Author Topic: Hillary LOL (f/k/a Hillary Clinton Indictment Watch f/k/a Hillary 2016?)  (Read 335248 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary 2016?
« Reply #250 on: March 21, 2015, 12:01:19 PM »
Also white and Christian, these things are very important to neocons

Christian, yes. White, not really. In fact, most conservatives would love to run a conservative Obama if such a candidate existed. Ben Carson is wildly popular among the grass roots.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: March 21, 2015, 12:02:35 PM »
also old and rich, very important things to neocons

Definitely not true. Paul Ryan? Marco Rubio? Scott Walker?

Old, young, rich, poor, while, black - conservatives want a candidate who is (a) conservative, and ;b) polished enough and aggressive enough to win.

Liberals on the other hand, are so obsessed with finding a woman candidate - a Clinton if possible, but if not Fauxahontas - that they don't seem to realize just what terrible people and candidates they are.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 12:06:43 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 21, 2015, 12:11:07 PM »
Is Ben Carson the guy that says prison sex proves homosexuality is a choice?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 21, 2015, 12:17:58 PM »
they want an "obama", good grief ksuw
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: March 21, 2015, 01:37:16 PM »
dax, just so we are all on the same page, please post any pro hillary sentiment from the resident proglibs from the history of this board (maybe bold it even!  :lol: ).  i think most of us are in agreement that we don't want her as a president.  you trying to shoehorn some untrue belief on this subject is very daxian tho.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: March 21, 2015, 01:57:11 PM »
so... not much pro-hillary stuff around here?  shocking

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 21, 2015, 02:01:21 PM »
lol dax

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 21, 2015, 02:02:21 PM »
it's amazing what he puts in his head

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 21, 2015, 07:56:32 PM »
they want an "obama", good grief ksuw

It's really pathetic how every time I demonstrate the stupidity of one of your snarky little comments, you grasp for anything to twist into a jab of "racism" in response. Very trollish.

Obama is a gifted orator who oozes charisma. He's as close to a movie star as politicians come. He also appeals to and turns out the currently monolithic black demographic. So absolutely conservatives would be tripping over themselves to nominate a conservative version of him. Unfortunately, as gifted as Ben Carson is, he's no Obama.

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 21, 2015, 08:40:51 PM »
 :lol:

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #260 on: March 22, 2015, 08:35:20 AM »
Admitting that you're a ProgLib is to admit you're delusional, close-minded, ignorant and a bigot. So 7 has that out there, regardless of whether he typed on this blog how much he likes Hillary.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 22, 2015, 10:29:12 AM »
Yup, that's me to a T

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 22, 2015, 01:03:52 PM »
We've got that. Thanks

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 22, 2015, 07:39:29 PM »
Not sure how I missed this or why it's not been addressed here, but CBS has a show called madame secretary on tv right now

:lol:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline renocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 25, 2015, 10:46:10 PM »
The media is helping Hilliary with getting every bad thing she does to slide off.  Now we are learning her brother got very special treatment from Homeland Security on a business deal.  How much more slime is going to belched up out the Hilliary cesspool hell?  Bill was covered with teflon.  Hilliary is covered with with slimey, stinky, slick armpit grease.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 26, 2015, 08:49:13 AM »
Again, 18 months - at least - of bullshit like this... http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/26/hillary-super-volunteers-warn-reporter-against-using-sexist-words/

The "coded sexist words" include...
- polarizing
- calculating
- disingenuous
- insincere
- ambitious
- inevitable
- entitled
- over confident
- secretive
- will do anything to win
- represents the past
- out of touch

Basically, every word that perfectly described Hillary. No, I'm not making this up. (But I'm starting to wonder if the "Hillary Super Volunteers" that sent the tweet is some right-wing parody group?)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 09:56:45 AM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 31, 2015, 08:49:44 AM »
How do you know when Clinton is lying? Her mouth is moving. So much for the whole "it was just more convenient to only use one device" bullshit excuse - that she trotted out jsut two weeks ago. http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/03/31/hilary-clinton-email/70708314/

Again, is the Democrat bench so weak, or the blinders so heavy, that she'll actually get the nomination?

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: March 31, 2015, 09:48:07 AM »
you forgot "bossy"

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 31, 2015, 10:46:27 AM »
you forgot "bossy"

Bossy has been a sexist code word for a long time. The above list is for the trendy new sexist code words.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: March 31, 2015, 02:39:11 PM »
"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?"
By Paul Harvey
Conveniently Forgotten Facts.
Back in 1969 a group of Black Panthers decided that a fellow black panther named Alex Rackley needed to die. Rackley was suspected of disloyalty. Rackley was first tied to a chair. Once safely immobilized, his friends tortured him for hours by, among other things, pouring boiling water on him.
When they got tired of torturing Rackley, Black Panther member, Warren Kimbro took Rackley outside and put a bullet in his head. Rackley's body was later found floating in a river about 25 miles north of New Haven, Connecticut.
Perhaps at this point you're curious as to what happened to these Black Panthers?
In 1977, that's only eight years later, only one of the killers was still in jail.
The shooter, Warren Kimbro, managed to get a scholarship to Harvard and became good friends with none other than Al Gore. He later became an assistant dean at an Eastern Connecticut State College.
Isn't that something!!!
As a '60s radical you can pump a bullet into someone's head and a few years later, in the same state, you can become an assistant college dean!
Only in America!!!
Erica Huggins was the woman who served the Panthers by boiling the water for Mr. Rackley's torture .. Some years later Ms. Huggins was elected to a California School Board.
How in the world do you think these killers got off so easily?
Maybe it was in some part due to the efforts of two people who came to the defense of the Panthers.
These two people actually went so far as to shut down Yale University with demonstrations in defense of the accused Black Panthers during their trial.
One of these people was none other than Bill Lan Lee. Mr. Lee, or Mr. Lan Lee, as the case may be, isn't a college dean. He isn't a member of a California School Board. He is now head of the United States Justice Department's Civil Rights Division, appointed by none other than Bill Clinton.
O.K., so who was the other Panther defender? Is this other notable Panther defender now a school board member? Is this other Panther apologist now an assistant college dean? No, neither!
The other Panther defender was, like Lee, a radical law student at Yale University at the time. She is now known as The "smartest woman in the world." She is none other than the former Democratic senator from the State of New York---- our former First Lady, and the Secretary of State, the incredible Hillary Rodham Clinton.
And now, as Paul Harvey said; "You know the rest of the story".

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 31, 2015, 02:58:27 PM »
When your grandmother sent that to you, how many "FW:" were in the subject line?  I'm guessing 4.

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 31, 2015, 03:05:11 PM »
When your grandmother sent that to you, how many "FW:" were in the subject line?  I'm guessing 4.

I pulled it off of GPC's World Forum, actually. The subject was "is this real?"

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 31, 2015, 03:06:53 PM »

I pulled it off of GPC's World Forum, actually. The subject was "is this real?"

lmao

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 01, 2015, 09:45:30 AM »
Hillary gets another opportunity to lie her ass off in front of congress. Looks like the pubs are going to get another 45 minutes of sound for the 2016 election.