Author Topic: Is it really Tharpe's selfie? (NSFW, DO NOT CLICK)  (Read 117740 times)

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Is it really Tharpe's selfie? (NSFW, DO NOT CLICK)
« Reply #350 on: April 01, 2014, 07:24:47 AM »
stick to nikes, linda

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 01, 2014, 07:55:20 AM »
***Married white couple seeking African-American student athletes for NSA fun. I'm having trouble satisfying my wife so we are seeking a muscular young black male to take care of her needs. We are into breeding sessions, creampies, and good old-fashioned interracial fun. Ability to hit outside jump-shots, make crisp passes, and basic dribbling technique are of no concern to us. My lovely wife just wants the company of a young black male and I'm willing to go along with it. Tatted up arms and 4:20 friendly are all pluses. Discretion is a must as my wife has a very public job. Must be open to having pics taken of our sexy times. However, we don't want any pics of this getting out via Instagram or Twitter. Send your pic and email to [email protected].***
GET OFF THIS BOARD, MrBilhimer.  :curse: 
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 01, 2014, 08:46:22 AM »
Are some people really saying that it is shockingly uncommon for guys in their younger 20s to hook up with women in their late 30s and 40s (and 50s :sdeek:)?  Because it isn't. At all.  Not a common every weekend thing, but I know several guys my age and younger that have.
:adios:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 01, 2014, 08:48:35 AM »
i clicked past a show on TLC called extreme cougar something or other and it was about 70 year old ladies and 20 something dudes in love with each other

maybe a show about young ofc daris and bros?

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 01, 2014, 09:40:05 AM »
I'm not saying it doesn't happen, MIR, but had that happened to one of my friends it would probably top all of our lists of college stories and it wouldn't even be close.  It's not that common at all.

I've never told you about the time I was approached by 30 year old swingers at Drinx or about the time I got my crotch grabbed, on Mom's weekend, by a 40 year old at Rusty's Red Dirt Road. MiR is not in the wrong, college aged kids are approached by, and hook up with, older people quite frequently.

Others may have let this slide, but I won't. Shame thread.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 01, 2014, 09:45:48 AM »
I'm not saying it doesn't happen, MIR, but had that happened to one of my friends it would probably top all of our lists of college stories and it wouldn't even be close.  It's not that common at all.

I've never told you about the time I was approached by 30 year old swingers at Drinx or about the time I got my crotch grabbed, on Mom's weekend, by a 40 year old at Rusty's Red Dirt Road. MiR is not in the wrong, college aged kids are approached by, and hook up with, older people quite frequently.

:sdeek: you're better than that, mh

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 01, 2014, 10:05:04 AM »

:sdeek: you're better than that, mh

A good friend of mine used to run that place. :donotcare:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: April 01, 2014, 10:29:12 AM »
Are some people really saying that it is shockingly uncommon for guys in their younger 20s to hook up with women in their late 30s and 40s (and 50s :sdeek:)?  Because it isn't. At all.  Not a common every weekend thing, but I know several guys my age and younger that have.

A lot of people in this thread either don't read well or are rough ridin' stupid, maybe both.  I only stated it wasn't something I saw on campus at Illinois with any sort of regularity outside of parents' weekends.  Cougars did not prowl at campus bars.  It certainly went on, but in other settings.  You want to go bang some desperate older lady then you go to townie bars.  The cougars did not show up to compete with college-aged trim.  I'm sure they didn't need to.  I imagine there were plenty of college bros that figured out this was a readily availabe source of easy poon if you met it half way. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: April 01, 2014, 10:33:11 AM »
The lady in question lives across the street from my in-laws. She tends to wash the cars in a bikini when it's warm out, lol.

:fatty:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #360 on: April 01, 2014, 10:38:18 AM »
The lady in question lives across the street from my in-laws. She tends to wash the cars in a bikini when it's warm out, lol.

She sounds very self-confident and not at all horribly insecure.  I hope your in-laws are availing themselves of the opportunity to make her a part of their world. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 01, 2014, 12:17:30 PM »

if i were you, and i think you know where this one is going, TBL, i would find a way to start spending a shitload of time at the in laws.  in their driveway, on hot days, with a camcorder or phone w/ video capabilities.  from there we start making video after video of "the cougar" and just kind of let things grow organically. 

i'm thinking a youtube channel, possibly some podcasts or even start an online gaming guild (titanfall, CoD Ghosts?), etc.  if this gets big enough we make a cookbook of what we think are her favorite recipes, "Cooking With Heat!" or "the Caliente Cougar!" just ideas, dunno - we can continue to brainstorm though if you're on board.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 01, 2014, 01:12:56 PM »

if i were you, and i think you know where this one is going, TBL, i would find a way to start spending a shitload of time at the in laws.  in their driveway, on hot days, with a camcorder or phone w/ video capabilities.  from there we start making video after video of "the cougar" and just kind of let things grow organically. 

i'm thinking a youtube channel, possibly some podcasts or even start an online gaming guild (titanfall, CoD Ghosts?), etc.  if this gets big enough we make a cookbook of what we think are her favorite recipes, "Cooking With Heat!" or "the Caliente Cougar!" just ideas, dunno - we can continue to brainstorm though if you're on board.

This is a really good idea, fwiw. If I were you, I'd dump some mud on her car when no one is looking. That way, "the cougar" will be bikini'd up more often.

Offline cork_sniffer

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 01, 2014, 03:41:40 PM »
this story is just heating up folks. 

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: April 01, 2014, 03:42:26 PM »

How so? The nurse already resigned and I thought it was cooling off.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 01, 2014, 03:45:21 PM »

Two things.  First, I totally knew where you were going with this when you started your first sentence, so yep.  Second, "the Caliente Cougar" is obviously the winner here, and I think we can shut the brain storming down now, right?

Offline PIPE

• Katpak'r
  • Always a pessimist
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: April 01, 2014, 03:46:02 PM »
I hear GE posted an opening already for a nurse position
Awaiting the inevitable KITN

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 01, 2014, 06:13:23 PM »
Shocking development that GE is looking for a new nurse. Didn't see that coming!

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 01, 2014, 06:16:41 PM »

How so? The nurse already resigned and I thought it was cooling off.

This squawk doesn't know jack. 

Offline W1LDC@T$!

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 01, 2014, 06:46:48 PM »
http://www.applitrack.com/gardneredgerton/onlineapp/jobpostings/view.asp?internaltransferform.Url=&all=1

Registered Nurse JobID: 329 

Position Type:

Share on facebook

Share on twitter

Share on email

More Sharing Services

Email To A Friend
Print Version

Student Support Services/School Nurse

Date Posted:
  4/1/2014

Date Available:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: April 01, 2014, 07:30:25 PM »
They really need that nurse position filled fast.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 01, 2014, 07:34:28 PM »
We've got plenty of RN's here at Brown Mackie.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 01, 2014, 07:38:17 PM »
They really need that nurse position filled fast.

well the last one was filled pretty fast too!  HEY-O (katdaddy joke)
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 01, 2014, 08:15:23 PM »
We've got plenty of RN's here at Brown Mackie.

If my nurse told me she received her RN through Brown Mackie, I would leave.