Author Topic: Is it really Tharpe's selfie? (NSFW, DO NOT CLICK)  (Read 117918 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Is it really Tharpe's selfie? (NSFW, DO NOT CLICK)
« Reply #125 on: March 31, 2014, 03:15:45 PM »

How is this a thing? I feel like this is what we assume all big time athletes do, but I don't feel like I've ever heard a story about it before. Is this an isolated incident?

Are you talking about rough ridin'? It's something that all college students, scratch that all people, do.

Good for Naadir, people in anyway outraged by this are likely shitty people

Well, surely you can sympathize with her family a little, right?

It possible, even likely, that Tharpe had no idea she was marred and had dependents.  If that the case, then he's merely a huge dumbass for taking the pic, and an even bigger dumbass for letting get out.

I wasn't talking about sympathy, I was speaking of hypocritical outrage. I only feel sympathy for her kids. I'll also sympathize with her husband if he was faithful and she was cheating, but I'm not going to assume that was the case. I will also sympathize with her if she loses her job over legal sex, whether she cheated or not.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 31, 2014, 03:16:06 PM »
I'm all about respect for women...

But when I'm not respecting women, I use a 7 point scale

:love:
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 31, 2014, 03:18:28 PM »

How is this a thing? I feel like this is what we assume all big time athletes do, but I don't feel like I've ever heard a story about it before. Is this an isolated incident?

Are you talking about rough ridin'? It's something that all college students, scratch that all people, do.

Good for Naadir, people in anyway outraged by this are likely shitty people

Well, surely you can sympathize with her family a little, right?

It possible, even likely, that Tharpe had no idea she was marred and had dependents.  If that the case, then he's merely a huge dumbass for taking the pic, and an even bigger dumbass for letting get out.

I wasn't talking about sympathy, I was speaking of hypocritical outrage. I only feel sympathy for her kids. I'll also sympathize with her husband if he was faithful and she was cheating, but I'm not going to assume that was the case. I will also sympathize with her if she loses her job over legal sex, whether she cheated or not.

I think she might have trouble keeping her job as a school nurse with a photo of her straddling a naked 21 year old with her nipples hanging out roaming around on the internet. I'm not saying it's right, but that's probably just how it is.

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 31, 2014, 03:20:09 PM »
So what's the over/under on when the Gardener school district does something?  Not saying they should, but I sort of expect it of ruralish suburb type districts, ya know.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 31, 2014, 03:25:02 PM »
Aaron Dickens ?@AaronDickens  49m
Well, after watching him play point, I'm pretty much used to Naadir Tharpe making dumb decisions. (NSFW) http://bit.ly/1rYs7NT

See the comments in this link? Damn white dudes really don't like pretty white women banging black dudes.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 31, 2014, 03:26:03 PM »
I don't blame Naadir at all. It's not his fault he hasn't been properly taught about pre-marital sex by the immoral and ungodly folk at KU. He's just a kid.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 31, 2014, 03:26:35 PM »
So what's the over/under on when the Gardener school district does something?  Not saying they should, but I sort of expect it of ruralish suburb type districts, ya know.

I would imagine she will be on paid leave for some type of investigation some time soon. Her best course of action may be to deny that it was even her. It's an absolutely awful photo of her and it may be difficult for the school to prove it was her. She's probably going to want to resign anyway, though. High school kids can be very mean, and she is going to get harassed over this until she retires.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 31, 2014, 03:27:17 PM »
welp, there's the race card

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 31, 2014, 03:27:52 PM »
Well, after watching him play point, I'm pretty much used to Naadir Tharpe making dumb decisions. (NSFW) http://bit.ly/1rYs7NT

See the comments in this link? Damn white dudes really don't like pretty white women banging black dudes.

Or getting yelled to (not really at) by Richard Sherman.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 31, 2014, 03:28:13 PM »
Fescoe's wife did the same thing to one of her students. This will pass.  :lol:

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 31, 2014, 03:28:33 PM »

I would imagine she will be on paid leave for some type of investigation some time soon. Her best course of action may be to deny that it was even her. It's an absolutely awful photo of her and it may be difficult for the school to prove it was her. She's probably going to want to resign anyway, though. High school kids can be very mean, and she is going to get harassed over this until she retires.

She should say it's the daughter. They're basically twins.

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 31, 2014, 03:29:22 PM »

Didn't they just recently fire the superintendent and a few other admins?  School board meetings could be interesting.

sent from my phone while in the crapper

it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 31, 2014, 03:30:13 PM »

Pointing out racism or racial phobias isn't really playing the race card. MIR isn't gaining any hypothetical or real advantage by pointing it out.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 31, 2014, 03:30:50 PM »

[redacted] did you even read damn link? Pretty clear you didn't, go read it and come back and apologize to me like you should as a man. I'm sure you'll be a bitch though and pretend like your post didn't happen.

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Is it really Tharpe's selfie? (NSFW, DO NOT CLICK)
« Reply #139 on: March 31, 2014, 03:31:30 PM »

Go on.....  No, on second thought I dont want to know, and ruin the pristine image I have of Bob Fescoe.  EARMUFFS

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 31, 2014, 03:32:12 PM »

[redacted] did you even read damn link? Pretty clear you didn't, go read it and come back and apologize to me like you should as a man. I'm sure you'll be a bitch though and pretend like your post didn't happen.

didn't read the link, sorry (still haven't tho)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 31, 2014, 03:32:29 PM »
What I find most humorous is the KU phan reaction. If this was Sherron a few years ago the defense team would have been out in full force. Their burning Tharpe at the stake because they think he sucks at bball.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 31, 2014, 03:33:38 PM »

Go on....
I just know that she hooked up with one of her students before meeting Fescoe. Fescoe knew about it too. She had to relocate to the midwest to get away from the town she was in. Kid was 18 tho.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 31, 2014, 03:34:07 PM »

No way in hell she worked today, she called in yesterday. She's worked her last day as a school nurse in this state.

I'm also disappointed in GE kids snitchin', kids though what do you do

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 31, 2014, 03:34:32 PM »

:sdeek:

good grief that's terrible

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 31, 2014, 03:35:40 PM »

No way in hell she worked today, she called in yesterday. She's worked her last day as a school nurse in this state.

I'm also disappointed in GE kids snitchin', kids though what do you do

She was having sex with students, too?

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 31, 2014, 03:35:50 PM »
never saw the pic in question. someone describe it, please. is this about drugs or nudity or both?

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 31, 2014, 03:35:53 PM »
And yeah, I wouldn't have any sympathy on her if she were fired. She's got a responsibility to uphold the moral standards of the community in a role model position. Whatever those standards are is up to the community itself.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 31, 2014, 03:36:06 PM »

didn't read the link, sorry (still haven't tho)

"race card" you've been added to my shitty humans list, grats

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 31, 2014, 03:36:46 PM »
Let's establish this before we go much further:

gE = goEMAW

G-E = Gardner Edgerton