28 AM »
You can try to guzzy her up, but I still see a mean wild eyed nanny goat that butts and bites everything in site, and go through any dang fence she chooses to get what she wants.  If Hilliary was a man the political vultures would not even sniff her carcass.  She is not qualified to be President of Kansas.