Author Topic: EMAW sighting in unusual places, famous people, etc... - OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 26754 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
I've been meaning to get this going for awhile now...

In this thread, post your REAL pics of EMAW sightings...I enjoy the photoshopping as much as the next rough ridin' nerd, but these are TRUE STORIES OF EMAW!

First, a doozy from the Big 12 Tournament....

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
The katpak headcover on the left is now KatPak'ing at JJ's Alley in OKC permenantly  :cry:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
This one was taken just outside of Lawrence, at the intersection of 24 and 59 highways....Love the EMAW pride this guy has.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
The katpak headcover on the left is now KatPak'ing at JJ's Alley in OKC permenantly  :cry:

I don't see that as a bad thing.  Been meaning to ask _FAN about replacements.  I thought he'd said he sees them frequently at golf places (where he's at during big KSU games).

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

That headcover had a good run...Those are local hero's Trim and SuperG featured in the pic, BTW.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
This one many of you have seen before...it's of a couple of (then) high school students at a KSU football game.  They stopped to chat with Rick Daris and I.....who knew that they later chew people's faces off?   :ohno:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I don't see that as a bad thing.  Been meaning to ask _FAN about replacements.  I thought he'd said he sees them frequently at golf places (where he's at during big KSU games).

We should by a gross or something.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Here is one I snapped over on Mission road in PV.....I'm 90% sure it's famous former-ksu-beat-writer Jeffrey Martin.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
The katpak headcover on the left is now KatPak'ing at JJ's Alley in OKC permenantly  :cry:

I don't see that as a bad thing.  Been meaning to ask _FAN about replacements.  I thought he'd said he sees them frequently at golf places (where he's at during big KSU games).

also could buy a gross of  whistler bottle rockets and glue a KATPAK headcover to each bottle rocket and light them off as the Frank Martin parade makes it into the OOD parking lot this June. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The katpak headcover on the left is now KatPak'ing at JJ's Alley in OKC permenantly  :cry:

I don't see that as a bad thing.  Been meaning to ask _FAN about replacements.  I thought he'd said he sees them frequently at golf places (where he's at during big KSU games).

also could buy a gross of  whistler bottle rockets and glue a KATPAK headcover to each bottle rocket and light them off as the Frank Martin parade makes it into the OOD parking lot this June. 

Those heads are pretty heavy.  You'd need at least a gross per pak head to get them really flying imo.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Those heads are pretty heavy.  You'd need at least a gross per pak head to get them really flying imo.

I'm pretty sure Jeffy knows some militia guys that could lend a hand in that department.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
solution is to get lighter KATPAK heads.  boom, you're roasted.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

The one I found was $25-30.  Even if we got a bulk discount, we could buy a handful of goemawcopycat.coms for as much as you're talking about (althoug 144 pak heads would likely be much more valuable).

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

The one I found was $25-30.  Even if we got a bulk discount, we could buy a handful of goemawcopycat.coms for as much as you're talking about (althoug 144 pak heads would likely be much more valuable).

guy, guys, guys....let's get this thread back on track. 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
'Clams,

While that is a marvelous piece of work, it does not comply with the rules of this thread.  I don't want to be the "heavy" around here, but we do expect a certain level of good board citizenship by our members.  You are in a leadership position here, and as such, I expect a little bit more out of you.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
but it's Gils bro, Gils

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 10:18:47 PM by Trim »

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Local weatherman....MU grad... weird

Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Saw a guy in EMAW in SFO and wanted to snap a pic and forward it to fatty really bad but the guy just kept staring at me so I couldn't sneak it in

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Saw a guy in EMAW in SFO and wanted to snap a pic and forward it to fatty really bad but the guy just kept staring at me so I couldn't sneak it in

How did that intimidate you when shady homeless cardboard stage dice guy couldn't?