Author Topic: Butthurt Facebook Statuses  (Read 17303 times)

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Butthurt Facebook Statuses
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2014, 06:50:59 PM »

I know this is a basketball forum, but is this relevant to the squawks question of who makes t-shirts after a win?

That's great

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2014, 08:12:40 PM »
We should print a t-shirt with a picture of us storming the court and blow ku fans minds.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2014, 08:16:56 PM »
We should print a t-shirt with a picture of us storming the court and blow ku fans minds.

oh boy does _33 have just the shirt for you Benja!

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2014, 08:18:59 PM »

oh boy does _33 have just the shirt for you Benja!

sweet

Offline Diamond Dave

• Fan
  • Rock the EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2014, 10:03:10 PM »
in the wake of Marcus "not so" Smart pushing a fan because he called him a piece of crop. is this any different by a whole crowd then what a single fan says? let's class it KSU. I would be proud of my school if they cheered that, and it's also on national TV too.

Apparently, butthurt is soothing so much that simple grammar and sentence structure won't get in the way of a good rant.

Way to keep it classy KSU, it's like they won the national championship or something. Smh.

All for congratulating the players, but storming the court? Congrats for apparently winning a title.

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2014, 10:47:01 PM »
in the wake of Marcus "not so" Smart pushing a fan because he called him a piece of crop. is this any different by a whole crowd then what a single fan says? let's class it KSU. I would be proud of my school if they cheered that, and it's also on national TV too.

But what kind of crop?
@Trogdor_gE

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2014, 07:09:44 AM »
I would just love to see a whole student section storm the court of a neutral site national championship game

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2014, 09:37:11 AM »
I would just love to see a whole student section storm the court of a neutral site national championship game

and then make a balls ass T-shirt about it

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2014, 10:05:06 AM »
I've seen a lot of  :jayhook: on social media.  Fish are biting. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Willesgirl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2014, 10:44:15 AM »
Either we all have a LOT of the same Jayhawk friends on Facebook, or KU sent a talking points memo out after the game. Time for some new material, Squawks.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2014, 12:33:20 PM »
Either we all have a LOT of the same Jayhawk friends on Facebook, or KU sent a talking points memo out after the game. Time for some new material, Squawks.

They should make a DVD of new talking points.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2014, 12:40:19 PM »
They've had the same talking points for years

1. Win a national championship

2. Win a Big 12 title

3. Win a bowl game

4. T-Shirts and DVDs

5. Remember the Orange Bowl 6+ years ago?

6. LHC Bill Snyder will not be the first person to cheat death

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2014, 12:49:31 PM »
shouldn't you cross off the t-shirts and dvds? i mean, we rough ridin' have them, so...

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2014, 10:26:48 PM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2014, 10:30:25 PM »
Timely write up. Probably a squawk.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2014, 11:41:46 PM »
Thought I would Add in.

- You will never see the court rushed at Allen field house, KU is used to winning. I wonder when K-States memorial DVD will come out for this game?

Same guys "argumentative" comments within the status:

- Nope just a BCS bowl trophy ( which Kstate doesn't have) and 5 national championships again something Kstate hasn't done. So there's that.

- we have won a national in the past decade and a BCS bowl in the past decade and have won 9 straight big 12 titles just stop
We won a big 12 title and lost to a team that went to the national championship on a last second shot in the sweet 16. Kstate lost to a no name in the first round and we beat Kstate 3 times. You're arguement are irrelevant there big guy.

Different guy comment

- It was a great win, but KU is beating Kstate in the football and basket all overall records by a significant amount. KU has a BCS win and 5 National titles in basketball.

-  K-State doesn't have a single team national championship.  Not smack talking,  just speculating.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2014, 11:44:05 PM »
Btw, I have the biggest squawk fan on my Facebook than anyone ever.
Promise.

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2014, 11:46:31 PM »
Same guys tweets:

You don't rush the court when you're used to winning. Enough said. Our season gets made in March not by one game in early February

it was a great game just don't the see point of rushing the court when you claim to be "better" than the team you just beat

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2014, 01:20:25 AM »
Actual thing tweeted by an ex gf who never set foot inside a classroom at ku:

"Kstate fans... There's more to life than basketball... Just sayin. Night world!"

That is rough ridin' rich.

Offline Diamond Dave

• Fan
  • Rock the EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2014, 02:56:02 AM »
Dude took a lot of time and analytics, then got that last line dig. So blessed. 

My thoughts on the Kansas "big 3" BBall schools and how they have prepared their teams for the tourney. My analogy will relate to something all guys (and some girls) did during their youthful years... video games.

When you were went out and bought a new video game, you wanted to get good at the video game before playing against real people... So you started on computer level easy. Then when you started beating the game consistently, you moved up to moderate. It took you a while to master the level, but you got it. After that you really wanted to make your claim to the game so you cranked up the level to difficult. It took a long time to perfect this level, but by the time you were beating the game on a consistent basis (losing occasionally) you were a bad ass and could beat 99.9% of your friends except the ones that did the same as you. Once you started playing against these friends that were as good as, you won and lost all the time, but became very very good at the video game.

I love WSU and KU dearly... In my fantasy world they both meet in the championship game... that being said, I fear that WSU never got the chance to move their competition past the moderate/difficult this year (not entirely their fault)... this will make it very difficult to make a large jump to very good competition.

KU dropped some games. All but one up to this point in difficult environments. But they played the game on at least difficult or better all season.

So without bias, which team's season would you rather have before entering the tourney against the most difficult of teams?

Congrats to KSU... you already won your championship. #stormthecourtandmaketshirts

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2014, 07:09:34 PM »

They do this in the Missouri Valley Conference tournament and the D2 championship game. In both games they put the student sections under the baskets and let them go when the game is over.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2014, 08:03:08 AM »

They do this in the Missouri Valley Conference tournament and the D2 championship game. In both games they put the student sections under the baskets and let them go when the game is over.

that's awesome. i bet there are people who are typically butthurt about court-storming, who see that happen, and they are all "ok see NOW it's ok"

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2014, 10:51:30 AM »
Same guys tweets:

You don't rush the court when you're used to winning. Enough said. Our season gets made in March not by one game in early February

it was a great game just don't the see point of rushing the court when you claim to be "better" than the team you just beat
What's his @?

Offline That_Guy

• I'm just, "That Guy!"
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2014, 10:58:42 AM »

Same guys tweets:

What's his @?

Winters knows. He's mentioned him before.

Offline Clevey 2 Times

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2014, 11:24:59 AM »
Seth Davis is the worst. He make Andy Katz likeable.