Author Topic: The Big V (vasectomy) thread--for grown-up 'Cat fans ONLY. (No GPCing allowed.)  (Read 25448 times)

Offline WonderMeal

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Thanks for asking, friend mocat. I'm probably going to stay in the action movie genre for the most part.

I've already watched Con Air today, will probably check out Hard Target and/or revisit the Rambos later. Maybe a more recent action movie that I haven't seen since most movies I watch now are rated PG and below. (Thus the vasectomy.) To all you #1cats out there--all action movie suggestos are welcome.

I will also be watching every second of both the third place game and the final of the World Cup. Will probably be cheering for Argentina, just because a win will mean much more to their country than it would mean to Germany.

Finally, my hope is to make and eat a batch of peanut butter ice cream w/ my new Cuisinart ICE-21. Those plans are tentative, though.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
actiony:
the new star treks are really good.
Rush is very good.
do not watch Gravity because i assume you are on some meds and it would be too stressful
jack reacher seems up your alley, pretty solid

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Pro tip: Put them shits in a gallon Ziploc bag or else you and whatever comes into contact with the bags will turn green.
@mikec2w

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
Wondermeal one that's out at redbox and stuff right now is Out of the Furnace with Christian Bale. I liked it.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Thanks for asking, friend mocat. I'm probably going to stay in the action movie genre for the most part.

I've already watched Con Air today, will probably check out Hard Target and/or revisit the Rambos later. Maybe a more recent action movie that I haven't seen since most movies I watch now are rated PG and below. (Thus the vasectomy.) To all you #1cats out there--all action movie suggestos are welcome.

I will also be watching every second of both the third place game and the final of the World Cup. Will probably be cheering for Argentina, just because a win will mean much more to their country than it would mean to Germany.

Finally, my hope is to make and eat a batch of peanut butter ice cream w/ my new Cuisinart ICE-21. Those plans are tentative, though.

Try not to get too involved in the game with cheering and stuff - you don't want to make any sudden movements.

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Combo-Fan
  • My awesomeness gives Bill Self diarrhea.
    • View Profile
I need this done.  Little KSUBlumpkin's would bring a reign of terror the world has never seen and I must take care of the hell spawn before they are created.  May God have mercy on all our souls.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline tdaver

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Did this 3 weeks ago. Watched a couple seasons of Justified and napped a lot.  I had more pain days 4-6 than the weekend after but was all good by the second weekend.  Also, mrs tdaver had to take an emergency trip the second weekend and I had three lil tdavers by myself.  That removed any sliver of doubt that remained about having it done.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
Yeah, if you don't get the inside of your nutsack ruined you'll be having kids left and right.  Everybody do it.

Happiest day of my life was when I stopped being a complete man.  Well, top three at least.   
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline WonderMeal

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Yeah, if you don't get the inside of your nutsack ruined you'll be having kids left and right.  Everybody do it.

Happiest day of my life was when I stopped being a complete man.  Well, top three at least.   

I like Mr Bread and will #1cat with him all day, but I'll be gosh-darned if I'm going to let someone who only has one kid (aka a "hobby baby") try to make it seem like this wasn't a great idea. I know another Li'l Bread is on the way, and congrats, but you'll begin to understand the pro-V sentiment more when you have a few more Breads running around.

I made three stud kids in less than four years and cheer for the BWW Bowl Champs. I have no self-doubt about being a complete man.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 09:42:53 PM by WonderMeal »

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
when mr. bread has an entire loaf we will all revisit this thread and have a good lol
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
I'm pro having somebody get in your sack and cut stuff.  I can't be trusted with a wien blasting the diesel sauce 24/7/365.  I'll have a million babies in no time.  Purely coincidence that I don't yet.  #teamcutyernutz
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
Clipped and cauterized today. Time for Netflix binge and a few naps.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Clipped and cauterized today. Time for Netflix binge and a few naps.

Updates from WM and IPA? :surprised:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
No pain issues for me. I did one day of pain pills as prescribed (I was flying high). Second day I cut doses in half. On the third and fourth day, I only needed one pill at the end of the day. Test for sperm count in December. Could probably pass now.

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
Forgot to mention... Doc was doing the random conversation stuff while tugging on my junk. Turns out he's a KU med grad.

Now I'm concerned. :D

Online wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Get one of those laser ones,  and report back.  Asking for a Canadian friend.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
Good thread. Thinking about a Big V myself.  :popcorn:

Online wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Testicles :Keke:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline WonderMeal

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
'grats, CF3. Welcome to the club. I hope you got to watch ConAir on your big day.

*note that Bread had a second slice and disappeared from gE altogether.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Did you put frozen veggies in your pants?

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile

:ohno:

makes sense

How did it go CF3?  I need one of these.

procedure is a breeze. recovery kinda sucks. basically every time you move or walk or stand up or sit down it feels like someone is lightly squeezing your testicles. mine was only a week ago and I still feel pretty lousy.

I wore a jock for 3 weeks. 

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So you do NOT like it when people lightly squeeze your testicles?

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
checking in

have frozen edamame on the guys