Author Topic: Vending Machines (Let's make some money)!  (Read 10690 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Vending Machines (Let's make some money)!
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2014, 02:51:00 PM »
alright guys im in on two conditions:

1- 10% equity and I do absolutely no work
2- if this doesn't work out I don't get stuck with a bunch of cats (or 10% of the cats). im allergic.

do we have a deal?

I think that's fair. I would try and bargain with you, but i'm too lazy since it's Friday. Ben Ji?YA, YOU TELL'EM, BEN JI!

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2014, 02:52:29 PM »
alright guys im in on two conditions:

1- 10% equity and I do absolutely no work
2- if this doesn't work out I don't get stuck with a bunch of cats (or 10% of the cats). im allergic.

do we have a deal?

Dude, I already cashed you out...your in. Be happy we gave you 5%, wackycat was ADAMENT that you should only get 3% but then I threatened to pull your funding and make him ask the inlaws for the start up cash.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2014, 02:53:17 PM »
10% fuckheads or im going to let rick daris run this idea into the ground.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2014, 02:54:30 PM »
Ben Ji, i'm getting nervous here. I'm about to buckle. Take over! :runaway:

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2014, 02:54:56 PM »
Still waiting for one of you engineers to do a quick mockup of the specs(is that right?) so we can start production. IF, big IF, wacky agree's we may give you a FIVE percent share of the business as payment. Obviously TTHOTUC gets FIVE percent as well for putting down the start up money. 

I've got some screw drivers and hammers in my garage and I'm thinking I could get the first prototype up and rolling by Monday.

We can't get the engineers working on the specs without the business guys finishing the requirements documentation!  :impatient:

Requirement.

Looks like a vending machine, works like a vending machine(but maybe a slide for the kittens instead of just dropping them?).

6 cubbys. 4 cubbys standard size, 2 smaller cubbys for the half off cats.

Tiny little room at the back for some food/water bottle nipple thing and kitty litter.

Treat dispenser in front of glass, maybe add a feature that drops catnip for like 50 cents before purchase to get the cats all excited?

Send me the specs(?) and I'll get to work on the actual build.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2014, 02:56:15 PM »
Ben Ji, i'm getting nervous here. I'm about to buckle. Take over! :runaway:

Wacks, I'm busy dealing with the enginerds(lol) right now. Is it to much to ask to keep our main investor off my back for like 10 minutes while I give EMO the info he needs?

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2014, 03:00:19 PM »
Guys, you may sell more kittens if the machine is made so that it looks like the kittens are constantly in danger.  I mean, the regular cat vending machine relies on ppl needing cats.  My modification will still sell to those ppl but will also expand your market to ppl that can't live with themselves if they walk by, notice the kitten is in mortal danger, and doesn't buy it.

Nobody needs a cat(Unless your a farmer and mice are eating all your grain), people WANT cats these days.

plenty of ppl will buy a cat in danger to to keep it from said danger and have no need or actual desire to have the cat.  Once the money is in the machine and the cat out of danger, who cares what happens to that cat. 

Idea explosion while typing above: a second machine next to the cat in danger vending machine.  One that advertises that ppl can deposit cats into it for free and the company will make sure the cat is taken care of and sent to a place for adoption.  Boom! you only buy one set of cats, ppl buy them to keep them from getting squashed, cut, suffocated, whatevs the machine seems most likely to do to the cat(although the cat won't actually be in danger), then the put them in the adoption machine bin.  Then, Wackycat can simply take the cats from the safe adoption box and restock the vending machine.

I see your an Idea's person CNS, but I also think you might be an engineer? We could have a place for you on the team if you can mock up some specs(?) before Emo.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2014, 03:01:23 PM »
My bad. Tonya, you get 5%. Deal closed. Take it or leave it. Zarda said they'd do it for 1%, but we're buds, so i'm doing this for you.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2014, 03:02:29 PM »
My bad. Tonya, you get 5%. Deal closed. Take it or leave it. Zarda said they'd do it for 1%, but we're buds, so i'm doing this for you.

youre an idiot. take it away, rick.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2014, 03:04:05 PM »

Nope. I PM'd Rick. He's in and has a cut. Your cut now.  :lol: See ya, bud!

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2014, 03:04:12 PM »
Still waiting for one of you engineers to do a quick mockup of the specs(is that right?) so we can start production. IF, big IF, wacky agree's we may give you a FIVE percent share of the business as payment. Obviously TTHOTUC gets FIVE percent as well for putting down the start up money. 

I've got some screw drivers and hammers in my garage and I'm thinking I could get the first prototype up and rolling by Monday.

We can't get the engineers working on the specs without the business guys finishing the requirements documentation!  :impatient:

Requirement.

Looks like a vending machine, works like a vending machine(but maybe a slide for the kittens instead of just dropping them?).

Tiny little room at the back for some food/water bottle nipple thing and kitty litter.

Treat dispenser in front of glass, maybe add a feature that drops catnip for like 50 cents before purchase to get the cats all excited?

You're overstepping your bounds here ben ji.  You're dictating the design!  Here's an example of what your requirements might look like:

- ability to keep one dozen average, adult sized, cats alive without maintenance for 10 days.
- occupy a space no larger than 6' x 6' x 8'.
- induce a stress on the floor not higher than 50 pounds / square foot
- visually connect the customer with the herein contained cats
- accept a credit card
- safely convey a cat to the customer
- ability to conduct a user-friendly interface and transaction where customer makes choices

-

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2014, 03:05:54 PM »

TTHOTUC, I feel like we could probably do this ourselves, I mean what has wacky really contributed besides starting this thread? You can have 5% of his shares which would bring you up to 10%.

Just call daris back and tell him it was a prank call and not to listen to the voicemail. K?

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2014, 03:06:50 PM »

Requirement.

You're overstepping your bounds here ben ji.  You're dictating the design!  Here's an example of what your requirements might look like:

- ability to keep one dozen average, adult sized, cats alive without maintenance for 10 days.
- accept a credit card
- ability to conduct a user-friendly interface and transaction where customer makes choices

-

Yeah, all that. Just hurry up otherwise CNS will take your 5%

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2014, 03:07:10 PM »

Nope. I PM'd Rick. He's in and has a cut. Your cut now.  :lol: See ya, bud!

Better not be from my shares!!!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2014, 03:08:24 PM »

TTHOTUC, I feel like we could probably do this ourselves, I mean what has wacky really contributed besides starting this thread? You can have 5% of his shares which would bring you up to 10%.

Just call daris back and tell him it was a prank call and not to listen to the voicemail. K?
UH OH. YOU SHOULD HAVE READ MY POST ABOVE. YOU'RE ON THIN ICE HERE, BUD! :curse:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2014, 03:08:43 PM »

i think you're right.  you don't want emo engineering it wrong and then you call up to ask wtf is going on and why are the kittens dying and he'll be all like "maybe you should go jump in a lake, bad person" and not be helpful at all.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2014, 03:10:12 PM »
ok not doing this with credit cards. to be honest, I really just wanted in on this investment because I was going to use my super awesome investment skills to eventually push you and wacky out of business and turn the cats into drug mules. you really think cats are going to make money? no son, theyre not. drugs.

go 'head and switch yo style up and if they hate then let em hate and watch the money pile up. Curtis Jackson said that. you might know him by his street name, 50 cent. that's how I live my life.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2014, 03:10:46 PM »
I am really regretting not jumping in on this idea at the very beginning. Gotta strike while the iron is hot. Is this what they mean when they talk about internet start up companies?

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2014, 03:12:04 PM »
You're better off sitting this one out. The bubble(kitten) is gonna burst pretty quickly on this one.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2014, 03:12:46 PM »
Here's what's going to happen, the requirements are going to suck, we'll engineer something that meets the requirements but still flops.  As we're manufacturing it the sales guys will be all "oh wait we need it to be friendly to deaf people too! yada yada."  Hey bud, not in the requirements, jump in a rough ridin' lake.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2014, 03:14:21 PM »

- accept a credit card

-
Two words: Climate controlled. You don't want to cook or freeze the merch'. This will drive the vending costs sky high.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2014, 03:16:06 PM »
I need an accountant. Mocat, I know you're not an accountant IRL, but I trust your numbers.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 14, 2014, 03:16:19 PM »
ok not doing this with credit cards. to be honest, I really just wanted in on this investment because I was going to use my super awesome investment skills to eventually push you and wacky out of business and turn the cats into drug mules. you really think cats are going to make money? no son, theyre not. drugs.

go 'head and switch yo style up and if they hate then let em hate and watch the money pile up. Curtis Jackson said that. you might know him by his street name, 50 cent. that's how I live my life.

I'm just going to forget the part about you pushing me and wacky out(lol, like your 10% could do that! :ROFL:) and focus on this genius idea you just threw out there.

O hey look officer daris, nothing to see here just a cat vending machine,  :whistle1: :whistle1: :whistle1:, don't pay attention to why the price for the stray cat is $10,000 and it looks dead and lumpy  :whistle1: :whistle1:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 14, 2014, 03:19:30 PM »
 :lol:

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 14, 2014, 03:20:36 PM »
I am really regretting not jumping in on this idea at the very beginning. Gotta strike while the iron is hot. Is this what they mean when they talk about internet start up companies?

Dobber, I just checked TTHOTUC's investment account and...well lets just say the penny stocks haven't been doing good lately. We may need some additional investors.