Author Topic: Which program is better? TCU bball or KU fball?  (Read 3791 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Which program is better? TCU bball or KU fball?
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2014, 01:49:26 PM »
KU football is worse BUT, they will be announcing a billion dollar rebuild of their bad stadium once basketball season is over so, after that TCU will be the worst.

They're gonna hafta hurry and announce something bigger than the $59 million that TCU already has budgeted (with rendos) for Daniel-Meyer Coliseum.

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/2013/11/first-look-new-renderings-show-plans-for-tcus-daniel-meyer-coliseum.html/

They were waiting for TCU to announce this so they can review it then blow it off the map

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2014, 02:15:58 PM »
KU football is worse BUT, they will be announcing a billion dollar rebuild of their bad stadium once basketball season is over so, after that TCU will be the worst.

They're gonna hafta hurry and announce something bigger than the $59 million that TCU already has budgeted (with rendos) for Daniel-Meyer Coliseum.

http://collegesportsblog.dallasnews.com/2013/11/first-look-new-renderings-show-plans-for-tcus-daniel-meyer-coliseum.html/

They were waiting for TCU to announce this so they can review it then blow it off the map

Can't argue with that. Just smart bizness IYAM.

:thumbs:
bears are fast...

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2014, 02:34:12 PM »
In all seriousness, it's a lot harder to win in football than basketball, so I would say that KU football is better than TCU basketball.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2014, 03:09:38 PM »
would it be more likely that the TCU bball team beats the KU fball team at a game of football or the KU fball team beats the TCU bball team at a game of basketball?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2014, 04:52:38 PM »
would it be more likely that the TCU bball team beats the KU fball team at a game of football or the KU fball team beats the TCU bball team at a game of basketball?

Not sure. Who won the match between the KU football and KU basketball teams a couple years ago?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Johnny Thunderbone

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2014, 09:46:52 PM »

KU fball would win first. Deep bench.